What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Robert Pate

Banned
You were already proven wrong about the 'no works' Paul speaks about. According to your false beliefs, Paul contradicted EVERYTHING the Father and Jesus said before the beginning of time---so to RECTIFY THAT, you have Paul as one with a whole DIFFERENT GOSPEL.

WOW, think about that evil mess for a while.

Why should I worry about works or obedience? I am ALREADY perfect and complete "In Christ".

Your striving to obey means that you don't believe the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us into God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You are continually trying to do in your flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.

I have already been made to sit in heavenly places in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:6.

God's Truth

Why should I worry about works or obedience? I am ALREADY perfect and complete "In Christ".
You are also one with your wife when you are married but you still have to obey some vows.

Your striving to obey means that you don't believe the Gospel

I don't have to strive for it is easy.

that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us into God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.
How did the ungodly get justified in the old law?

lol

You are continually trying to do in your flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.
We have to be conformed to Jesus' image, tell me how do you do that without obeying?

I have already been made to sit in heavenly places in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:6.

If you repented of your sins.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God calls people to Himself, and the promise is for them.

Acts 2:39 NASB - "For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself."

Another verse to consider with this word call, calls, called, is this verse (1 Thessalonians 5:24 is another, these are all different contexts).

Matthew 22:14 NASB - "For many are called, but few are chosen."

God's Truth

God calls people to Himself, and the promise is for them.

Acts 2:39 NASB - "For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself."

Another verse to consider with this word call, calls, called, is this verse (1 Thessalonians 5:24 is another, these are all different contexts).

Matthew 22:14 NASB - "For many are called, but few are chosen."

Many are called few are chosen does not change what I said.

The promise is for you and those who are off are about the far off Gentiles.

Robert Pate

Banned
God has chosen all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

All that Jesus has done and all that he is, can be ours by simple faith. Don't let your religion blind you to the wonderful truths that are found in Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

God has chosen all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

All that Jesus has done and all that he is, can be ours by simple faith. Don't let your religion blind you to the wonderful truths that are found in Jesus Christ.

God would not put Paul against James.

God would not tell one apostle to preach faith and nothing else but tell another apostle to preach faith and obedience.

You ignore every scriptures where Paul preaches obedience.

You completely resist the truth that the works Paul speaks of that do not make us righteous anymore ARE THE PURIFICATION/CEREMONIAL works.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel calls for holy living, but your very best is still tainted with sin and pride.

God only accepts perfection. you don't have it to offer.

God only accepts Jesus Christ. If you are not found to be in him, you will perish.

God's Truth

The Gospel calls for holy living,
Finally! You finally admitted that.

but your very best is still tainted with sin and pride.
Show that from the scriptures, if you do not, concede that you make up things that are not there.

God only accepts perfection. you don't have it to offer.

God only accepts Jesus Christ. If you are not found to be in him, you will perish.

Only Jesus is the blood sacrifice.

That does not mean we do not have to obey.

Robert Pate

Banned
Finally! You finally admitted that.

Show that from the scriptures, if you do not, concede that you make up things that are not there.

Only Jesus is the blood sacrifice.

That does not mean we do not have to obey.

Jesus fulfilled God's Holy Law for me and justified me, Romans 3:26.

You are trying to be good enough to be saved. I stand complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Robert Pate

Banned
You said the gospel calls for holy living.

How do you get the Bible means it in an ironic way?

There is the righteousness of man, which you have. And then there is the righteousness of God which you don't have, but wish that you did have.

Paul said of the Jews, "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God" Romans 10:3.

When you submit yourself unto the righteousness of God you will see that you fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

God's Truth

There is the righteousness of man, which you have. And then there is the righteousness of God which you don't have, but wish that you did have.
You receive the righteousness of God when you obey Jesus.

Paul said of the Jews, "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God" Romans 10:3.
They tried to establish their own righteousness by getting circumcised, and sacrificing animals.

That USED to be the way to establish righteousness.

Robert Pate

Banned
You receive the righteousness of God when you obey Jesus.

They tried to establish their own righteousness by getting circumcised, and sacrificing animals.

That USED to be the way to establish righteousness.

No, like you they tried to keep the law and become righteous by what they did and by who they were. You need the righteousness of God and not the righteousness of the law. Jesus is the Christians righteousness. He is the only one that has lived a life pleasing to God. Without him you will perish.

God's Truth

No, like you they tried to keep the law and become righteous by what they did and by who they were. You need the righteousness of God and not the righteousness of the law. Jesus is the Christians righteousness. He is the only one that has lived a life pleasing to God. Without him you will perish.

That is not what the Bible says. That is what you learned from false teachers and your own imagination.

God's Truth

The Jews USED to have to make themselves righteous by geting circumcised and offering animals.

That is the righteous works that no longer save---NOT---no longer obey God!

Wow. Who would EVER get that not obeying was the way to obey? Who would ever get that all the scripture from the beginning of the Bible to the end of the Bible about obeying would be wiped out by a different gospel from Paul?

Robert Pate

Banned
The Jews USED to have to make themselves righteous by geting circumcised and offering animals.

That is the righteous works that no longer save---NOT---no longer obey God!

Wow. Who would EVER get that not obeying was the way to obey? Who would ever get that all the scripture from the beginning of the Bible to the end of the Bible about obeying would be wiped out by a different gospel from Paul?

The Gospel never was about obeying. That is your Gospel and it is a false Gospel.

The Gospel is about how Jesus has reconciled a world of lost sinners unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

God's Truth

The Gospel never was about obeying. That is your Gospel and it is a false Gospel.

The Gospel is about how Jesus has reconciled a world of lost sinners unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

No lost sinner can be reconciled to God without coming to Jesus in repentance of sins...that is what Jesus died for.

Acts 26:20 20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Robert Pate

Banned
No lost sinner can be reconciled to God without coming to Jesus in repentance of sins...that is what Jesus died for.

Acts 26:20 20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

This is where you have missed it. THE WHOLE WORLD HAS ALREADY BEEN RECONCILED UNTO GOD BY JESUS CHRIST. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

No works, no obedience, no nothing. salvation is by grace through faith, plus nothing.