What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Sir Cast-a-Lot said:
who is beanieboy? shouldnt we be talking about theology?

Maybe Beanieboy is the personnification of a faith. Maybe if we all become 'homosexual' we too could transcend....

Seriously though can failing to act be sinful? I'm not saying ignoring a situation because that would be an act of choosing not to act, if you see what I mean. But if I do all the good things in life except accepting Christ am I still going to hell? Didnt Jesus say that he was the way? So if I live my life the way He did or at least try my best to surely I'll get brownie points without actually accepting Him. Just seems unfair for all those tribes of people deep in the jungles of the world, who have been good people looking after their children and elders etc. etc., but they just haven't heard of Jesus and so having to spend an eternity in hell.....with Ghandi. Now Ghandi was a good bloke, surely he's not in hell too is he?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Why is homosexuality a sin. I'm straight and couldn't care less what they get upto in their own bedrooms. Why should the Big G care?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
Why is homosexuality a sin. I'm straight and couldn't care less what they get upto in their own bedrooms. Why should the Big G care?

Because He doesn't want us using and hurting each other is such vile ways.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Because He doesn't want us using and hurting each other is such vile ways.

Why is it vile? Why is it using one another, isn't it just appreciating/loving one another?

I edited your post for a reason. I would appriciate if you could be a little less... vile. Please read: The Rules - Nineveh

Last edited by a moderator:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
Why is it vile? Why is it using one another, isn't it just appreciating/loving one another?

Is that how you view the homo deathstyle of anonymous sex? Wow... that is such a far cry from how God wants things to be.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Is that how you view the homo deathstyle of anonymous sex? Wow... that is such a far cry from how God wants things to be.

I agree. Homosexuals should be allowed to enter into marital relationships as God intended. Committed to one another. Still doesnt make it a sin to be gay though. 'Homo
deathstyle anonymous sex' is wrong, just as wrong as the hetero anonymous deathstyle variety.

Sleepy Time

Poly said:
Although being a homo is disgusting, I had to vote for using the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to correct Christians. He's just like his father the devil who accuses the brethren.

Poly, what's so often lost in these forums are the attacks that the regs make on the "liberals" who post logically questionable posts here (who of us doesn't from time to time?) and ignore your own questionable logic.

But its your forum, your rep system, your unique interpretation of the Bible, your rules, etc...

But, as I've always said Poly, just keep spending the inordinate amount of your time here in cyberspace (when you, AND MYSELF, should be spending our time serving our Lord and Savior more efficently) spewing your quasi-Christian "message" and we won't have to worry about your ilk confusing folks out in the real world that need a strong Christian witness not infected with TOL/Enyart's "truth"....

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
I agree. Homosexuals should be allowed to enter into marital relationships as God intended.

When?

God supports one man and one woman form page one. Everything beyond that is something humans approve of.

Committed to one another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. For that whole few minutes.

Still doesnt make it a sin to be gay though.

Neither does your mere wish it isn't.

'Homo deathstyle anonymous sex' is wrong, just as wrong as the hetero anonymous deathstyle variety.

Yep.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Sleepy Time said:
Poly, what's so often lost in these forums are the attacks that the regs make on the "liberals" who post logically questionable posts here (who of us doesn't from time to time?) and ignore your own questionable logic.

But its your forum, your rep system, your unique interpretation of the Bible, your rules, etc...

But, as I've always said Poly, just keep spending the inordinate amount of your time here in cyberspace (when you, AND MYSELF, should be spending our time serving our Lord and Savior more efficently) spewing your quasi-Christian "message" and we won't have to worry about your ilk confusing folks out in the real world that need a strong Christian witness not infected with TOL/Enyart's "truth"....

Shoot, I don't think Poly is on to reply to you sleepy time :)

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
God supports one man and one woman form page one.

Check your religious sources. Old testament comes from the Jews. The Jews recognise Lillith as well as Eve.....

Are you incapable of not being disgusting?-Nineveh

Eve did become the Mrs.though.....

Besides which are you really suggesting homosexuals cant have a long lasting relationship. They can even adopt kids together now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
Check your religious sources. Old testament comes from the Jews. The Jews recognise Lillith as well as Eve.....

Are you incapable of not being disgusting?-Nineveh

Eve did become the Mrs.though.....

