What is the express image of God?

StanJ

See how you are? Full of hatred. You will do anything you can to paint someone else in the worst possible light just because he or she does not agree with your mystery dogma.

That I point out YOUR errors, does not make me a hater daqq, it makes me an exposer of false teaching. Stop making fallacious statements about scripture and you won't see any posts about them.
I don't need to paint a picture about you, you do well enough yourself and are fooling yourself if you think ANYONE but keypurr and meshak agree with you.
The ONLY mystery here is why you insist on posting on a site where the vast majority knows better? Do you suffer from Asperger's

StanJ

You have rejected truth glorydaz.
You closed your eyes to it if favor of the traditional church doctrines. I worry not for my Lord has given me a gift to share.
You will never understand my words friend for to do so means to see things that go against what you have been taught in Sunday school.

Then you have rejected THEE truth of who and what God is keypurr and I wouldn't be so proud of that if I were you.
Paul taught to accept the traditions he taught, and He taught Jesus as God and Savior. 1 Cor 11:2 (NIV) Col 2:8 (NIV) Titus 2:13, 3:4 (NIV), as did Peter in 2 Peter 1:1 (NIV)

But as you NEVER accept scriptures that refute your fallacious teaching, I won't be surprised that you do not accept these either, even though you KEEP asking for scripture to show you are wrong.

keypurr

Not surprising you see the Word of God as evil. After all, look who the father of lies is. John 8:44 (NIV)

Your not promoting the word of God, your promoting the errors that come from the folks who thought the world was flat. You do not understand what you have read. The father of lies is control long you Stan.

keypurr

Then you have rejected THEE truth of who and what God is keypurr and I wouldn't be so proud of that if I were you.
Paul taught to accept the traditions he taught, and He taught Jesus as God and Savior. 1 Cor 11:2 (NIV) Col 2:8 (NIV) Titus 2:13, 3:4 (NIV), as did Peter in 2 Peter 1:1 (NIV)

But as you NEVER accept scriptures that refute your fallacious teaching, I won't be surprised that you do not accept these either, even though you KEEP asking for scripture to show you are wrong.

You do not know what Paul taught.

Did he not say that we have one God, the fsther, and one Lord Jesus Christ?

Did not Jesus say he was going to HIS GOD?

Your in darkness Stan.

StanJ

Your not promoting the word of God, your promoting the errors that come from the folks who thought the world was flat. You do not understand what you have read. The father of lies is control long you Stan.

Again typical denial, and now childish comebacks.

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

StanJ

You do not know what Paul taught.

Did he not say that we have one God, the fsther, and one Lord Jesus Christ?

Did not Jesus say he was going to HIS GOD?

Your in darkness Stan.

Denial

Denial

Denial

Ad hominem.

Like I said, NO substance.

daqq

That I point out YOUR errors, does not make me a hater daqq, it makes me an exposer of false teaching. Stop making fallacious statements about scripture and you won't see any posts about them.
I don't need to paint a picture about you, you do well enough yourself and are fooling yourself if you think ANYONE but keypurr and meshak agree with you.
The ONLY mystery here is why you insist on posting on a site where the vast majority knows better? Do you suffer from Asperger's

There is no mystery about what brought me to begin posting here if you had actually paid attention to what has been said in this thread. The primary reason is because I saw what Keypurr was posting and, having actually read what he was saying, I came to realize that he and I are in much agreement and especially when it comes to this most critical topic. It was myself who asked him in another thread if he had a place where he had posted his own thread with his understanding of these things: that was the reason he bumped this old thread when I started posting here. As anyone may see I am not a prolific poster and in fact am still yet to even start a thread of my own. However I suspect that you perceive these things and the real issue is that you are fearful and feeling threatened because you see that two people agree and they do not agree with your doctrine: therefore you murder-death-kill to hide the fact that you worship what you cannot explain and what you know not. Perhaps if you start over from my first post in this thread your mystery, at least concerning this, will be resolved:

:sheep:

