What is God's first creation?

keypurr

The bible says that Yahwah did the creating.

Col 1:16 For by (him / Yahwah) were all things created

True, but does it also say that YHWH created ALL through his Son? If so, who is that son?

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

What was IN Jesus Christ?

keypurr

All things were created for Yahshua by Yahwah.

I disagree, the Universe was not created through a man. Yahwah is a man born to Mary and God. The son mentioned at the creation is the Son of Man. Only the Son of Man has decended from the Father.

The key of understanding this is in Heb 1:3 EXPRESS IMAGE, EXACT IMAGE. God is a spirit, not a man.

keypurr

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

[FONT="]A Body You Have Prepared For Me.[/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT="]Psalm 40 commentary.
N.I.V. foot note for [/FONT]
[FONT="]Psalms 40:6[/FONT][/B][/URL][B][FONT="] reads:[/FONT][FONT="] “Hebrew; Septuagint: [COLOR=red]but a body you have prepared for me.[/COLOR] (See also Symmachus and Theodotion)” [B]End of quote.[/B] [/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT="]Symmachus the Ebonite was a late 2nd century author of one of the Greek versions of the Old Testament.[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="]

[B]Theodotion 200 A.D.[/B]
Theodotion was a Jewish scholar, perhaps working in Ephesus, who translated the Hebrew Bible into Greek. Whether he was revising the Septuagint, or was working from Hebrew manuscripts that represented a parallel tradition that has not survived, and is debated. His finished version, which filled some lacunae in the Septuagint version of the Book of Jeremiah and Book of Job, formed one column in Origen's Hexapla. (The Hexapla presented six Hebrew and Greek texts side-by-side: two Greek versions, by Aquila of Sinope and Symmachus, preceding the Septuagint, and Theodotian's version following it, apparently reflecting a contemporary understanding of their historical sequence.

Theodotion's translation was so widely copied in the Early Christian church, that it superseded the Septuagint Book of Daniel. Jerome, in his preface to Daniel records the rejection of the Septuagint version in Christian usage, asserting that its translation was very faulty.

Although Theodotion was Anti-Christ, it may not have occurred to him to change the Hebrew Psalm script from reading: [COLOR=red]“But a body you have prepared for me.”[/COLOR] [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]In [/FONT][/B][FONT="][URL="http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Heb%2010.5"][FONT="]Hebrews 10:5[/FONT][/B][/URL][/FONT][FONT="] the verse is also repeated. “Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;”…

[/FONT]

Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Jesus is the BODY prepared to hold the Son of Man, the true spirit Son that was at the creation, the LOGOS. This logos spoke through Jesus. Jesus is the body that could die for our sins, the logos is a FORM of God. Not God himself but a FORM of.

keypurr

John 1-14
I said
look at the word (made) in KJV. You have (became) in your version. Now look at some of the definitions--be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled,. The flesh ended control and the Word took control. Became is a much better word. It wasnt a part of the original flesh but "became" part of the flesh. Most of the time when the Word is talking about the flesh it is talking about your emotions and feelings. And when it says to crucify your flesh with its emotions and feelings. Its talking about taking back control from them. And giving the control to the Word of God. The verses. If you can do that the Word becomes your flesh. Jesus gave total control to the Word of God.

John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
(NKJ)

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(KJV)

1096 ginomai (ghin'-om-ahee);

a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb; to cause to be ("gen"- erate), i.e. (reflexively) to become (come into being), used with great latitude (literal, figurative, intensive, etc.):

KJV-- arise, be assembled, be (-come, -fall, -haveself), be brought (to pass), (be) come (to pass), continue, be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled, + God forbid, grow, happen, have, be kept, be made, be married, be ordained to be, partake, pass, be performed, be published, require, seem, be showed, X soon as it was, sound, be taken, be turned, use, wax, will, would, be wrought.

xxxNow look at the last part of the verse. What is the glory of God that is full of grace and truth-His Word, spoke Word.

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

xxxNow how did we receive that grace and truth?

John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

xxxNow how did Jesus get the Word?

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

xxxIts obvious once you understand how John 1-1 was originally worded.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

The word "IT" is a big word. Like SpirIT.

keypurr

[FONT="]The Word[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="]Zechariah 11:11
It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was The Word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]The Word[/FONT]
[FONT="] [Yahshua]
[/FONT][URL="http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/John%201.1"][FONT="]
John 1:1[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][FONT="]
In beginning was The Word, and The Word was with The Only Divine Eternal, and The Word was divine. [/FONT]

[FONT="]John 1:1 above is a complete translation of the ancient Greek text. It is not an interpretation.[/FONT]

I do not see Yahahua as the WORD, I see that the WORD was IN him.

He got that WORD (power) at his anointing with the word. Act 10:38

keypurr

The first creative work was Jesus himself who Jehovah created. Collosians 1:13-15

Jesus is the person referred to in Genesis 1:26 when Jehovah said

Jesus wasnt a co-creator with God but he assisted with ALL of creation including the Angels, the material heaven of our Universe, the Earth and so on.

