What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Frank Ernest said:
Do your gay friends speak for the entire homosexual movement?

NO! THATS THE POINT!!!! They speak for themselves as individuals.

But they are being judged as a movement as opposed to individuals. Your stance is that all gays are sinners/bad.

Why is it a sin if it does not hurt anybody and is the source of love and caring?

Why does God frown on it if it encourages all the virtues of a loving heterosexual relationship?

The feelings they have for one another are just as real as what you or I may have to our wives. Would it not be a sin to suppress the truth and the love that they feel?

firechyld

Apologies for the delay in response, I haven't had much free time online recently.

Rimi said:
firechyld wrote:

But they can be on websites. And yes, you can check the sources. Duh. Did you have a point here?

You CAN check the sources. Did you?

I'll type slowly . . . you said you doubted I polled every homo I ever met. I was merely agreeing by recalling the waste of human flesh dressed as a hooker.

Ah. So you agree that you haven't "polled" every homosexual you've ever met?

Why don't I believe you. hmmm.

Because you've already made up your mind what you think I'm going to say?

I read the first page or two, then skipped to the end to make my first post. I'm sure I didn't miss a great deal.

With homos. Yes.

So you've based your opinion on me on conversations you've had with homosexuals? I'm guessing American homosexuals, as well? Does that seem even the tiniest bit ridiculous to you?

I really doubt you'll have met anyone who fits into the same "profile" as I do. I'm more than sure that I'm entirely unlike almost everyone you've ever met. I'd advise you to actually interact with me before making a judgement on my character. In fact, that's my advice regarding everyone.

What about me makes you think that I'm a compulsive liar desperate for attention?

Come on, you're describing faults that you think I have. I can hardly fix them without more details, can I?

Seen one, seen 'm all.

Rubbish.

By George I think she's got it! Actually, no. There are homos/fomos out there who are in great pain and actually can admit it. Everyone of them that I've talked to is a victim of child abuse. Every one.

We've already established that you're being quite selective in which homosexuals you're talking to. I know a great many who have never been abused. I know some who have. I also know some straight people who've been abused. It says a lot more about the nature of abusers than survivors of abuse.

Excuse me, I'd like to introduce you to the pot calling the kettle black!

Nah. If there's one thing I know, it's paranoia. :)

Check CDC. Check . . . . whaddameye saying . . . yer not gonna check nuthin.

My question was which sources YOU were basing your statements on. Is the CDC one of them? Can I get a specific link?

Like I just said . . . yer not gonna check nuthin.[/quote

I'm quite a fan of checking sources. It's one of the reasons I'm having trouble keeping my usual posting level now that my net access is limited. I even check the sites that Ninevah posts, and that woman is queen of the links. :)

Uh, that's pretty much a given, ninny.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Denial is a beautiful thang. And it's so much easier to get over the past when you can see others' lives as trashed as your own. What a rotten lump you are.

I went through my period of denial. I discarded it with the rest of my early teenage angst.

Haven't quoted these to you, moron, as it would be pearls before a pig.

You sure do put in the effort before calling it quits, don't you?

I'm more than happy to discuss Scripture. I am a religious studies student, after all.

I don't need Scriptures to determine the destruction wrought by homoism. I can read FBI and other statistics (which you can google if you dare -- but you won't).

You can read them, but you seem incapable of linking to them. Or posting them. Or even sourcing them more specifically than "FBI and other statistics".

Statistics are the law of averages.

Statistics are a method of displaying information which can very easily be used to mislead the public.

And I've already said that this site is full of them, as well as you ability to do a search yourself.

I've been reading the posts on this site for quite a while now. I know what they say.

See, I don't see the need to provide you anything. Why? Am I afraid of not finding what I need to make my case? No. But I've had these discussions with pigs like you and even when confronted with the truth you always throw it off and divert, ignore, or provide other "studies" . . . and when those studies are demolished by further study of the sources you then resort other unpleasantness. Typical. No, I won't help you look for anything. It's enough that you already know these things and hate hearing about it.

You know nothing about me. This is the only conversation we've ever had, save for my well wishes in a post you made about your mother in law. I haven't been posting regularly in the time that you've been here. Yet you claim to know how I'll respond to something?

You're way off. It's really kind of amusing.

I've pointed out repeatedly that I'm asking YOU what YOU are basing YOUR opinion on. That isn't something I can google. Since you're obviously not going to answer the question or provide anything more intelligent than misdirection and insults, I'm giving up. I'm sure you'll continue to rant. Have at it.

A thousand pardons. You led me to believe you were a fomo:

No, I led you to believe that I was not heterosexual, which I'm not. You jumped to a conclusion and hurled insults at me based on it.