Thanks keypurr, I will take a look through, :thumb:

Edit:

Hi Keypurr. I have now read the first five pages and the last five pages of this thread. It seems we are in complete agreement concerning the the critical difference between the man Yeshua and Yeshua the Messiah. Rather than rehash what has been gone over already herein I will simply add the following in hopes that it will enhance your understanding of what you already know to be the truth. The only real "change" in what I offer here is truly no change at all but simply a more strict understanding of lego-legomenos which is "lay forth" in the sense of describing, detailing, demarcating, delineating, calling out, which is exactly what the man Yeshua does concerning the Christos given him from the Father above. The Messiah cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh because as you say he is Spirit. The man Yeshua describes the Messiah through his parables, idioms, sayings, and doctrines, and this is the stricter sense of legomenos even though all translations have rendered it here in the following passage as if it means that the man Yeshua was "called" the Christos. The difference in meaning means the misunderstanding of the entire passage and all of the Gospel. For the same reason modern trinitarianism cannot explain why it cannot account for the full 42 generations in the opening of the Gospel of Matthew. But if Matthew plainly tells us that there are 14+14+14 generations in his genealogy then one either must believe that he made a mistake in his own writing or admit that the mainstream understanding is in error. The Father bless your Bread of Life and Living Water even more than He already has. :)

Matthew 1:1-17
1. Genesis book of Yeshua Christou-Meshiach, son of David, son of Abraham.
2. Abraham [1] begat Yitschak; [2] and Yitschak begat Yaakob; [3] and Yaakob begat Yhudah [4] and his brethren:
3. and Yhudah begat Pherez [5] and Zerah of Tamar; and Pherez begat Hezron; [6] and Hezron begat Ram: [7]
4. and Ram begat Amminadab; [8] and Amminidab begat Nahshon; [9] and Nahshon begat Salmon: [10]
5. and Salmon begat Boaz [11] of Rahab; and Boaz begat Obed [12] of Ruth; and Obed begat Yishay: [13]
6. and Yishay begat David [14] the king. And David begat Sholomoh [15] of her that had been the wife of Uriyah:
7. and Sholomoh begat Rehoboam; [16] and Rehoboam begat Abiyah; [17] and Abiyah begat Asa: [18]
8. and Asa begat Yehoshaphat; [19] and Yehoshaphat begat Yhoram; [20] and Yhoram begat Uzziah: [21]
9. and Uzziah begat Yotham; [22] and Yotham begat Ahaz; [23] and Ahaz begat Hezekiah: [24]
10. and Hezekiah begat Manassheh; [25] and Manassheh begat Amon; [26] and Amon begat Yosiah: [27]
11. and Yosiah begat Yechoniah [28] and his brethren, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.
12. And after the deportation to Babylon, Yechoniah begat Shealtiel; [29] and Shealtiel begat Zerubbabel: [30]
13. and Zerubbabel begat Abiud; [31] and Abiud begat Eliakim; [32] and Eliakim begat Azor: [33]
14. and Azor begat Tzadok; [34] and Tzadok begat Achim; [35] and Achim begat Eliud: [36]
15. and Eliud begat Eleazar; [37] and Eleazar begat Matthan; [38] and Matthan begat Yaakob: [39]
16. and Yaakob begat Yoseph the andraMariam, [40] of whom was begat Yeshua, [41] who is legomenos-laying-forth-describing-speaking Christos-Meshiach [42].
17. So all the generations from Abraham unto David are fourteen generations; and from David unto the deportation to Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the deportation to Babylon unto the Christou-HaMeshiach are fourteen generations.

And three times fourteen generations are forty-two generations.

