What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We said he was a muslim. You denied it. He is flaunting it now. No need to discuss whether he is or isn't. But those who really didn't think he was a demon possessed perverted muslim (redundant-I know), what do you think now?

Are you voting for Trump or Cruz? Bernie is not in line with islam either.

glorydaz

We said he was a muslim. You denied it. He is flaunting it now. No need to discuss whether he is or isn't. But those who really didn't think he was a demon possessed perverted muslim (redundant-I know), what do you think now?

Are you voting for Trump or Cruz? Bernie is not in line with islam either.

I always thought he was, and how anyone could deny it now, I'll never know.

So far, I'm going with Trump. I think he will actually get it done without being hampered by staying within some certain bounds of the way things have always been done. I really can't stand Cruz....he's sneaky.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
When and where did he do this?
Nick is likely having a go. You can youtube the latest finger pointing easily enough. Try: Obama We Muslim.

What he said during what looks to be an off prompter talk recently was, "The Muslim community has to think about...(long pause) how we make sure that children aren't infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion."

If he'd said, "A Muslim has to think, how can I..." or just dropped a "can" in his line then people would probably make less hay about it, but it's really the same thing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Georgetown covered the name of Jesus at the request of the White House.

“The White House wanted a simple backdrop of flags and pipe and drape for the speech, consistent with what they’ve done for other policy speeches,” she added. “Frankly, the pipe and drape wasn’t high enough by itself to fully cover the IHS and cross above the GU seal and it seemed most respectful to have them covered so as not to be seen out of context.”

Consistent? Really?

obama-allah-mosque-575x452.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nick is likely having a go. You can youtube the latest finger pointing easily enough. Try: Obama We Muslim.

What he said during what looks to be an off prompter talk recently was, "The Muslim community has to think about...(long pause) how we make sure that children aren't infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion."

If he'd said, "A Muslim has to think, how can I..." or just dropped a "can" in his line then people would probably make less hay about it, but it's really the same thing.

No it isnt, it would be really weird to keep making Freudian slips about the same issue:

my muslim faith

kiwimacahau

Did you all miss the "No religious test" for public office bit? Moreover, he self-identifies as a Christian. So your opinion is of little value.

glorydaz

Did you all miss the "No religious test" for public office bit? Moreover, he self-identifies as a Christian. So your opinion is of little value.

Well, this is a Christian nation, founded upon Godly principles, and those of the Islamic faith are enemies of the One True God.

One thing that everyone should know is that those of the Islamic faith have no qualms, and are, in fact, encouraged to lie to their enemies and claim to be what they are not. If you bothered to look at how Obama has opened the doors to our enemies from the time he left Rev. Wright's teaching of "God damn America" to this very day, you would see which side Obama is on. The facts speak for themselves.

kiwimacahau

Well, this is a Christian nation, founded upon Godly principles, and those of the Islamic faith are enemies of the One True God.

One thing that everyone should know is that those of the Islamic faith have no qualms, and are, in fact, encouraged to lie to their enemies and claim to be what they are not. If you bothered to look at how Obama has opened the doors to our enemies from the time he left Rev. Wright's teaching of "God damn America" to this very day, you would see which side Obama is on. The facts speak for themselves.

America was founded on Enlightenment principles and your Founders went out of their ways to insist that religion had nothing to do with it. Muslims are no more your enemies than are Animists as for your insistence that Muslims are encouraged to lie, you really need to NOT repeat dross. Taqiyyah is Shi'ite rather than Sunni and is used only in life or death situations. Obama has not 'opened your doors to your enemies' deary me and as for Pastor Wright, perhaps you should look at the context of what he was saying rather than just pulling quotes from some right-wing magazine. Finally, facts NEVER speak for themselves, they are always interpreted=, in this case, wrongly.

Last edited: