What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Who are you to judge Rimi's heart, unrepentant sodomite idolator?

I'm not judging Rimi's heart.
What I sense is she is one angry woman, distrustful of people, and relatively miserable. I pray about her.

Intro2faith is rebuking her, because she is a Christian.
She was able to rebuke me, and not be harsh about it.
As a Christian, it is biblical that she has the right to judge Rimi's actions because she is a sister in Christ, and has done so based on:
a) statements of Rimi's that would make a sailor blush
b) biblical statements condemning Rimi's action as a Christian

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
#1 Whats wrong with being a homo?

Besides it's a perversion? Ask 440,887 men dead/dying from AIDS.

#2 So if you know him tobe a hyprocrite...why get so agitated by what he says?

I wasn't aware I was "agitated" by his hypocrisy. If you know someone to be a hypocrite, do you always defend them?

#3 Are you placing conditions on when someone can use the bible?

Actually it makes me sick when pagans misuse Scriptures. Especially to make the God the Bible speaks of appear to support their perversions.

#4 So why not show understanding and compassion for the faith of others?

Understanding as in, I desire to understand what they mean and believe. Compassion? Defined as: Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it. I think most Christians here would agree they deal with pagans compassionatly with the above definition in mind.

intro2faith

eccl3_6 said:
#1 Whats wrong with being a homo?
Being a homosexual is a sin if you profess to be a Christian. Beanieboys only sin is not accepting Christ. That is the only one that is to be worried about.
eccl3_6 said:
#2 So if you know him tobe a hyprocrite...why get so agitated by what he says?
He is not a hypocrit from what I've seen. He does not claim to be a Christian, so how can we blame him for doing things that are not Christian?
eccl3_6 said:
#3 Are you placing conditions on when someone can use the bible?
Some Christians get a little flustered when a person who isn't a Christian corrects them with a Bible verse. I myself have had that happen to me. But then I'd realize that if the unbeliever has a good point, and I am truly going against Gods word, then I need to correct myself.
eccl3_6 said:
#4 So why not show understanding and compassion for the faith of others?
Yes, we should always have a loving and compassionate attitude for the lost. Sometimes we need to say things that are harsh(such as "you are going to Hell if you do not accept Christ"). But we always need to have the right motives and a loving and compassionate heart. We should not say those things out of spite.

Please debate :)

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
True, but which is more loving? Rebuking bean or Rimi for rebuking bean?

It is loving to tell beanieboy that he is going to Hell if he does not repent. IF you have a loving attitude about it.

In the case of me rebuking Rimi for wrongly rebuking Beanieboy, I meant it entirely out of love.

Army of One

intro2faith said:
Being a homosexual is a sin if you profess to be a Christian. Beanieboys only sin is not accepting Christ. That is the only one that is to be worried about.

I'd be interested in where this is taught in the Bible. I agree that his biggest sin would be rejecting Christ, but that would definitely not be his only sin.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
It is loving to tell beanieboy that he is going to Hell if he does not repent. IF you have a loving attitude about it.

If Rimi hated bean, don't you think she would do something like... let's say... rebuke people for their witness to him instead? If she was apathetic towards bean, don't you think she would flat out ignore him?

In the case of me rebuking Rimi for wrongly rebuking Beanieboy, I meant it entirely out of love.

In the same way you do not see love in Rimi's rebuke of bean, I do not see that love in your rebuke of Rimi.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Army of One said:
I'd be interested in where this is taught in the Bible. I agree that his biggest sin would be rejecting Christ, but that would definitely not be his only sin.

Well, maybe that makes it easier for intro to rebuke bean, since maybe intro doesn't know how to tell bean sodomy is a sin when he doesn't believe it is. I'm sort of at a loss of why bean would even want or feel a need to repent since he is sinless.

intro2faith

Army of One said:

Sorry, I should have phrased that better. I meant to say not accepting Christ is the only sin that matters.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
Well, maybe that makes it easier for intro to rebuke bean, since maybe intro doesn't know how to tell bean sodomy is a sin when he doesn't believe it is. I'm sort of at a loss of why bean would even want or feel a need to repent since he is sinless.

No, he is not sinless. I just think there are bigger sins(not accepting Christ) to worry about than things like homosexuality.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
No, he is not sinless.

Ok, ask bean if he thinks sodomy is a sin.

I just think there are bigger sins(not accepting Christ) to worry about than things like homosexuality.

I rather think not accepting Christ leaves us in our sin.

If bean doesn't believe he is sinning, why does he need saved?

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
Ok, ask bean if he thinks sodomy is a sin.

I rather think not accepting Christ leaves us in our sin.

If bean doesn't believe he is sinning, why does he need saved?

I've already told you that homosexuality is a sin. If beanieboy does not believe that, how is us telling him over and over again going to change anything? It won't. Except to turn him off of Christianity even more.

Tell me, why are unbelievers who are NOT homosexuals, but ARE liars not ganged up on like beanieboy is? Lying is a sin, is it not? Then why do we focus so much on this ONE sin of homosexuality?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
I've already told you that homosexuality is a sin.

I'm not the one you have to convinvce, now am I? You said, "No, he is not sinless." and I suggested you ask bean if he thinks sodomy is a sin.

If beanieboy does not believe that, how is us telling him over and over again going to change anything? It won't. Except to turn him off of Christianity even more.

How much more hell bound do you think bean can get as an unrepentant sodomite idolitor?

Tell me, why are unbelievers who are NOT homosexuals, but ARE liars not ganged up on like beanieboy is?

Like who,. for an example?

Lying is a sin, is it not?

Bearing false witness against your neighbour is a sin.

Then why do we focus so much on this ONE sin of homosexuality?

Actually, if you notice, I haven't even been conversing with bean unless directly addressed, I've been talking to you.

beanieboy

Nin- Can I be saved if I become heterosexual?
Is that all it takes?

Or am I saved if I accept Jesus in my heart?

Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.