What is God's first creation?

drbrumley

Why are you trying to skirt around it? Everything was made through the Son so the SON is God's first creation. The Son himself is a creation for he is am IMAGE. Col 1:15 says he is a creature. He is a created FORM of the Father and the Father was pleased that the son contained his fullness.

Proof you can't dispute.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Are you understanding my view and why I have it?

I'm sorry. But after close reading of Colossians 1:15, I'm not seeing where it says Jesus was created. You doing mental gymnastics with the text isn't helping your cause.

keypurr

Question:

What is God's first creation?

Answer:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Notice if you will, it doesn't say God created his Son first...

God created all THROUGH his Son. So his Son is the first creation.

The Son is called a creature in Col 1:15 and God's exact IMAGE in Heb 1:3.

The son is a CREATION, firstborn of all creation.

He is a created FORM of God, a god. Yet not God.

Doc I am trying so hard to get folks to understand me.

keypurr

Yeah, I have a good handle on it. Totally disagree of course.

But you can not disprove.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The spirit son of God??????

Right Divider

Body part
But you can not disprove.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The spirit son of God??????
The Spirit of God is God. It is the heretic that tries to ADD "son" there.

The Father is God.
The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.

keypurr

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God created ALL through his spirit son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why are you trying to skirt around it? Everything was made through the Son so the SON is God's first creation. The Son himself is a creation for he is am IMAGE. Col 1:15 says he is a creature. He is a created FORM of the Father and the Father was pleased that the son contained his fullness.

Proof you can't dispute.

Are you understanding my view and why I have it?

I said
lol Very true, I cant wait to see how they try to argue that.

Right Divider

Body part
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God created ALL through his spirit son.
Baloney....that is just YOUR FALSE "interpretation".

Isa 44:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(44:24) Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

keypurr

I said
lol Very true, I cant wait to see how they try to argue that.

They can only turn their backs to it.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

keypurr

Baloney....that is just YOUR FALSE "interpretation".

Isa 44:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(44:24) Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

That does nothing for your argument, I agree that God created all through his tool, the logos.

keypurr

WRONG.

WRONG AGAIN... at least you're consistent.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Where do you see the words God the Father, God the Son and God the holy Spirit in this verse?

I give you scripture you give me foolishness man made fables.

Right Divider

Body part

Where do you see the words God the Father, God the Son and God the holy Spirit in this verse?

I give you scripture you give me foolishness man made fables.
The only true God and Jesus Christ are ONE. You have tried to make the LORD Jesus Christ something that He is not.

You will have no excuse before the LORD at judgement. We've explained it all clearly and repeatedly.

1Tim 3:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Just as plain as the midday sun on a clear day.

keypurr

Your reading comprehension is somewhere below zero.

That verse says that God did it ALONE.... and BY HIMSELF.

Yep, it also says he created through his spirit SON.

Which is right?
Read the entire first chapter of Hebrews. Learn something new to you.