What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Seekingtruth21

I love how us Christians are so ready to crucify anyone we don't agree with. If Jesus was crucified for the very sinners we disagree with then we should be the first ones to respond with grace to them. Instead we hide behind usernames and call them demon possessed gay Muslims.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love how us Christians are so ready to crucify anyone we don't agree with. If Jesus was crucified for the very sinners we disagree with then we should be the first ones to respond with grace to them. Instead we hide behind usernames and call them demon possessed gay Muslims.

With 18 posts under your belt I don't think it's been established yet whether or not you're a Christian.

If you defend barbarianism (which Islam is, as is B. Hussein Obama), then it's obvious that you're not.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here's one of many Muslim organizations promoting our Constitution over Islamic Law:

snipped link drop[/URL

You left some relevant information off her quote:

Well, this is a Christian nation, founded upon Godly principles, and those of the Islamic faith are enemies of the One True God.

One thing that everyone should know is that those of the Islamic faith have no qualms, and are, in fact, encouraged to lie to their enemies and claim to be what they are not. If you bothered to look at how Obama has opened the doors to our enemies from the time he left Rev. Wright's teaching of "God damn America" to this very day, you would see which side Obama is on. The facts speak for themselves.

That's already been answered but since you have no integrity you keep blabbing it - bearing false witness.

Im sorry, please show in the above where i bore any false witness, you DID leave off glorys full quote. Seems you are the false witness, thats a regular muslim thing though isnt it.

kiwimacahau

With 18 posts under your belt I don't think it's been established yet whether or not you're a Christian.

If you defend barbarianism (which Islam is, as is B. Hussein Obama), then it's obvious that you're not.

Im sorry, please show in the above where i bore any false witness, you DID leave off glorys full quote. Seems you are the false witness, thats a regular muslim thing though isnt it.

Islam is neither inherently barbarous nor is it the done thing to accuse others of being unchristian or Muslim without PROOF. But since you're willing to do that to your President I suppose others are par for the course. Will you next accuse me of being a Muslim?

Seekingtruth21

I'm sure Jesus would approve of you saying all kinds of things about another image bearer such as yourself. Condemnation is your job, right. I forgot. John 3:17 I suggest you be more like Jesus who said give to Caesar what is Caesar's even though it was an oppressive government. Matthew 22:21 Honor the emperor, does that ring a bell? 1 Peter 2:17 and then read verse 15. Is it good to talk about anyone like this? Once again, if you claim the name of Jesus I suggest you act a little more like him. And if you think you can tell who is and isn't a Christian by how many posts they have on this site I suggest you do a little more Bible reading and prayer. If you think Jesus was a gun toting republican who went around condemning people who weren't as holy as he was consider the story of the woman caught in adultery or the story of the roman centurion who came to Jesus when his daughter was dying. Or how about that one time Peter cut off a guy's ear? What did Jesus say to him? Right. I forgot Jesus was just like you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you think Jesus was a gun toting republican who went around condemning people who weren't as holy as he was consider the story...

of how He cleared a Temple with a whip (the gun had not yet been invented).

wwjdwhip.jpg

Oh and St21, always capitalize the "H" when you're referring to God as "He" or "Him".

Krsto

And it is not illegal under Sharia law for you two to do so but in Islam identifying as a Christian is apostasy. So you two might want to rethink your position, oh, and don't try "Taqiyyah'' ; It has a specific use in a specific set of circumstances, none of which apply here.

Depends on whose Sharia you are talking about. Two of the largest Muslim organizations in the world (100 million members and 40 million members) consider anyone who worships God and is at peace with Muslims to be a Muslim. "Muslim" is just a generic term which means "faithful." It's not accurate to say "in Islam identifying as a Christian is apostasy." That's only in some quarters.

Krsto

So gorydaze, in all the majesty of her integrity, accuses all liberal American Muslims who do not want a political Islam, but fully support our Constitution, to have been encouraged to lie about what they believe in order to lull us to sleep so they can take over. More false witness from glorydaze. Line up 1000 imams and Muslim scholars and you would be hard pressed to find even one who believes in lying in cases other than when someone has a gun to your head and asks if you are a Muslim or he will kill you. Islamic Law is pretty clear about this.

brewmama

You quote the Clarion Project as a reliable source for what Muslims believe? :rotfl:

Why not? Certainly more reliable than CAIR or SPLC.

• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”
• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”
• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”
• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…

meshak

BANNED
Banned
of how He cleared a Temple with a whip (the gun had not yet been invented).

wwjdwhip.jpg

Oh and St21, always capitalize the "H" when you're referring to God as "He" or "Him".

Please don't use this as Jesus being violent Savior.

It is disgraceful, friend.

Jesus does not endorse any violence.

He is prince of peace.

journey

Yes, I think that Obama is a Muslim. I base this on the preponderance of evidence over the last 7 years. I really don't care if anyone likes my opinion or not, and I won't debate it. Google it if you want to know why.