What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know English is not your first language, so it must be difficult for you to understand what Jesus did with the whip to drive the moneylenders out of the temple.

Here is a picture to help you understand.
Valentin_de_Boulogne%2C_Christ_Driving_the_Money_Changers_out_of_the_Temple.jpg

This picture is so dishonest.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And that's all you've got about Jesus being violent, which is not, according to the NT.

You can run but you cannot hide.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What is a UR pusher?

My Bible says that God killed every person on the earth with a flood, except for 8 souls in the ark.

What does your Bible say?

All I know is that Jesus was not a violent Savior.

I skip violent part of the Bible. That's why I stick to Jesus' word.

I am Jesus' follower.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 10:34

Matthew 10:34

34 u“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

It is obvious Jesus is talking about people fight over Him and His word.

It is because we are so wicked, and twist His word to argue about His messages and purpose.

there has been no peace about Christianity since He came down on earth the first time, and continually the same condition, no difference whatsoever. It will be worse and worse until the end of this world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Luke 11:21
21 [JESUS]When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:[/JESUS]​

You want to change Jesus' true character to fit your image of violent Savior.

Jesus is Prince of Peace.

You need to change your preconceived notion of traditional corrupt faith. You are doing the same thing as RCC, you follow traditional faith.

genuineoriginal

You want to change Jesus' true character to fit your image of violent Savior.
Not at all.
I don't believe Jesus is a violent man without reason.
But I also am not going to claim that Jesus will shirk at doing what is necessary.

Your idea that Jesus is just a pacifist is as wrong as your idea that I think Jesus is violent.

When Jesus first came to Earth, He avoided violence because it would have worked against what He came to do.
When Jesus comes back, He will come with the armies of Heaven and will wage war on His enemies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not at all.
I don't believe Jesus is a violent man without reason.
But I also am not going to claim that Jesus will shirk at doing what is necessary.

Your idea that Jesus is just a pacifist is as wrong as your idea that I think Jesus is violent.

When Jesus first came to Earth, He avoided violence because it would have worked against what He came to do.
When Jesus comes back, He will come with the armies of Heaven and will wage war on His enemies.

Suit yourself.

good day.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Obama is a lousy Muslim if he is one . He eats pork, drinks alcoholic beverages, has attended churches, and has said in no uncertain terms that Israel must be protected from destruction by Muslims .
He has also celebrated Jewish holidays in the White House . And if he's gay, so what ? Big deal.
Who cares ? However, there is absolutely no proof of this, only partisan accusations designed to make him look bad, something he has had to endure for eight years now .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Obama's father Barack Obama Sr. was an atheist, even though he came from a Muslim African tribe.
So was his Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro . According to rumors, he attended a Muslim Madrassa in Indonesia as a child, but in fact, he attended a secular elementary school .
Lies, lies and nothing but lies about Obama.

brewmama

For a senator he is not too well off

"For a republican, a net worth as low as Bernie Sander’s $528,014 could be a liability. For example, when Jeb Bush left office as governor of Florida, his net worth stood at $1.3 million. Critics have asked how a republican and businessman with such a relatively low net worth can win the nomination in a party that counts job growth and the economy as its biggest issues."

This would include his home/s and his other property.

Maybe Bernie would not mind someone who has half a million, but he does not approve of Hillary.

Bill Clinton has an estimated net worth of $80 million. That gives a combined Bill and Hillary Clinton net worth of $111 million dollars.

He might like Ted Cruz better?
Ted Cruz, a candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election, has a net worth of $3.5 million.

Most of all of Cruz’s net worth comes from his law practice, his political career, and even his wife’s career as the head of the Southwest Region of Goldman Sachs.
Maybe Rubio better?
http://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/how-much-is-each-presidential-candidate-worth.html/?a=viewall

Only trump states he is worth more than most estimate

Well, he's pretty well off for a bum who didn't have a job until he was 40, and never had a real job, but just ranted and raved against anyone else who had money.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, he's pretty well off for a bum who didn't have a job until he was 40, and never had a real job, but just ranted and raved against anyone else who had money.

but on the bright side, it proves that there may indeed be a future for purex :)