What is the express image of God?

keypurr

He brings a lot of something to the table all right, but it's not meat. It's what comes out of the meats rear end.

You should consider all information before discarding it.

This forum is for discussion of different opinions as written in scripture.

If you do not wish to learn, why are you here?

glorydaz

Stan check out the Geneva and Bishops Bibles, they were before the KJV. They see the IT in the logos, not a HE. This IT became flesh, this IT spoke through Jesus. this IT is the express image of the Father, a spirit. You have to open your mind friend to what might be true. Never close the door for Jesus might be knocking on it. This is not a presumption on my part, I was blessed to receive this thought. I know your trust is in the NIV, I use that translation also, but I use much more than that. I compare at least six to ten translations to find the content of what I see as being written in scripture. I even have the first edition on the JW Bible. But I am not a JW. I think they know more than most, so do the SDA. That just my opinion.

LOL Stan isn't falling for your foolishness, Keypurr. Give it up.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.​

keypurr

LOL Stan isn't falling for your foolishness, Keypurr. Give it up.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.​

What is your verse suppose to relate to?

You, like Stan, refuse to digest what could be truth.

daqq

Only Jesus will judge after he returns.

Because you have now two or three times rejected the Testimony of Yeshua, (whom you claim is God) this now makes you nothing more than a flat out liar and a blasphemer because having seen and read the truth you have rejected it:

What about these clear emphatic statements from Yeshua himself?
Do you honor them by incorporating them into your doctrine? :)

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not keeps not my words: and the Logos which you hear is not of me, but-contrariwise, [it is] of the Sender of me, the Father.

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but-contrariwise, the judgment of all He has given to the Son:

John 8:15
15. You judge according to the flesh: I judge no one.

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge.

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words and believe not, I judge him not; for I came not to judge the world, but-contrariwise that the world be saved.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos which I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day.

1) The Father judges no one.
2) The man Yeshua judges no one.
3) The Father has given all judgment to the Son.
4) The man Yeshua seeks not his own glory: there is one Seeker and Judge.
5) The Logos which the man Yeshua spoke is the Seeker and Judge.
6) The Logos is the Son according to the Testimony of Yeshua.
7) Heaven and earth shall pass but the words of Yeshua will not pass away.

Your words are the OPPOSITE of what Yeshua says:

Only Jesus will judge after he returns.

Therefore without shame you openly blaspheme the Didaskalos-Teacher Yeshua by reporting false testimony which he has already forbade in his doctrine. Not only that but you likewise blaspheme the Son of God, the Master, the Messiah, the Christos, because you steal His glory and give it to the man Yeshua. You therefore blaspheme Yeshua the Teacher, Yeshua HaMeshaich the Christos and Master and Son of God, and you therefore blaspheme the Father Himself because you reject his witnesses which He alone sent into the world.

No I took 2 minutes to read and respond. I just don't live on TOL.
What is your mother tongue? BTW, what is your mother tongue, because it sure doesn't sound like it is English?
I didn't say you can't post but then your comprehension level of the English language does seem impaired.
Only Jesus will judge after he returns. What I do is practise exactly what Paul admonishes us to do in 2 Tim 3:16-17 (NIV). As YOU don't practise what Paul also teaches in 2 Tim 2:15. You and your pal keypurr like to bloviate and sound pious about your Arianism, but as soon as your are challenged to react like all darkness does, you retreat from the light and spout vitriolic rhetoric with NO substance. You are NOT fooling anyone here who KNOWS the truth.

I gave my answers and refutation initially, and subsequently respond in kind to what you post, which is nothing more than supercilious garbage.
Like I SAID, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ MY RESPONSES THEN STOP REPLYING TO THEM.

What I disregard is people like you that have been refuted and have no further substance in their posts other than to make onerous and fallacious posts that contain NO truth what-so-ever.

Having a false teacher tell me I'm not saved is typical with people of your ilk, because all you do is project your dilemma on others. I'm not worried at about Jesus' return BUT...

