What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There are many violent words are used in the Bible. It is because we dont have appropriate words to describe God's nature.

why assume that?

why not assume that those are indeed appropriate words for describing God's nature?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Remember Jesus did not use any force dealing with people in NT times.

You need to read the Bible contextually.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He turned over the tables with his hands, the whip was used on the people.

You should take that advice and stop exaggerating the Scripture to fit your image of Jesus being nicer than He is.

We have been through this before. I bring the verse again and show you you are wrong.

genuineoriginal

Remember Jesus did not use any force dealing with people in NT times.

You need to read the Bible contextually.
When Jesus returns, He will use a lot of force.

Revelation 19:17-21
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.​

The birds feast on the corpses of people that are killed by Jesus when He returns.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here it is:

John 2:15

When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables.

You see, there is no evidence Jesus whipped people.

You can screem until cow comes home but Jesus did not whip people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When Jesus returns, He will use a lot of force.

Revelation 19:17-21
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.​

The birds feast on the corpses of people that are killed by Jesus when He returns.

You read the Bible just like UR pushers. They use this kind of interpretation to describe the Bible is violent.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You read the Bible just like UR pushers. They claim Bible God is violent. You enable them to be right.

genuineoriginal

Here it is:

John 2:15

When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables.

You see, there is no evidence Jesus whipped people.

You can screem until cow comes home but Jesus did not whip people.
I know English is not your first language, so it must be difficult for you to understand what Jesus did with the whip to drive the moneylenders out of the temple.

Here is a picture to help you understand.
Valentin_de_Boulogne%2C_Christ_Driving_the_Money_Changers_out_of_the_Temple.jpg