I was mistaken. You're a bi-sexual then? A backslidden fomo? Well, glad to clear that up.

Quite.

When you say you doubt I've polled every reprobate I've talked with, you're intimating that you think I'm lying.

Nope. I'm sure you think you're telling the truth.

You agreed with me that you haven't polled every homosexual you've ever met. For all I know, you've polled two, and they were wearing T-Shirts that said "I'm a homosexual victim of abuse: ASK ME HOW!"

See? That's the thing about statistics. They bend easily to fit whatever you want them to say.

Just as you don't care to research statistics by FBI, medical institutes, CDC,

I'm in the middle of degree. If I didn't care to research statistics, I would have shot myself by now.

I won't be researching the why's and whatfore's of you folks. I've probably got it figured out anyway -- hey, this isn't rocket surgery.

Rocket surgery, hey?

You guys aren't that deep.

I'm sure some of "us" aren't. People have a tendancy to be shallow.

Duh. Could care less about those Christians who "live and let live" . . . that's almost as big problem as you perverts.

True, some take the attitude of "live and let live". Some just have patience. :)

firechyld

Completely offtopic, but I noticed Ninevah said:

I heard Sarah McLachlan on an abortion commercial once. Sad

Abortion commercial? As in, on television? Are they common over there?

I've seen one advertisement for abortion, ever. It was a 4cm by 10cm plain text in a street publication.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
firechyld said:

I've seen one advertisement for abortion, ever. It was a 4cm by 10cm plain text in a street publication.

Its not really the sort of thing you need advertising for is it? If you want one surely you kinda know already and its not really sending out the right message.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
firechyld said:

No, it was a radio spot on a rock station. It's been about the only one I've heard, so I wouldn't call them "common", in general. But then again, I quit listening to that station, so I wouldn't know if it's "common" for that station or not....

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
the thread needed to banned at the start not after 500 posts. "what disgusts you the most about beanieboy" is insighting hatred This is why I joined the thread. My own personal belief as a heterosexual is that homosexual behaviour should not be used as a defining principle for anyone, its just not that big a deal to me.

I can tell you could care less about those 400,000+ men, it's pretty obvious.

Having said that if I have offended anyone and crossed the line myself then I apologise.

I accept your apology and hope you refrain from being vulgar in the futrure :)

I'd also like to add two points: You like to define yourself with blond hair and green eyes, which of those do you feel is of the same caliber as sexual perversion?

Secondly, the Jews know what their fables are, perhaps you should take their word for it?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
I can tell you could care less about those 400,000+ men, it's pretty obvious.

????

Nineveh said:
I'd also like to add two points: You like to define yourself with blond hair and green eyes, which of those do you feel is of the same caliber as sexual perversion?

Secondly, the Jews know what their fables are, perhaps you should take their word for it?

#1 Both of these are of the same relevance to my sexual orientation. Absolutely diddly squat. Sexual orientation not perversion; gay, straight, bi, lots of it, none of it. It doesn't make you a bad person either way as long as you are an adult about it.

#2 Some people would say a naked dude and a naked chick running around a garden with talking animals and magical apples sounds a bit like a fable too.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:

Every time you support sodomites, you are showing your apathy towards them all in general.

#1 Both of these are of the same relevance to my sexual orientation. Absolutely diddly squat. Sexual orientation not perversion; gay, straight, bi, lots of it, none of it. It doesn't make you a bad person either way as long as you are an adult about it.

You missed my point, didn't you? Sodomy is a sexual perversion, eye color and hair color is not. It's nice you have added your own limits to your own rules, but the reality is, men are destroying themselves and you are more than happy to support them.

You also missed my second point. You want to claim fables from a certain culture are something more than they are, even though that culture knows them to be fables. But if you can make up your own rules about sexuality, you can make up what a culture knows about it's own writings too, I guess. : shrugs :

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Every time you support sodomites, you are showing your apathy towards them all in general.

The boys got it at last! I am apathetic about what they get up to to in their own time. I'm just not apathetic towards someone suppressing genuine emotion between two people with such a smear campaign.

Nineveh said:
You missed my point, didn't you? Sodomy is a sexual perversion, eye color and hair color is not. It's nice you have added your own limits to your own rules, but the reality is, men are destroying themselves and you are more than happy to support them.

perverse: (per-verss) adj 1. obstinately doing something different from what is reasonable or required.

