What is God's first creation?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You overlook that YHWH gave the logos his fullness (power).

YHWH can do just about any thing he wishes, he has unlimited power.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Why do you question what God can do?
Why do you question what God already did?

glorydaz

WRONG Once again, you deny the Word IS GOD.

Why do you question what the Word (Logos) can do? The Word was with God and was God. When He became flesh, He retained all the fulness of God. He was the very image of the invisible God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​

popsthebuilder

We've been over this numerous times.

Calling the Father "the only true God" DOES NOT EXCLUDE the Son being "the only true God" NOR the Holy Spirit being "the only true God."

Did you overlook the words of Thomas (via John) and Peter (via Luke) who say that the Son and Holy Spirit are God?

Or are you a polytheist (iow, not a Christian)?
And again we see the trinitsrian doctrine cause utter confusion.

As has been stated. How can one deny Jesus the Christ of GOD'S own words as if not the truth of the matter.

Of course it doesn't make the Spirit of GOD/ the Father not GOD; on the contrary it shows such specifically.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

keypurr

Nice try...but epic fail. The Bible speaks quite plainly, but you are more interested in your own personal musings than what is clearly written. Shame on you, Keypurr. :nono:

Shame on you, the words I posted come from scripture. I didn't write them. You choose to ignore them.

keypurr

Son of the MOST HIGH

Mar 5:7 and shouting with a loud voice, he *said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Luk 1:32 "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David;

Luk 1:35 The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

Luk 8:28 Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me."

The SON is NOT the FATHER.

glorydaz

Shame on you, the words I posted come from scripture. I didn't write them. You choose to ignore them.

No, you gave your own private interpretation of a verse....as shown in the yellow above.

glorydaz

Son of the MOST HIGH

Mar 5:7 and shouting with a loud voice, he *said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Luk 1:32 "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David;

Luk 1:35 The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

Luk 8:28 Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me."

The SON is NOT the FATHER.

The Son is not the Father. No trinitarian makes that claim.

You're also confusing the Son of God and the Son of man. But you cherry pick verses like a pro. :thumb:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, out of all those scriptures you only pick out that little bit at the end of what keypurr said. What about the verses he quoted? They are crystal clear, God is the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ and Jesus says that the father is the only true God. And I believe him!

You are as clearly lost as he is.

keypurr

No, you gave your own private interpretation of a verse....as shown in the yellow above.

WE ALL DO THAT.

If Jesus said his Father is the only true God then his Father is the only God.
Why do the churches still follow the rules of the RCC and hold on to their false doctrine? True followers of Christ are far and few. It is one thing to be a churchman and another to be a Christian.

keypurr

The Son is not the Father. No trinitarian makes that claim.

You're also confusing the Son of God and the Son of man. But you cherry pick verses like a pro. :thumb:

I beg to differ. If you believe in the trinity you make them one and that is not what is written.

marhig

You are as clearly lost as he is.
Wow, you say I'm clearly lost, yet I'm quoting you scriptures that clearly show that the father is the God and father of Christ Jesus, the apostles and Jesus himself say this!! How does that make me lost? It's in the Bible!!!!! And it's Jesus saying that the father is the only true God, and that the father is his God, I'm only saying what he said! And there's no God the son in the Bible, and no trinity, and nowhere does it say I must believe in the trinity or believe that Jesus is God to be saved but I'm the lost one?

BR all these months I've been quoting clear scriptures and you deny them, these are scriptures written by men inspired of God!

It says in the Bible that God will send a strong delusion, but it's unbelievable that you can't see the truth when it's written in front of you! I hope one day the your eyes are opened. But that will only come if you are obeying God and you live by his will.

Last edited:

marhig

WRONG Once again, you deny the Word IS GOD.

Why do you question what the Word (Logos) can do? The Word was with God and was God. When He became flesh, He retained all the fulness of God. He was the very image of the invisible God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​
Jesus came in the express image of God, that doesn't mean he is God. That means we saw the fullness of God through him all of God's love, mercy, forgiveness and he spoke every word that was from the father who is his God, Jesus was in the fullness of God in word and deed.

The head of Christ is God, so God is the Godhead, he's the head of us all, including Christ, Christ has one above him, and he's the father who is also his God and he sent him to bare witness to the truth and Christ Jesus lived by the will of his God denying his own will to bring us the truth and a perfect example for us to follow and he is now exalted by his God and set at his right hand, there's no need to be exalted if he was God already! And there's no need for him to be given authority if he is already God either, but he was, he was given authority and set above all in heaven and earth by his God! And Christ Jesus had the fullness of God bodily, he had the fullness of the Holy Spirit because he was sinless. So we saw the fullness of God bodily through Christ. It says in the Bible that God was IN Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

There is one God, and he's the father, and that is exactly what Christ Jesus says and he says that he is his God, and the apostles say that the father is the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am believing the truth, it's in the Bible clearly written!

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, you say I'm clearly lost, yet I'm quoting you scriptures that clearly show that the father is the God and father of Christ Jesus, the apostles and Jesus himself say this!! How does that make me lost? It's in the Bible!!!!! And it's Jesus saying that the father is the only true God, and that the father is his God, I'm only saying what he said! And there's no God the son in the Bible, and no trinity, and nowhere does it say I must believe in the trinity or believe that Jesus is God to be saved but I'm the lost one?

BR all these months I've been quoting clear scriptures and you deny them, these are scriptures written by men inspired of God!

It says in the Bible that God will send a strong delusion, but it's unbelievable that you can't see the truth when it's written in front of you! I hope one day the your eyes are opened. But that will only come if you are obeying God and you live by his will.

There is a strong delusion and you have been sucked into it. I feel sorry for those like you and Keypurr in that the Gospel is so simple yet you make it so difficult.

John 1:1-5 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

popsthebuilder

There is a strong delusion and you have been sucked into it. I feel sorry for those like you and Keypurr in that the Gospel is so simple yet you make it so difficult.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
That's the Gospel?

How is that simple in reference to the trinity please?

How does that save any? How is that a guidance to you in your personal day to day?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

keypurr

Jesus came in the express image of God, that doesn't mean he is God. That means we saw the fullness of God through him all of God's love, mercy, forgiveness and he spoke every word that was from the father who is his God, Jesus was in the fullness of God in word and deed.

The head of Christ is God, so God is the Godhead, he's the head of us all, including Christ, Christ has one above him, and he's the father who is also his God and he sent him to bare witness to the truth and Christ Jesus lived by the will of his God denying his own will to bring us the truth and a perfect example for us to follow and he is now exalted by his God and set at his right hand, there's no need to be exalted if he was God already! And there's no need for him to be given authority if he is already God either, but he was, he was given authority and set above all in heaven and earth by his God! And Christ Jesus had the fullness of God bodily, he had the fullness of the Holy Spirit because he was sinless. So we saw the fullness of God bodily through Christ. It says in the Bible that God was IN Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

There is one God, and he's the father, and that is exactly what Christ Jesus says and he says that he is his God, and the apostles say that the father is the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am believing the truth, it's in the Bible clearly written!

Excellent post, but they don't care for truth.

keypurr

Keep your eyes and ears shut BR. There is only half truth that you have been taught.
Your misguided by the distortions of Satan.

I gave you many verses that conflict with your traditional understanding of that one verse that you do not fully understand. If you turn your back to Jesus when he speaks I can not expect you to hear me or anyone else who is showing you truth.

This is the most important verse to see who Christ really is:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

WAKE UP TO TRUTH.

glorydaz

This is the most important verse to see who Christ really is:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

WAKE UP TO TRUTH.

Before the world was......This is who Christ really is....GOD

John 17:5KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 1:1-3KJV 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.