Besides which are you really suggesting homosexuals cant have a long lasting relationship. They can even adopt kids together now.

In case you missed it, here are the rules of TOL: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2053

Are you able to go a whole post without some vile comment?

Anyway, perhaps you should read the OT, you might find lilith isn't mentioned. If you decide to "check your religious sources" you may find lillith is a Jewish fable.

Just because homos can adopt hardly means their deathstyle isn't one of filth. It just means that children are forced to be exposed to homos with no way out of the situation.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
intro2faith said:
No, I was not advocating deception. I was beingsarcastic. The fact is, some of these people treat others like crud ALL the time, with never a loving word coming from their mouths, but they SAY that they care about the person they're trashing.
How would you know that is the case unless you can read minds? Do you think a spoon-fed morality delivered with a smiling face is always going to get the job done? You will discover, my friend, that people who are constantly crowing about how much they "care" are the most do-nothing indifferent manipulators you will ever want to encounter.
I have NO problem with pointing out that someone is going to Hell because they have not accepted Christ. None whatsoever. It would be horrible not to in fact.
God loves you. If you accept Him and follow His commandments, you will be saved to everlasting life. That's the message. Personally, I would never tell someone they are going to Hell. I don't know that for a fact and only God can judge the condition of an immortal soul.
BUT why take it one step further and swear at them and call them names and act like you hate them? I'm pretty sure that kind of behavior is not going to make the person being "witnessed to" think "Hey, these people are so loving, and they obviously care for my well being. I want what they have!"
People who do that are a mystery to me. Usually they are selling a particular denomination or church.
Bottom line: You can say harsh things (ex. - Do you realize you are going to Hell if you don't accept Christ as your Savior?) But you do NOT need to say it in a harsh manner.
I know what you're trying to get across here and it only partly washes. I do know people who interpret any, and I mean mean any, criticism of their actions or behavior as harsh, demeaning, debasing, etc.. They listen to the preachers of "tolerance" who, in a nice way of course, will encourage them in their fantasy world. Such is what the beanies are looking for. They want to be confirmed in their sin.

Hard to find that here on ToL.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
the thread needed to banned at the start not after 500 posts. "what disgusts you the most about beanieboy" is insighting hatred This is why I joined the thread. My own personal belief as a heterosexual is that homosexual behaviour should not be used as a defining principle for anyone, its just not that big a deal to me. Having said that if I have offended anyone and crossed the line myself then I apologise.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
eccl3_6 said:
the thread needed to banned at the start not after 500 posts. "what disgusts you the most about beanieboy" is insighting hatred This is why I joined the thread. My own personal belief as a heterosexual is that homosexual behaviour should not be used as a defining principle for anyone, its just not that big a deal to me. Having said that if I have offended anyone and crossed the line myself then I apologise.
Homosexuals claim their behavior is a defining principle.

As in, "It's who I am."

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Frank Ernest said:
Homosexuals claim their behavior is a defining principle.

As in, "It's who I am."

Ok so i've got blond hair and green eyes. Thats who I am. But I dont define myself as a blond with green eyes.....there are other things about me that are more important. Thats the point I'm making.

Gay pride marches annoy me too. But I dont tie all gays into the same catergory. I have gay friends who are just as annoyed about Gay pride. There attitude is that the person cant be that important if all he has to talk about is his sexuality. The world has moved on. Its time that certain lobbyists caught up.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
eccl3_6 said:
Nineveh said:
In case you missed it, here are the rules of TOL: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2053

Anyway, perhaps you should read the OT, you might find lilith isn't mentioned. If you decide to "check your religious sources" you may find lillith is a Jewish fable.

There are a lot more books to the Jewish faith than those you choose to put in your OT.

One man's fable is another man's religion.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
eccl3_6 said:
Ok so i've got blond hair and green eyes. Thats who I am. But I dont define myself as a blond with green eyes.....there are other things about me that are more important. Thats the point I'm making.
As far as I can tell, you are not the subject of discussion.
Gay pride marches annoy me too. But I dont tie all gays into the same catergory. I have gay friends who are just as annoyed about Gay pride. There attitude is that the person cant be that important if all he has to talk about is his sexuality. The world has moved on. Its time that certain lobbyists caught up.
Do your gay friends speak for the entire homosexual movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.