Poor, poor, Ephraim, ask him to say shibbolet and a pair of she-bears come rushing forth out his own wood screaming cibbolet and cleaving forty-two younglings of his own. Take him down to the Yarden, immerse him into the death, perhaps then he will learn to say shibbolet, (and forty-two thousand at that time). For thus says YHWH concerning His New Covenant: "Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spoke against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, says YHWH. How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for YHWH has created a new thing in the land: nqebah-female shall compass geber-man." Upon this I awoke, and beheld, and my sleep was sweet unto me: "Behold, the days come, says YHWH, that I will sow the house of Yisrael and the house of Yhudah with the seed of man and with the seed of beast." But this is for our own good as I told you: for the prideful hand of the holy people must be completely shattered before a man will truly sober up and repent:

Hosea 13:1-11
1. When Ephraim spoke there was trembling, he exalted himself in Yisrael; but when he offended in Baal, he died.
2. And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of the craftsmen: they say of them, "Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves!"
3. Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud and as the early dew that passes away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the threshing floor, and as the smoke out of the stack.
4. Yet I am YHWH thy Elohim from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no elohim beside [equal to] me: for there is no Savior without me.
5. I did know thee in the wilderness in the land of great drought.
6. According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten Me.
7. Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8. I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her cubs, and will tear open the breastplate of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall cleave them.
9. O Yisrael, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10. I will be thy King: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou said, Give me a king and princes?
11. I gave thee a king in mine anger: and I will take him away in my fury!

Have you not read that Messiah has been made the Minister of Circumcision, (Romans 15:8) and this for the Truth of God? The Father will use your own wild beasts and bring them to rise up against you so as to cleave open that chestplate of iron which you have allowed to harden over your heart. And Zerubbabel Himself will remove the head stone of your heart in that day: there will be shoutings of "Grace! Grace to him!" (if indeed you overcome in your appointed time). Then shall you truly know the grace of God.

He brings a lot of something to the table all right, but it's not meat. It's what comes out of the meats rear end.

Likewsie you blaspheme those tabernacling in the heavens with the mouth of a lion just as I said: for whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart of the man, and those things defile the man in the Testimony of Yeshua, (Matthew 15:18-19). Your heart is given over of your own accord to the wild beast of a lioness which has consumed it with with your own self righteousness and pride, (Daniel 4:16, Daniel 7:4). The only question for you is what are seven times and what are forty-two months? :crackup:

Revelation 13:5-6
5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty-two months.
6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name and his tabernacle; those tabernacling in the heavens.

If you do not want me to respond to you then stop blaspheming God, His Son, His Teacher, and His people which are tabernacled in the heavens. Yet it is really far too late for that now is it not? You indeed have a king, and his seven on the way, which the Father gave you in his anger but will take away in His fury for your own good ending: perhaps then shall you begin to understand my words which come from the scripture. For now you understand nothing but the flesh, as a carnal man, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh and walking according to your belly as a serpent: dead man walking.

StanJ

Because you have now two or three times rejected the Testimony of Yeshua, (whom you claim is God) this now makes you nothing more than a flat out liar and a blasphemer because having seen and read the truth you have rejected it:

What Yeshua are you referring to? The one of Exodus 17:9 (NIV) or the one of Matt 1:23 (NIV) ?
This is just more typical condemnation from a false teacher. I have never rejected anything Jesus said. But in fact you have because Jesus said He is God and you refuse to accept that. John 8:24, 58. (NIV)
Peter said; He(Jesus)commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:42 (NIV)
Only those of your ilk resort to ad hominem and denial when confronted with the truth, and can't use scripture to support their false teaching against those that DO KNOW God and His written word.
Your condemnation as a FALSE teacher means NOTHING in God's eyes.

Your words are the OPPOSITE of what Yeshua says:
Therefore without shame you openly blaspheme the Didaskalos-Teacher Yeshua by reporting false testimony which he has already forbade in his doctrine. Not only that but you likewise blaspheme the Son of God, the Master, the Messiah, the Christos, because you steal His glory and give it to the man Yeshua. You therefore blaspheme Yeshua the Teacher, Yeshua HaMeshaich the Christos and Master and Son of God, and you therefore blaspheme the Father Himself because you reject his witnesses which He alone sent into the world.

