What is God's first creation?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God created all THROUGH his Son. So his Son is the first creation.

The Son is called a creature in Col 1:15 and God's exact IMAGE in Heb 1:3.

The son is a CREATION, firstborn of all creation.

He is a created FORM of God, a god. Yet not God.

Doc I am trying so hard to get folks to understand me.

Keypurr, You have been told for years that Christ is non-created

John 1:1 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Deity of Jesus Christ
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

keypurr

Where's the word creature in that text?

Take you pick

Colossians 1:15
(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.

(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(ESV+) R9He is the image of R10the invisible God, R11the firstborn of all creation.

(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.

(GNB) Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.

(ISV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(Murdock) who is the likeness of the invisible God, and the first-born of all creatures:

(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.

(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.

(NIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(NKJV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(NRSV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(NRSVA) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(YLT) who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation,

drbrumley

Take you pick

(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.

(ESV+) R9He is the image of R10the invisible God, R11the firstborn of all creation.

(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.

(GNB) Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.

(ISV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(Murdock) who is the likeness of the invisible God, and the first-born of all creatures:

(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.

(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.

(NIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Um, I looking real hard at all those texts provided and I cant find where Jesus is called a creature.

keypurr

Keypurr, You have been told for year that Christ is non-created

John 1:1 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Deity of Jesus Christ
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

You have no clue how the Greek to English Bibles have distorted truth.

So you refuse to accept Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15, that's your choice BR. Plus John 17:3.

Close you eyes to the light BR, it must be hurting your eyes.

keypurr

Um, I looking real hard at all those texts provided and I cant find where Jesus is called a creature.

First of all those verses are not about Jesus, but Jesus was a man and ALL men are creatures.

Also the word creation tells you that IT is a creation/creature.

keypurr

Then who's it about? Green Cheese?

That's an assumption on your part.

Nope its not, the Bible says the Son is a creature/creation and I believe it.

No assumption at all.

Only YHWH is not created, only YHWH is the true God.

If you wish to dispute that read John 17:3

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

keypurr

Consider that God was alone until he created his exact image.

All images are created.

I see this Son as the logos.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The Son of a King is NOT the King, the Son of YHWH is not YHWH.
That verse all by its lonesome may not convince you, so throw it together with when He commanded the storm to stop, and it did. That's a Creator telling His creation what to do, is what that is. "The Son of the Living God."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have no clue how the Greek to English Bibles have distorted truth.

So you refuse to accept Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15, that's your choice BR. Plus John 17:3.

Close you eyes to the light BR, it must be hurting your eyes.

I did not realize that you were an expert on the Biblical Languages. You do not even understand English let alone Greek or Aramaic. Each scripture you have quoted is a proof text for the Trinity, you just don't know how to interpret it.

keypurr

This verse is about Jesus. So you're actually agreeing with me then.....

Partly, consider Jesus was a man, God's flesh son. He Became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos, the spirit Son. That made him Jesus the Christ for the true spirit Son of God became one with him. This logos spoke through the body provided for him. YHWH is the only true God, Angles, spirits are all creations,

The point I am trying to show is that the logos is a creation, not God but a god. He tells us that his Father is greater than all.

In Heb 1:3 the words EXPRESS IMAGE confirms that this son at the creation is a spirit for YHWH is a SPIRIT. When the voice from heave said "This is my son..." it was the oneness of both the logos and Jesus. That is when Jesus received the POWER of the logos which was given the fullness of the Father.

keypurr

I did not realize that you were an expert on the Biblical Languages. You do not even understand English let alone Greek or Aramaic. Each scripture you have quoted is a proof text for the Trinity, you just don't know how to interpret it.

Your words, not mine.

The translators did a lousy job friend. why did they not use the name of God and his Son instead of LORD, Lord, lord. That alone has caused much confusion. The Trinity is a man made pagan doctrine BR.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...The Word did not make himself...
Right.

John 1:1 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 KJV The same was in the beginning with God.

keypurr

"All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." (John 1:3)

The Word did not make himself. That would require preexistence.

YHWH created the logos. IT is the express image in Heb 1:3.