unfinished business

Epoisses

Yet you and your mid acts pals had Solomon cut the baby in half, never mind the myriad of OT quotes used by Paul in Romans and Galatians that sink the theory, Abrahamic covenant isn't new (Galatians 3:8), nor is the teaching of Christ within a mystery introduced by Paul, you are to brain washed and spiritually lazy to even consider the error of the traditional fraud that birthed all the denominations and sects.

Human sacrifice is the real blaspheme against the spirit there genius, no Jew or Gentile, Male or Female in who? CHRIST! that is spirit not flesh and blood that can't inherit the kingdom of God within you, which is where Jesus/Spirit has always dwelt even if you are to ignorant to grasp that, Matt 11:11 shows that Jesus represented spiritual birth as does Galatians 4:20-28.

You gonna get kicked out the good ole' Darby club for that one!

john w

Hall of Fame
Who is saint Judas? The uncle of John Darby the Calvinist you worship.

I wonder why modern Calvinists reject every tenant of John Darby's dispensationalism? Because they know it's hog wash!

Misdirection, create a moving target, cliches... as I picked you apart, and you are left drooling, muttering another sound byte.

No, you assert that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, on record, demon.

That is satanic, saint Judas follower/worshiper.

So there.

Please teach us another cliche, such as "John Darby the Calvinist you worship." Please teach us, punk? Please?.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Misdirection, create a moving target, cliches... as I picked you apart, and you are left drooling, muttering another sound byte.

No, you assert that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, on record, demon.

So there.

Please teach us another cliche, such as "John Darby the Calvinist you worship." Please teach us, punk? Please?.

You tell him Sonny. He's quite a "Punk" around these parts.

Epoisses

So there.

Truth hurts don't it? You've been lied to your whole life because you're church follows the words of man over the word of God. There is only one gospel - by grace alone thru faith alone in Christ alone. Your 'kingdom gospel' is an abomination.

Epoisses

As long as EPO behaves himself around here like a good little man, he'll keep himself from being ousted.

As long as I don't keep hearing about some worthless 'kingdom gospel' and some stupid 'secret rapture' and an utterly ludicrous 'millennial kingdom' I can behaves myself. Christians and all the saved are in heaven during the millennium. That don't reign with Christ on earth until after the 1000 years.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As long as I don't keep hearing about some worthless 'kingdom gospel'
Matthew 4:23 KJV
(23) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

and some stupid 'secret rapture'

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

From the Greek word "Harpazo".
Latin word "Rapturo".

and an utterly ludicrous 'millennial kingdom' I can behaves myself. Christians and all the saved are in heaven during the millennium. That don't reign with Christ on earth until after the 1000 years.
Revelation 20:4-6 KJV
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

musterion

(23) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

From the Greek word "Harpazo".
Latin word "Rapturo".

Revelation 20:4-6 KJV
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

He's not stupid enough to respond after the right spanking you just laid on him.

Epoisses

The new Jerusalem is in heaven during the millennium and the earth is desolated and is the prison home of Satan and his angels. But according to the all wise John Darby the saints will be slicing the throats of animals in some millennial temple. If the new Jerusalem is in heaven during the 1000 years it stands to reason the saints will be there as well. Do you people have any clue how absurd your beliefs really are? The millennial temple in particular is really out there in LaLa land.

Epoisses

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Gal. 1:8,9

The 'kingdom gospel' is accursed.

Epoisses

Why is it that no one can explain how people are saved under the 'kingdom gospel'?

Defend your propaganda if you can.