Fourteen generations from Abraham to David:

1) Abraham
2) Yitschak
3) Yaakob
4) Yhudah
5) Pherez
6) Hezron
7) Ram
8) Amminadab
9) Nahshon
10) Salmon
11) Boaz
12) Obed
13) Yishay
14) David

Fourteen generations from Solomon to Jechoniah

15) Sholomoh
16) Rehoboam
17) Abiyah
18) Asa
19) Yehoshaphat
20) Yhoram
21) Uzziah
22) Yotham
23) Ahaz
24) Hezekiah
25) Manassheh
26) Amon
27) Yosiah
28) Yechoniah

Fourteen generations from Shealtiel to Yeshua the Messiah:

29) Shealtiel
30) Zerubbabel
31) Abiud
32) Eliakim
33) Azor
34) Tzadok
35) Achim
36) Eliud
37) Eleazar
38) Matthan
39) Yaakob
40) Yoseph the andraMariam
41) Yeshua son of Yoseph - Netser of Yishay - Isaiah 11:1
42) Yeshua HaMeshiach - Tsemach Branch - Zechariah 3:8 - Zechariah 6:12

Sad part is he does not see the evil he projects.

Hi Keypurr, not everyone is born physically blind but everyone who is will come to know it soon enough. However we do all become spiritually blind when we come of age and begin to willfully transgress, and yet, very few will ever come know it. I will pray the Father send brother Titon, Geber Makkedon, to set his house in order: he will teach him with thorns and briers of the wilderness like Gideon taught the men of Sukkot, :crackup: (the kingdom of the heavens comes with power). :)

StanJ

There is no mystery about what brought me to begin posting here if you had actually paid attention to what has been said in this thread. The primary reason is because I saw what Keypurr was posting and, having actually read what he was saying, I came to realize that he and I are in much agreement and especially when it comes to this most critical topic. It was myself who asked him in another thread if he had a place where he had posted his own thread with his understanding of these things: that was the reason he bumped this old thread when I started posting here. As anyone may see I am not a prolific poster and in fact am still yet to even start a thread of my own. However I suspect that you perceive these things and the real issue is that you are fearful and feeling threatened because you see that two people agree and they do not agree with your doctrine: therefore you murder-death-kill to hide the fact that you worship what you cannot explain and what you know not. Perhaps if you start over from my first post in this thread your mystery, at least concerning this, will be resolved:

This is the same delusional rhetoric keypurr uses so I'm not surprised you came here to find some comfort with a like minded person. To continually say you and your ilk, like keypurr, are the only ones that see or have the truth is what ALL cults do. Real Christians agree on the basics that have been proven over the centuries. That you and keypurr are deluded or deceived is very apparent. That you continue to post this type of response in lieu of all the refutation you have and will receive is a very good indicator of Asperger's. Starting your own thread means diddly squat. If you want like minds, go find a uni forum where you can all rejoice together in your supreme knowledge of your uni god.

daqq

This is the same delusional rhetoric keypurr uses so I'm not surprised you came here to find some comfort with a like minded person. To continually say you and your ilk, like keypurr, are the only ones that see or have the truth is what ALL cults do. Real Christians agree on the basics that have been proven over the centuries. That you and keypurr are deluded or deceived is very apparent. That you continue to post this type of response in lieu of all the refutation you have and will receive is a very good indicator of Asperger's. Starting your own thread means diddly squat. If you want like minds, go find a uni forum where you can all rejoice together in your supreme knowledge of your uni god.

Truly it is yourself showing yourself to be delusional and apparently you are willingly so because your mystery dogma religion will not even allow you to count to forty-two in the Matthew genealogy even though the author clearly states that his genealogy contains 14+14+14 generations which are clearly 42. Your own Herod, O king, has you locked up in his prison: did you never read where the Master warns you to beware the leaven of Herod? Or is that another one of his statements you do not believe applies to you? Poor, poor, Ephraim, cannot even count to forty-two to save his own skin: take him down to the Yarden, dunk him seven times. :crackup:

keypurr

You can not face the truth, it would destroy your ego.