Again you employ verboseness with NO substance in your fallacious claims. Show me SCRIPTURE where Jesus says the opposite of what I showed? Stop with the self serving pious Hebrew wording that doesn't even exist in the original manuscripts of the NT. I don't care if you are Jewish, this is an English forum and all you use this for is to make yourself sound authoritative when we ALL know, except maybe keypurr, that you are NOT.
Jesus is my savior and IS the Messiah. He is ALSO God. John 8:24 (NIV)
and I would caution you to take this scripture seriously, otherwise you WILL die in your sins.

Poor, poor, Ephraim, ask him to say shibbolet and a pair of she-bears come rushing forth out his own wood screaming cibbolet and cleaving forty-two younglings of his own. Take him down to the Yarden, immerse him into the death, perhaps then he will learn to say shibbolet, (and forty-two thousand at that time). For thus says YHWH concerning His New Covenant: "Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spoke against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, says YHWH. How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for YHWH has created a new thing in the land: nqebah-female shall compass geber-man." Upon this I awoke, and beheld, and my sleep was sweet unto me: "Behold, the days come, says YHWH, that I will sow the house of Yisrael and the house of Yhudah with the seed of man and with the seed of beast." But this is for our own good as I told you: for the prideful hand of the holy people must be completely shattered before a man will truly sober up and repent:
Have you not read that Messiah has been made the Minister of Circumcision, (Romans 15:8) and this for the Truth of God? The Father will use your own wild beasts and bring them to rise up against you so as to cleave open that chestplate of iron which you have allowed to harden over your heart. And Zerubbabel Himself will remove the head stone of your heart in that day: there will be shoutings of "Grace! Grace to him!" (if indeed you overcome in your appointed time). Then shall you truly know the grace of God.

This is drivel and has NOTHING to do with the OP, which is in the NT. Try paying attention.
If you actually read Romans 15 IN context, you would see that Paul is teaching that Jesus is God and that God is triune. Not surprisingly you are blind to the Good News of who Jesus really is. John 20:30-31 (NIV)

Likewise you blaspheme those tabernacling in the heavens with the mouth of a lion just as I said: for whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart of the man, and those things defile the man in the Testimony of Yeshua, (Matthew 15:18-19). Your heart is given over of your own accord to the wild beast of a lioness which has consumed it with with your own self righteousness and pride, (Daniel 4:16, Daniel 7:4). The only question for you is what are seven times and what are forty-two months?

Another example of how you don't have ANY idea what the scriptures say. No human has ever been or is in Heaven with God, but again NOT the OP.

Revelation 13:5-6
5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty-two months.
6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name and his tabernacle; those tabernacling in the heavens.

As you don't know who Jesus our God is, it is not surprising you don't understand the Revelation of Jesus Christ. If you don't know things that ARE clearly written in the scriptures, there is NO way you would know what Jesus our God is showing to John here in His Revelation.

If you do not want me to respond to you then stop blaspheming God, His Son, His Teacher, and His people which are tabernacled in the heavens. Yet it is really far too late for that now is it not? You indeed have a king, and his seven on the way, which the Father gave you in his anger but will take away in His fury for your own good ending: perhaps then shall you begin to understand my words which come from the scripture. For now you understand nothing but the flesh, as a carnal man, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh and walking according to your belly as a serpent: dead man walking.

I don't really care if you respond, because EVERYTHING out of your mouth is FALSE doctrine. I only respond to you to help those who MAY be swayed by your false teaching. They need help, YOU however are beyond help as you are apostate.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

:idunno: what you're talking about. John was a Jew. The only one of the Gospel writer who was not a Jew was Luke. :think:

John the apostle was a Jew but he was not the one who wrote the 4th gospel. The writer of that gospel was a Hellenist former disciple of Paul's. All a reader needs to do is to undress him or herself of Christian preconceived notions to see that a Jew could not have written that gospel.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John the apostle was a Jew but he was not the one who wrote the 4th gospel. The writer of that gospel was a Hellenist former disciple of Paul's. All a reader needs to do is to undress him or herself of Christian preconceived notions to see that a Jew could not have written that gospel.

Provide your proof. I believe that you will find there is more for John the Apostle being the author of the gospel bearing his name.

