unfinished business

heir

TOL Subscriber
Take me to your leader GM, oh never mind I know already it's the Roman church that you think you have no connection to.

You should start Cloud watchers anonymous there GM.

I hope you recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth, cuz you sure are a mess (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
As long as I don't keep hearing about some worthless 'kingdom gospel' and some stupid 'secret rapture' and an utterly ludicrous 'millennial kingdom' I can behaves myself. Christians and all the saved are in heaven during the millennium. That don't reign with Christ on earth until after the 1000 years.
It's not the gospel of your salvation, but the gospel of the kingdom. It's not what you call it and it will be preached after the BoC goes up and after the Great Trib.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Gal. 1:8,9

The 'kingdom gospel' is accursed.
No, those who would preach it "unto you" as your good news of salvation (because it's not): "let him be accursed". Get it?!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why is it that no one can explain how people are saved under the 'kingdom gospel'?

Defend your propaganda if you can.
Repent, and believe the gospel (Mark 1:4 KJV) by baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4 KJV, Mark 16:16 KJV, Acts 2:38 KJV), keep the commandments (John 14:15 KJV, Matthew 23:2-3 KJV, John 15:5-10 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV), go through the trial of their faith (1 Peter 1:7 KJV), receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls (1 Peter 1:9 KJV). That salvation is of the grace that "should" come unto them (Acts 15:11 KJV, 1 Peter 1:10 KJV). They look forward that their sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord (which is at what many refer to as the second coming of the Lord (Acts 3:19-21 KJV).

john w

Hall of Fame
Truth hurts don't it? You've been lied to your whole life because you're church follows the words of man over the word of God. There is only one gospel - by grace alone thru faith alone in Christ alone. Your 'kingdom gospel' is an abomination.

"Truth hurts don't it?"-you

Wow! I just got blitzkrieged, by that original, stunning cliche!

More stock cliches, grunts,hisses..........

"you're church follows the words of man over the word of God."-devil follower

Another stunner....I am reeling!!!!

"There is only one gospel - by grace alone thru faith alone in Christ alone. Your 'kingdom gospel' is an abomination.."-devil child

Translated: He admits that he is a satanist, asserting that there is only one piece of good news in the bible, and thus, on record, again, "argues" that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,...

You assert that your saint Judas preached:

"Hey, everyone. The master, my Saviour, is going to die for my/our sins, and be raised again for my/our justification. Believe this good news to be justified!!!!! I did, and this is what I was told to preach!!!!!!!"

That is satanic, saint Judas follower/worshiper.

Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist.

"you're church follows the words of man over the word of God."-you

Wow! Another stunning cliche-"the words of man," which is employed by those, whose "argument" is getting picked apart. And your church teaches "the words of God", does it, punk? Quite impressive, punk.Just fluff, filler, that does NADA, to support your satanic "one piece of good news...saint Judas" "argument," nor does it disprove anyone elses'... Watch this...

Your church teaches the words of man.You follow your church "Statement of Faith," not the scripture.

So there. I just one upped you.Fun! Nothing to this debating-just assert, pound the podium, and return to "over worked cliches that say nothing" echo chamber.

Teach us more, saint Judas follower....Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Gal. 1:8,9

The 'kingdom gospel' is accursed.
The satanist, on record, just asserted that the Lord Jesus Christ, the 11, were all accursed, as they all preached the gospel of the kingdom, and Judas was saint-on record, for all of TOL, to witness.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why is it that no one can explain how people are saved under the 'kingdom gospel'?
Defend your propaganda if you can.

No, punk, do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, and your "swoop in, post sound bytes, and contentious/unteacheable 'spirit', just here to 'prove' that you are right" MO, and your lack of spiritual discernment, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV satanic blindness of yours, with any alleged failure, by members of the boc, which excludes you, to explain how people are saved under the 'kingdom gospel'"?:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

Now, as asked: Show us where the 12, which included your saint Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, while they were preaching this ,according to you, accursed gospel/good news of the kingdom. Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, while He was preaching this ,according to you, accursed gospel/good news of the kingdom.

Specifics. Chapter, verse. Do be a dear.

john w

Hall of Fame
'Seems like Peter was:

Matthew 16:15 (KJV)
Matthew 16:16 (KJV)
Matthew 16:17 (KJV)

That says NADA re. the dbr.

Peter, twice, attempted to prevent the Master's death, the very death that would reconcile Him, and a "pre-req" to justification.

musterion

John-Hagee.png

GIVE HIM PRAY-UZ AND GLOW-REH!