I think it very reasonable if two people having similiar feelings for one another acting on them as long as they dont hurt anybody else and behave as adults. Their requirements i.e. needs are similiar to what I have regarding women. Ergo - not perverse

Nineveh said:
You also missed my second point. You want to claim fables from a certain culture are something more than they are, even though that culture knows them to be fables. But if you can make up your own rules about sexuality, you can make up what a culture knows about it's own writings too, I guess. : shrugs :

That culture still has traditions towards of Lillith, a lot of superstition for a little fable. Besides what you consider a fable is someone else's religion and again vice versa. My whole point is that I'm not the one making rules up about sexual orientaion...yours is the cause that looks to limit, prevent and make perverse all types of sexual conduct. My idea is live and let live. As long as you're adult about it and don't hurt anyone else. Consideration for my fellow man.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
The boys got it at last! I am apathetic about what they get up to to in their own time. I'm just not apathetic towards someone suppressing genuine emotion between two people with such a smear campaign.

In the bathhouse for a whoile 5 minutes? How magnanimous of you.

perverse: (per-verss) adj 1. obstinately doing something different from what is reasonable or required.

I think it very reasonable if two people having similiar feelings for one another acting on them as long as they dont hurt anybody else and behave as adults. Their requirements i.e. needs are similiar to what I have regarding women. Ergo - not perverse

Right, it's a "mutual" thing to have anonymous sex. But sex does not = love. Love doesn't harm. It's apathetic to ignore 400,000 mean dead and dying from what you promote as "love"

Try this definition, perverse: Directed away from what is right or good; perverted.

That culture still has traditions towards of Lillith, a lot of superstition for a little fable. Besides what you consider a fable is someone else's religion and again vice versa.

Believe what you like, far be it from me to convince an agnostic about fables :)

My whole point is that I'm not the one making rules up about sexual orientaion...yours is the cause that looks to limit, prevent and make perverse all types of sexual conduct. My idea is live and let live. As long as you're adult about it and don't hurt anyone else.

Yes you are. Those are your rules. Some don't even put as many limits on their own rules as you put on yours.

Consideration for my fellow man.

No, what you have is called apathy.

How are homosexuals 'destroying' one another? They seem quite happy to me! Gay in fact.

Have you ever heard of AIDS? I wonder how many homos laying in hospices are "cheerful" , "merry", "bright or lively".

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
What is this thing you have about 'anonymous' sexual conduct. Where has it come from. Are you really saying that all gay relationships consist purely consist of 5 minute interludes. For the first time Im starting to understand why they have gay pride marches. Homosexual people can have relationships just like everybody else; living together, sharing one another's lives and dying from old age - not necessarily AIDS.

AIDS isnt a blight on the homosexual problem. Its a problem that can be overcome with contraception. AIDS is a blight on Africa and its not a homosexual problem there neither. The only way anonymous liasons can be made to proliferate is by driving the situation undergroung, suppressing it. More over your attitude of making it appear sordid is what destroys people's lives and makes it more difficult for people to come to terms with, forcing them to live a lie. Love who you want to love and be truthful to oneself and to others. Whats wrong with that?

C

cattyfan

why does a supposed agnostic reference a Bible verse for a name?

regardless, do a little research on AIDS, rates of transmission, and risky behavior, then come back and try this conversation again.

beanieboy

cattyfan said:

regardless, do a little research on AIDS, rates of transmission, and risky behavior, then come back and try this conversation again.

http://www.brazzilmag.com/content/view/827/41/

63.8% of AIDS cases diagnosed between 1980 and 2003 were sexually transmitted. And since the decade of the '90's, most cases have occurred among heterosexuals.

http://www.enotes.com/aids/38628

In North America and Europe, heterosexual intercourse accounts for a small percentage of HIV infections. However, it is responsible for the majority of cases in Africa and Asia. In the following viewpoint, Max Essex maintains that the HIV subtypes that have caused heterosexual HIV epidemics in Africa and Asia have been detected in North America and Europe and could produce similar epidemics there. In particular, Essex contends, the United States’ inadequate monitoring of HIV infection rates and HIV subtypes hinders efforts to detect and prevent the beginning of a heterosexual epidemic....

http://www.irishhealth.com/?level=4&id=4427

The number of heterosexual people, particularly women, contracting HIV in Ireland is on the increase, new figures from the National Disease Surveillance Centre (NDSC) have shown.

According to the figures which cover the first six months of this year, 157 people were diagnosed with HIV, with heterosexuals accounting for 70% of cases. Of these, 80% were women.

This represents a big jump on figures from the last six months of 2001, when 59% of new cases were amongst heterosexuals, with 72% of these being female.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/relationships/sex_and_sexual_health/stis_hivaids.shtml

Rates of infection for HIV are on the rise, especially among heterosexuals. HIV and AIDS charity AVERT explains how HIV is transmitted, when a person can be said to have AIDS and the treatment options open to those with this fatal disease.