Ben Masada

Provide your proof. I believe that you will find there is more for John the Apostle being the author of the gospel bearing his name.

You are not doing as I said: To read the book without Christian preconceived notions and try to understand what you read. If you don't want to go through that, pick up any thing in the book of John and ask me if it is from a Jew or not.

StanJ

What is your verse suppose to relate to?

You, like Stan, refuse to digest what could be truth.

You say this to EVERYONE who gives you scripture that refutes your false teaching keypurr. Why is it you CAN'T reciprocate in kind WITH properly exegeted scriptures?

StanJ

Actually the writer of John was Lazarus.

daqq

What Yeshua are you referring to? The one of Exodus 17:9 (NIV) or the one of Matt 1:23 (NIV) ?
This is just more typical condemnation from a false teacher. I have never rejected anything Jesus said. But in fact you have because Jesus said He is God and you refuse to accept that. John 8:24, 58. (NIV)
Peter said; He(Jesus)commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:42 (NIV)
Only those of your ilk resort to ad hominem and denial when confronted with the truth, and can't use scripture to support their false teaching against those that DO KNOW God and His written word.
Your condemnation as a FALSE teacher means NOTHING in God's eyes.

Again you employ verboseness with NO substance in your fallacious claims. Show me SCRIPTURE where Jesus says the opposite of what I showed? Stop with the self serving pious Hebrew wording that doesn't even exist in the original manuscripts of the NT. I don't care if you are Jewish, this is an English forum and all you use this for is to make yourself sound authoritative when we ALL know, except maybe keypurr, that you are NOT.
Jesus is my savior and IS the Messiah. He is ALSO God. John 8:24 (NIV)
and I would caution you to take this scripture seriously, otherwise you WILL die in your sins.

This is drivel and has NOTHING to do with the OP, which is in the NT. Try paying attention.
If you actually read Romans 15 IN context, you would see that Paul is teaching that Jesus is God and that God is triune. Not surprisingly you are blind to the Good News of who Jesus really is. John 20:30-31 (NIV)

Another example of how you don't have ANY idea what the scriptures say. No human has ever been or is in Heaven with God, but again NOT the OP.

As you don't know who Jesus our God is, it is not surprising you don't understand the Revelation of Jesus Christ. If you don't know things that ARE clearly written in the scriptures, there is NO way you would know what Jesus our God is showing to John here in His Revelation.

I don't really care if you respond, because EVERYTHING out of your mouth is FALSE doctrine. I only respond to you to help those who MAY be swayed by your false teaching. They need help, YOU however are beyond help as you are apostate.

Umm, you are the one who started the ad hominem attacks remember? And that is what happens when a person does what you do: it turns the whole argument into "he said, she said, I said, you said, you're this, you're that" and destroys threads. Your ilk do it when you have no defense left because the truth is staring you in the face and you need resort to such tactics to deflect the obvious so that you may continue in your darkness and save your own skin: skin for skin, (Job 2:4) because the carnal man will always kill to save his own ill-perceived righteousness status among his peers. In forums it is called character assassination, and there is plenty of it here, but in the kingdom of the heavens it is considered hateful, and therefore murderous, and surely defiles the man when it comes out of the mouth. :)

StanJ

Umm, you are the one who started the ad hominem attacks remember? And that is what happens when a person does what you do: it turns the whole argument into "he said, she said, I said, you said, you're this, you're that" and destroys threads. Your ilk do it when you have no defense left because the truth is staring you in the face and you need resort to such tactics to deflect the obvious so that you may continue in your darkness and save your own skin: skin for skin, (Job 2:4) because the carnal man will always kill to save his own ill-perceived righteousness status among his peers. In forums it is called character assassination, and there is plenty of it here, but in the kingdom of the heavens it is considered hateful, and therefore murderous, and surely defiles the man when it comes out of the mouth.

Actually I don't remember because that is NOT factual, just like most of what you post.
I don't have to worry about it, as it is in clear type on this thread that anyone can investigate. As I give all the scripture and you don't, except for the inane ones that have NO relativity at all in the thread, I assume you are talking about yourself?
I have no need to try and assassinate you daqq...your doing a good job at supplying suicidal posts.