Col 1 is not speaking of Jesus, Jesus was not at the creation. Jesus was BORN not SENT.

Heb 1 also disagrees with you.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

keypurr

We know the Word was not eternal - he died.

The Word who created all things was conceived as a human by the Spirit.

The WORD, logos IS a SPIRIT, Jesus was the body that God prepared to hold that spirit.
The logos is the first creation for ALL things were created through IT.

CherubRam

True, but does it also say that YHWH created ALL through his Son? If so, who is that son?

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

What was IN Jesus Christ?

[FONT=&quot]Philippians 2:6 Commentary.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 40:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 46:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Philippians 2:5-7
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Yahshua: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
That word "equal" could be translated in other words, such as, "equated," or "counted," or "equality." If Yahshua states that "The Father is greater than I" and refers to his Father in prayer as "You, the only true God." It's kind of obvious that he's not equal to the one who sent him. "God exalted him," he did not exalt himself.

Here is an alternate reading of Philippians 2:6. Who being in the form of God did not think equality with God as obtainable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The alternate translation must be correct, because thinking of yourself as equal to God is not humble. Besides that, it would be a contradiction to other scriptures.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

keypurr

[FONT="]Philippians 2:6 Commentary.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+40:25&version=NIV"][FONT="]Isaiah 40:25[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/URL][FONT="]
“To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+46:5&version=NIV"][FONT="]Isaiah 46:5[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/URL][FONT="]
“With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][/B][FONT="]

Philippians 2:5-7
[/FONT][FONT="]5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Yahshua: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]
That word "equal" could be translated in other words, such as, "equated," or "counted," or "equality." If Yahshua states that "The Father is greater than I" and refers to his Father in prayer as "You, the only true God." It's kind of obvious that he's not equal to the one who sent him. "God exalted him," he did not exalt himself.

Here is an alternate reading of Philippians 2:6. Who being in the form of God did not think equality with God as obtainable.[/FONT]

[FONT="][B] [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]The alternate translation must be correct, because thinking of yourself as equal to God is not humble. Besides that, it would be a contradiction to other scriptures.[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT="] [/FONT]

Consider that the Father gave all power to his spirit son. Col 1

Yet that Son is a creation, not the most high.

keypurr

Again, begs the question....Now God has two sons? This is where warped theology gets ya!

Consider that the EXPRESS image of God is a spirit. His firstborn of all creatures/creation. He sent this son to dwell in the body of his flesh son. That was the body prepared to hold the logos. The man Jesus could die for our sins. He is the Lamb of God. The logos spirit that was in him is a FORM of God. This is the son of man that came from above. Only the son of man decended from heaven.

It proves that there is only ONE true God as Jesus told us. It questions the Trinity theology that the RCC set many years ago. The key word EXPRESS image proves the point that God created his spirit son who is considered the right arm of the Father.

If you can see my view then I ask you to disprove it to me, no one has so far. I feel that for some reason this was given to me to share.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Can the human mind fully understand the manner in which God created everything? Using our ability to think and piece things together what is the very first creation of YHWH?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

No, not at all. We are very limited in our human thinking. Even VERY SMART People CAN ONLY SEE How MUCH ABILITY THEY Lack to understand the reasoning of God.

caps stuck is too much extra work to correct

keypurr

No, not at all. We are very limited in our human thinking. Even VERY SMART People CAN ONLY SEE How MUCH ABILITY THEY Lack to understand the reasoning of God.

caps stuck is too much extra work to correct

No problem with your caps friend.

True we can never understand the mind of God but we can take his words and try. He gave us scripture to study and he will enlighten the folks who's heart is true to him. I will never give up seeking in his words. I sincerely believe that I was given what I share.

Right Divider

Body part
Hint:
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

It seems that YHWH has a tool to use.
The Spirit of God is NOT a "tool", you old heretic.

Right Divider

Body part
This does not answer the question.

Who is "him"?

1. He is invisible
2. He is firstborn of ALL creatures/creation.
3. Everything was created through him.
Col 1:13-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: (1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: (1:15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (1:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (1:17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (1:18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. (1:19) For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell; (1:20) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

The entire passage is about the LORD JESUS CHRIST, you old heretic!

keypurr

The Spirit of God is NOT a "tool", you old heretic.

In your simple mind I believe you think that.

The spirit is sent to bring light and comfort, it is a tool he uses.
Christ himself is a tool used by YHWH. He is a servant of his God.

Stop being so stupid and learn, open the door of the mind that you have been given.

keypurr

Col 1:13-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: (1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: (1:15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (1:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (1:17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (1:18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. (1:19) For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell; (1:20) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

The entire passage is about the LORD JESUS CHRIST, you old heretic!

PROVE IT IF YOU CAN.

Right Divider

Body part
In your simple mind I believe you think that.
Insults from a rank heretic.

The spirit is sent to bring light and comfort, it is a tool he uses.
Christ himself is a tool used by YHWH. He is a servant of his God.
More heresy.

Stop being so stupid and learn, open the door of the mind that you have been given.
You "opened the door of your mind" and your brains fell out.