You were saying??

C

cattyfan

o.k....finish the job...risky behavior is the real cause of the spreading...and the lets get all the facts. How did the men who were transmimtting it to the women get infected in the first place?

beanieboy

cattyfan said:
o.k....finish the job...risky behavior is the real cause of the spreading...and the lets get all the facts. How did the men who were transmimtting it to the women get infected in the first place?

Promiscuity.

It's possible for a man to get HIV from a woman.

In the 1800s, people were spreading Syphilus by the same method.

There are 4 fluids to contract HIV.
Women have sexual fluids that carry the virus.

I remember reading a school article about a guy in a fraternity that said that he never used protection, and wasn't afraid of HIV, because he wasn't gay, and the many women he slept with "weren't those kind of girls."

Last edited:

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
cattyfan said:

Home to approx 10% of the world's population Africa is also home to more than 60% of the world's HIV/AIDS population.

If I were a gay man in a gay monogamous relationship and neither my partner nor I have HIV......we dont get AIDS!

Don't just believe what you hear from the pulpit and don't be afraid to learn from more than one source. Sure AIDS is a problem for the gay community as transmission is more likely by some 'forms' than it is by others and obviously they are susceptible to this. I'm not condoning promiscuous open sex relationships (thats a different topic altogether) with which you are confusing homosexuality. The statement was that the act of homosexuality is not wrong if conducted between mutually consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes. Anything else is asking them to deny what is true to themselves.

Secondly,

I am an agnostic....why would I lie? If I was an atheist, or a Jew or a Muslim or a Protestant or a Catholic I'd just say so wouldn't I? Why shouldn't I use the reference Eccl3-6? Was Jesus just speaking to the converted or was in the business of converting. Even as a historian I have a right to read and quote the Bible whether it be OT or NT. It does not belong solely to you to distribute as you see fit. Besides, read it, its pretty agnostic in what it says. A season for all things......etc.etc.

I can say that Ive read translations of Qu'ran, the Bible, Confucius' Analects. I've read from many sources-I'm pretty open minded.....I reserve the right to draw from anyone of them whenever I so wish. Its called Freewill and Freespeech.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
What is this thing you have about 'anonymous' sexual conduct. Where has it come from. Are you really saying that all gay relationships consist purely consist of 5 minute interludes. For the first time Im starting to understand why they have gay pride marches. Homosexual people can have relationships just like everybody else; living together, sharing one another's lives and dying from old age - not necessarily AIDS.

Just because you don't want to know it's going on doesn't address that it's going on.

AIDS isnt a blight on the homosexual problem.

It's odd you fight for something you know is a "problem". But yes, AIDS is a major homo problem in the deathstyle here in the US.

Its a problem that can be overcome with contraception.

Really? Contraception: Intentional prevention of conception or impregnation through the use of various devices, agents, drugs, sexual practices, or surgical procedures.

You most likely meant condoms, but Uganda ( that is about the only African nation to see real success in combating AIDS ) and the CDC don't agree with you.

AIDS is a blight on Africa and its not a homosexual problem there neither.

No, it's not a homo problem in Africa, but it is here. See, in Africa, Uganda targeted the majority of people with AIDS to fight the battle, so, if the US was Uganda, guess who they would be targeting?

The only way anonymous liasons can be made to proliferate is by driving the situation undergroung, suppressing it.

Ok by me. Much better than "out of the closet and in my kid's and my face".

More over your attitude of making it appear sordid is what destroys people's lives and makes it more difficult for people to come to terms with, forcing them to live a lie.

Actually it's you that is supporting homos living a lie of perversion, trying to clean it up for them doesn't make the truth of it any less deadly or vile.

Love who you want to love and be truthful to oneself and to others. Whats wrong with that?

I'd hate for a child molester to get ahold of your version of "love".

Nineveh

Merely Christian
bean,
As of 2003 over 400,000 sodomites have died and are dying of AIDS.

Doesn't that break down to like one in 12 homo men having AIDS?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
I'd hate for a child molester to get ahold of your version of "love".

What has that to do with homosexuality? Are you now saying that all homosexuals are paedophiles? Are you suggesting what I recognise as 'love' is actually molestation.

Why is it in your Kid's face? Don't I keep saying that as long as it doesn't harm anybody and is done in the privacy of their own home then its ok. Don't change the subject. Im not talking about polygamy, rape, molestation, 'anonymous-deathstyle-whatever'. The point is homosexual behaviour is not wrong. Telling someone to hide what is true and to suppress how they feel is.

At what point did the message of understanding and consideration turn into one of persecution and hate

Status
Not open for further replies.