What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Turbo said:
Then you haven't been following his posts as we have.
It depends. Surely any muslim who came here would find out in a hurry that he is headed toward hell and he needs to accept that Jesus Christ is God and that he died for our sins and was raised from the dead according to the scriptures.

Would he get the kind of attention beanieboy gets (and seeks)? That depends. If he turned a blind eye to the biblical passages that clearly claim that Jesus is God and that salvation is available only through Him, while copying and pasting other passages and claiming to follow them, all while playing the victim when people tell him the truth, then he would likely be treated just as beanieboy is.

Turbo, as I read your post i could help but let out a sigh of disbelief. Do you know nothing of Islam? Do you not know that muslims revear Jesus as a great prophet? Do you not know that most muslims follow the Ten commandments? Do you not know any of this? How about Jews? Are they also going to hell? They follow the Ten commandments and believe in God. Are they going to hell too?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
TheSearcher said:
Would you be there Nin?

I'm here now trying to get him to avoid it all.

Would you be there as a comforter or as one trying to get one last soul before he goes? Would you do that only to try and farther your place in heaven? Or would you be there to say, its alright, it will be over soon. I think you would be there to try and get one more soul.

I'm jealous for his soul now, not right before it's almost too late.

If that did happen and I was able yes, I would do my best to try and give comfort to a dying soul. But, I wouldnt be sad, Bean has done his best to earn his was to another life. With in forty nine days he would be rencarnated and be back doing what he does best. Bugging you people.

Hardly, it's appointed for men to die then be judged. He has earned an eternity with what he loves most so far. You should fear for him.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think it's funny that Christians act so concerned about the heathen unwashed. I mean, you'd probably get more accomplished witnessing in person as opposed to berating someone hundreds of miles away on a bulletin board.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Balder said:
Well, Beanie's posts consist of and reflect more than you and others have focused on, which is why I asked.

Loads of introspection is hardly "insight". Heck, getting beanie to talk about his fave thing isn't very hard, you know.

I wondered if people were only seeing what they didn't like, though, and were having trouble seeing Beanie as being "more" than those particular qualities which offended them.

Which is what when it's boiled right down? A homosexual idolitor. Has he offered any insights other than those? No, not really.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
browbeating: To intimidate or subjugate by an overbearing manner or domineering speech; bully.

hmmm... let's see....

Are you being a hypocrite again? Or did you just use the word "browbeat" without looking up what it actually means?

And could you possibly ever believe he is wrong? I doubt it, you agree with him too much.

According to God, he isn't. Wether he is right according to you really doesn't matter.

Are you sorry for being judgemental or for being a hypocrite about being judgemental?

I can forgive you as far as your inaccruate judgements against me.

Um, no... no one has overgeneralized beanies misuse of Scriptures, nor his being a homo, nor his being an idolitor. So this rests soley with you.

You see Nin, there is no talking to people like you. I offer up an appology and you throw it back in my face. I admit that I was wrong, humbly, and you cant even admit that some one other then a christian might be right.

I said that earlier I didnt pitty you, but, now I really do. I feel bad that some one who is obviously very smart could be so closedminded. If I thought I would help I might continue to accknowledge you. But, there is no talking to you, even rationaly, because you are irrational even on the smallest of subjects.

You have my pitty. Even though in your next post you will most undoubtably say how much you distain every thing I've said and that you dont need my pitty. But, hey, I guess I will have to stoo answering a fool acording to her folly.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Just a question, and not sure if anyone'll know...

Can you name a single country in, say, the 20th century that enacted anti-homosexual laws and ordinances? And if so, could you examine the effects of these laws?

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Sure, Germany, in the nineteen thirties, they round up Jews and homosexuals and every one else they could, put them into camps and killed them by the millions. They also exterminated the old, the sick, the feable minded, all those that need help and care were killed by the millions to make way for the master race.

Granite

Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Sure, Germany, in the nineteen thirties, they round up Jews and homosexuals and every one else they could, put them into camps and killed them by the millions. They also exterminated the old, the sick, the feable minded, all those that need help and care were killed by the millions to make way for the master race.

...with the exception of the Nazis. That's too easy.

