What is God's first creation?

marhig

There is a strong delusion and you have been sucked into it. I feel sorry for those like you and Keypurr in that the Gospel is so simple yet you make it so difficult.

John 1:1-5 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
I think that you need to read this verse

Ephesians 1:17

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

marhig

Excellent post, but they don't care for truth.
Keypurr they don't even believe Jesus himself when he says that the father is the only true God, so they'll never listen to us, even if we print a hundred verses. Only God can open their eyes and ears, and he'll only do that once people start to live by his will and obey him and they start to do that by obeying the gospel of Christ Jesus.

popsthebuilder

By quoting parts of verses, you miss the whole truth, Keypurr.

By, through, and for Him......spend more time reading and less time twisting what you've read.

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​
Yet that doesn't place Him over or above or equal to GOD almighty, His head and source.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think that you need to read this verse

Ephesians 1:17

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.
How about you Marhig?

Perhaps you can answer...

1) Is something (like humility) good because God recognizes it as good? Or,

2) Is something good because God commands that it is good (as Socrates put it, because God loves it)?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yet that doesn't place Him over or above or equal to GOD almighty, His head and source.

I understand that you are a wee bit confused. I would suggest you read/study the writings of Paul. (Romans through Philemon)

And, here's a verse of Scripture you might want to consider: John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Keypurr they don't even believe Jesus himself when he says that the father is the only true God, so they'll never listen to us, even if we print a hundred verses. Only God can open their eyes and ears, and he'll only do that once people start to live by his will and obey him and they start to do that by obeying the gospel of Christ Jesus.

It appears that you suffer from the same problem that Keypurr has. That's a shame.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ (logos), is God's first creation FOR ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH CHRIST.

Logos is firstborn, the express image of God, but he is am IMAGE, not God himself.

John 1:1 is the most misunderstood verse in the Bible thanks to the Greek.

Hey Keypurr, don't think for a moment that 'Old GM' doesn't feel sorry for you.

popsthebuilder

I understand that you are a wee bit confused. I would suggest you read/study the writings of Paul. (Romans through Philemon)

And, here's a verse of Scripture you might want to consider: John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
I in no way deny or doubt that the very Spirit of GOD was wholly in the vessel of Jesus/ the Holy Temple of GOD.

Why would you insinuate I do/ had?

keypurr

Is that your proof? Your kidding.

Your forget that Jesus Christ is the IMAGE of his Father. That does not make him the father.

keypurr

Keypurr, does this question scare you? Or are you really not so enlightened about God's true nature?

1) Is something (like humility) good because God recognizes it as good? Or,

2) Is something good because God commands that it is good (as Socrates put it, because God loves it)?

You tell me why you do not believe the words of the master first. John 17:3 as your trying to change the subject.

keypurr

Before the world was......This is who Christ really is....GOD

John 17:5KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 1:1-3KJV 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Christ is a CREATURE/CREATION.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: , God is not a creature.

keypurr

Lying hypocrite. We not only care for the TRUTH, we know who HE IS.

Nope, you do not know him. If you did you would follow him and listen to his words telling you that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD. But you do not wish to see that very plain verse. You would rather follow the crowd that was led by fools in the fourth century.