This would be a very dull place if we all agreed. Your certainly a dull person with your, or should I say, your traditional garbage. Your just a clanging symbol Stan. If you can't stand the heat maybe you should leave the kitchen. The good folks who run this site have allowed me to express my views for over ten years now. They set this site up so people can share their thoughts on scripture. And they do a great job at keeping it going. I suggest you seek truth with prayer for what you have been doing is not working for you.

keypurr

Hi Keypurr, not everyone is born physically blind but everyone who is will come to know it soon enough. However we do all become spiritually blind when we come of age and begin to willfully transgress, and yet, very few will ever come know it. I will pray the Father send brother Titon, Geber Makkedon, to set his house in order: he will teach him with thorns and briers of the wilderness like Gideon taught the men of Sukkot, :crackup: (the kingdom of the heavens comes with power). :)

It is a pleasure to find someone who sees what I have been blessed to see. Most will reject this topic for it tugs at their error ridden Trinity doctrine. It exposes the works of evil and elevates the Father to the glory he alone deserves. Yet we see Christ as he really is, the right hand of the most high God. God's first and greatest creation with whom God created the Universe. Christ is so much greater than the man Jesus. Why can't the majority see what is said by Jesus Christ when he states that his Father is the only true God?

Makes me sad that they choose church tradition over God's word.
Will their eyes ever be opened?

God has blessed you also daqq.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a pleasure to find someone who sees what I have been blessed to see. Most will reject this topic for it tugs at their error ridden Trinity doctrine. It exposes the works of evil and elevates the Father to the glory he alone deserves. Yet we see Christ as he really is, the right hand of the most high God. God's first and greatest creation with whom God created the Universe. Christ is so much greater than the man Jesus. Why can't the majority see what is said by Jesus Christ when he states that his Father is the only true God?

John 1:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2Modern English Version (MEV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have touched, concerning the Word of life—

2 the life was revealed, and we have seen it and testify to it, and announce to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was revealed to us—

You can't accept it, probably never will. sad.

StanJ

Truly it is yourself showing yourself to be delusional and apparently you are willingly so because your mystery dogma religion will not even allow you to count to forty-two in the Matthew genealogy even though the author clearly states that his genealogy contains 14+14+14 generations which are clearly 42. Your own Herod, O king, has you locked up in his prison: did you never read where the Master warns you to beware the leaven of Herod? Or is that another one of his statements you do not believe applies to you? Poor, poor, Ephraim, cannot even count to forty-two to save his own skin: take him down to the Yarden, dunk him seven times.

Another childish retort. Come on daqq, contribute something of substance other than denial. I have no idea what you're on about regarding generations in Matthew, the issue is Jesus being the hypostatic and EXACT representation God. Try to focus and stay on track will you.

StanJ

keypurr + dagg = UMAS (uni mutual admiration society)

Stan + ALL others on this thread = TRUTH of God.

StanJ

You can not face the truth, it would destroy your ego.
This would be a very dull place if we all agreed. Your certainly a dull person with your, or should I say, your traditional garbage. Your just a clanging symbol Stan. If you can't stand the heat maybe you should leave the kitchen. The good folks who run this site have allowed me to express my views for over ten years now. They set this site up so people can share their thoughts on scripture. And they do a great job at keeping it going. I suggest you seek truth with prayer for what you have been doing is not working for you.

The ONLY ego that keeps manifesting itself here keypurr is your's, which apparently needs to spout this all the time to keep from being driven nuts by your own constant cognitive dissonance.
I don't really care what you say you are ALLOWED to do, I do care that you are a false teacher and spread lies about MY God and Savior Jesus Christ.
I know a number of Christian site where you WOULD be banned. Opinions are only valid IF they agree with the written word of God, which yours have been demonstrably shown NOT to, despite your denials and condescension. If we could ban you by poll I'm sure we would, but that's not our call.
But hey you never know.

keypurr

John 1:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2Modern English Version (MEV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have touched, concerning the Word of life—

2 the life was revealed, and we have seen it and testify to it, and announce to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was revealed to us—

You can't accept it, probably never will. sad.

My thoughts do not conflict with these verses BR.

You just see them as your told to, I don't.