What is the express image of God?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If I could interject......what is it that made Him the Son of God? His flesh or His Spirit? ONLY begotten means, there's only one, and that one became a many-membered seed when it fell to the ground and died, producing a harvest. It is not the flesh of Yeshua that makes any of us adopted, it is the seed of the Son that we received, and that seed also has to grow to maturity in us.

There is one seed, but many members to that body, and that body is not of flesh of Yeshua. What you interpret as being Spirit of God is the SON of HaShem, a fully formed being, who existed from the beginning, and whose image and likeness has been reproduced in us, just like the fullness of Him that begot Him, was reproduced in Him, grace for grace have we ALL received.

As an overview this is pretty fair.

Although there are a couple of garments missing.

I dont see the Spirit of God as His son.

At the baptism Father took his place on the throne of Yeshua's earth.

This was the beginning of the new creation being fulfilled which God had spoken before to the son, let us make man in our image.

It is the beginning because Yeshua had not yet overcome the world by his faith .

So Yeshua had to cease from his works, and be straitened before he could sit with the Father in that throne.

Sound familiar.

Christ''s throne is on our earth, we must cease from our own works, be straitened, and then he will grant us to sit with him in his throne. :)

Last edited:

RBBI

His throne is our heart, once He has it totally. He told a friend of mine once, He wanted it to be so pliable and sensitive to His Spirit, that He wanted it like a beanbag, lol. Totally comfortable and easily conformable to His "image".

What garments are missing? Peace

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
His throne is our heart, once He has it totally. He told a friend of mine once, He wanted it to be so pliable and sensitive to His Spirit, that He wanted it like a beanbag, lol. Totally comfortable and easily conformable to His "image".

What garments are missing? Peace

None now. :cheers:

keypurr

How many can handle the seed if it blooms in their heart?
What could the average person do with that power?

Just thinking aloud.......

daqq

Exactly. The laborers are few for the harvest....

What does it mean to pray the Master of harvest that he send forth laborers into his harvest? Imagine that every man has his own house-temple, (as we know from the scripture) with all of its kinds of lands which include the adamah-soil of the heart, the erets-outer bounds-commons-profane area of the temple, ("the flesh with all of its attributes) and of course the fields thereof with all of their unwalled hamlets, towns, villages, and the inhabitants and creatures that dwell therein, (preach the Gospel to every creature under your heavens). So the question then becomes; who tills the soil of your heart? and who is roaming to and fro throughout the unwalled villages and fields of your lands roundabout your dwelling? We usually do not know until it is too late but the Father always knows because his eyes are always upon his land, even from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year. The land which we possess is not our own, just as when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness we ourselves are no longer our own, and this land is a land of hills and valleys, and drinks the water of the rain of heaven, and it is the land which YHWH Elohim cares for and tends to like the Great Husbandman that he is. And it shall come to pass, if we hearken diligently unto his commandments, to love YHWH our Elohim, and to serve him with all of our heart and with all our souls, that he will give us the rain of our land in its due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that we may gather in the corn, and the wine, and the oil, (Deuteronomy 11:11-14). But of course the tares first need to be gathered up and bundled for the burning, (and of course the Elohim-Angels are the reapers). :chuckle:

keypurr

What does it mean to pray the Master of harvest that he send forth laborers into his harvest? Imagine that every man has his own house-temple, (as we know from the scripture) with all of its kinds of lands which include the adamah-soil of the heart, the erets-outer bounds-commons-profane area of the temple, ("the flesh with all of its attributes) and of course the fields thereof with all of their unwalled hamlets, towns, villages, and the inhabitants and creatures that dwell therein, (preach the Gospel to every creature under your heavens). So the question then becomes; who tills the soil of your heart? and who is roaming to and fro throughout the unwalled villages and fields of your lands roundabout your dwelling? We usually do not know until it is too late but the Father always knows because his eyes are always upon his land, even from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year. The land which we possess is not our own, just as when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness we ourselves are no longer our own, and this land is a land of hills and valleys, and drinks the water of the rain of heaven, and it is the land which YHWH Elohim cares for and tends to like the Great Husbandman that he is. And it shall come to pass, if we hearken diligently unto his commandments, to love YHWH our Elohim, and to serve him with all of our heart and with all our souls, that he will give us the rain of our land in its due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that we may gather in the corn, and the wine, and the oil, (Deuteronomy 11:11-14). But of course the tares first need to be gathered up and bundled for the burning, (and of course the Elohim-Angels are the reapers). :chuckle:

Amen

daqq

So then, no matter how old the carcass may become, any man in Messiah is not an old man but a neaniskos-young man; for if anyone be in Messiah, the same becomes a new creature-creation: old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new, (2 Cor. 5:17, Rev. 21:5). The heavens are the mind and the throne of the Father, (as well as the heart being the throne of David, and of Messiah Yeshua who searches the reins and hearts) and therefore the conscience is likewise a garment, (and likened to the "high places of the field") and thus we are admonished to keep the garment spotless, (the conscience being a garment). In the old days if one of the priests was on a night watch, and was caught sleeping, the high priest or one of the elders would light his garment on fire to wake him up. One might say that his whole world and the elements about him were dissolved with fervent heat, (when the Son of man comes will he find faith in your earth-land-soil? It is personal and individual rather than all at one time in a literal physical global Armageddon-holocaust). Talk about Armageddon; try waking up to your garment on fire and then being doused with several buckets of ice-water from your fellows as they laugh. Likewise the old conscience connected to the old man with all his sins in tow will be dissolved in the fiery blaze of a great tribulation: then shall the upright shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. But I suspect that you my friend are already in such a place. :)

RBBI

AMEN to both your posts of wisdom.....and the angels (messages or messengers) are working feverishly to remove the tares.....Peace

keypurr

So then, no matter how old the carcass may become, any man in Messiah is not an old man but a neaniskos-young man; for if anyone be in Messiah, the same becomes a new creature-creation: old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new, (2 Cor. 5:17, Rev. 21:5). The heavens are the mind and the throne of the Father, (as well as the heart being the throne of David, and of Messiah Yeshua who searches the reins and hearts) and therefore the conscience is likewise a garment, (and likened to the "high places of the field") and thus we are admonished to keep the garment spotless, (the conscience being a garment). In the old days if one of the priests was on a night watch, and was caught sleeping, the high priest or one of the elders would light his garment on fire to wake him up. One might say that his whole world and the elements about him were dissolved with fervent heat, (when the Son of man comes will he find faith in your earth-land-soil? It is personal and individual rather than all at one time in a literal physical global Armageddon-holocaust). Talk about Armageddon; try waking up to your garment on fire and then being doused with several buckets of ice-water from your fellows as they laugh. Likewise the old conscience connected to the old man with all his sins in tow will be dissolved in the fiery blaze of a great tribulation: then shall the upright shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. But I suspect that you my friend are already in such a place. :)

AMEN to both your posts of wisdom.....and the angels (messages or messengers) are working feverishly to remove the tares.....Peace

You both make my day, I pray that I may be part of your group when the harvest arrives

keypurr

The truth is hid from the minds of men in the Greek to English translations. They need to be expanded to show more details that are in the earliest of scripts. I highly suggest that folks who are serious about seeking truth get the Aramaic English New Testament that can be found at

www.aent.org

It gives you a lot to consider

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The truth is hid from the minds of men in the Greek to English translations. They need to be expanded to show more details that are in the earliest of scripts. I highly suggest that folks who are serious about seeking truth get the Aramaic English New Testament that can be found at

www.aent.org

It gives you a lot to consider

Hi keypurr,

Are you familiar with Dr. George M. Lamsa's Aramaic translation of the Peshitta here?

keypurr

Hi keypurr,

Are you familiar with Dr. George M. Lamsa's Aramaic translation of the Peshitta here?

No, but it looks interesting. That will be put on my list of books to get. Thank you friend.
The AENT has so many notes to guide me about the customs and traditions on the time. It is by far the most complete NT that I have. Even at my age there is so much to learn.

keypurr

And you want the regenerates to say Jesus isn't God? That ain't gonna happen.

That is their choice Puppet. I respect your right to think as you do, but I do not agree with what you think. That does not make you a bad person. Its what comes out of a persons mouth that does that. I will not change my faith to keep friends and I hope every one else feels the same way. What I do, I do for my God, not my friends.