I'm honestly just curious if there was any nation in the 20th century that enacted anti-homosexual laws, or really ENFORCED the laws they had on the books. If so, what was the effectiveness of said laws.

Granite

Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Okay, Po Pot, Chairmen Mao, the list is endless.

I'm not sure that the Maoists or Khmer Rouge persecuted homosexuals specifically.

The reason I'm asking is, I don't know if there's any historical precedent for this anti-gay backlash in America. In past societies where homosexuality was accepted I'm not aware of real opposition to granting them "rights" or what have you.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
TheSearcher said:
You see Nin, there is no talking to people like you. I offer up an appology and you throw it back in my face.

No, I didn't, I accepted it as far as I could. I wanted to know what you were apologizing for, surely it wasn't for being judgemental.

I admit that I was wrong, humbly, and you cant even admit that some one other then a christian might be right.

Perhaps you misunderstood what I was asking. If you were apologizing for being judgemental, how can I forgive you for that? I wasn't holding it against you to begin with. About the only thing I could hold against you was when you judged me inaccurately. So if that really wasn't what your were sorry for doing, my forgiveness won't be worth a whole lot now will it?

I said that earlier I didnt pitty you, but, now I really do. I feel bad that some one who is obviously very smart could be so closedminded. If I thought I would help I might continue to accknowledge you. But, there is no talking to you, even rationaly, because you are irrational even on the smallest of subjects.

Once again, if lying to beanieboy, or you, is what earns your respect or sympathy (like I want any) or your acknowledgement, I don't want it.

Gee, and all I wanted to know was what you were apologizing for....

You have my pitty.

Great! Wonder how much I can get for it on eBay :)

Even though in your next post you will most undoubtably say how much you distain every thing I've said and that you dont need my pitty. But, hey, I guess I will have to stoo answering a fool acording to her folly.

Well, guess I can chalk this last paragraph up to another of your unrealized hopes. Much like your fist assement of the tone in the replies you expected to get.....

beanieboy

granite1010 said:
Just a question, and not sure if anyone'll know...

Can you name a single country in, say, the 20th century that enacted anti-homosexual laws and ordinances? And if so, could you examine the effects of these laws?

Afghanistan, Iran and Saudia Arabia.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
No, I didn't, I accepted it as far as I could. I wanted to know what you were apologizing for, surely it wasn't for being judgemental.

Perhaps you misunderstood what I was asking. If you were apologizing for being judgemental, how can I forgive you for that? I wasn't holding it against you to begin with. About the only thing I could hold against you was when you judged me inaccurately. So if that really wasn't what your were sorry for doing, my forgiveness won't be worth a whole lot now will it?

Once again, if lying to beanieboy, or you, is what earns your respect or sympathy (like I want any) or your acknowledgement, I don't want it.

Gee, and all I wanted to know was what you were apologizing for....

Great! Wonder how much I can get for it on eBay :)

Well, guess I can chalk this last paragraph up to another of your unrealized hopes. Much like your fist assement of the tone in the replies you expected to get.....

I was appologizing for the whole lot, but you cant just exept that. You would rather be sarcastic. Sorry for the troubles Nin. But when you feel that you can have a rational conversation and not resort to petty insults and name calling, let me know, till then, good luck and may the gods and goddess bless you in your comings and goings.

Balder

Not typically, Nin. If I am impressed by wordy posts, it's based on what the words convey and not their quantity.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Turbo... Do you not know that muslims revear Jesus as a great prophet?
So? They reject that He is God become flesh, that he died for our sins (they teach that Jesus wasn't even crucifed, that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place), and naturally they reject his resurrection.
Do you not know that most muslims follow the Ten commandments?
They may try, but that won't save them. They are still sinners who need the Savior.
How about Jews? Are they also going to hell?
The ones that reject Christ are.

[jesus]He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.[/jesus] John 3:18​

They follow the Ten commandments

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 1 Corinthians 15:56

but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone [Christ]. Romans 9:31-32​

and believe in God.
To reject Christ is to reject God.
[jesus]Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you--Moses, in whom you trust. For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. [/jesus]John 5:45-46​

You said you've read the Bible? This is pretty basic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.