unfinished business

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's important to remember Jesus spoke to the people in parables lest they understand and be converted. He personally selected those he wanted to teach. People didn't choose Christ, he chose them. It hasn't changed.

Most people in the world today don't know Jesus and what he is about. They don't need to know until the Father calls them.

Epoisses

Anyone who believes a woman who had a thing about pants was a modern day prophet and that worshiping on a particular day of the week is, or will be, the Mark of the Beast, then yeah, that person is in a cult.

SDA are Judaizing heretics just like the Dispensationalists will be when their rapture bus blows an engine and they are stuck in the tribulation with everyone else.

Epoisses

"the earth is desolated and is the prison home of Satan and his angels" is an SDA teaching.

I've never heard this from anyone else but SDAs.

I don't know whether Epoi is SDA or not.

This is not an SDA teaching. Just like the battle of Gog and Magog happens after the millennium.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. Rev. 20:7,8

This is not talking about Russia, lol

Last edited:

Epoisses

I don't know that Epoi is SDA.

All I was saying is that the idea that Satan's confinement to a desolated earth during the millennium is an SDA teaching.

No it's a biblical teaching let's go thru the verses.

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Rev. 20:1-3

Sounds to me like the devil is bound on a desolated earth until the 1000 years are fulfilled.

Epoisses

"Truth hurts don't it?"-you

Wow! I just got blitzkrieged, by that original, stunning cliche!

More stock cliches, grunts,hisses..........

"you're church follows the words of man over the word of God."-devil follower

Another stunner....I am reeling!!!!

"There is only one gospel - by grace alone thru faith alone in Christ alone. Your 'kingdom gospel' is an abomination.."-devil child

Translated: He admits that he is a satanist, asserting that there is only one piece of good news in the bible, and thus, on record, again, "argues" that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,...

You assert that your saint Judas preached:

"Hey, everyone. The master, my Saviour, is going to die for my/our sins, and be raised again for my/our justification. Believe this good news to be justified!!!!! I did, and this is what I was told to preach!!!!!!!"

That is satanic, saint Judas follower/worshiper.

Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist.

"you're church follows the words of man over the word of God."-you

Wow! Another stunning cliche-"the words of man," which is employed by those, whose "argument" is getting picked apart. And your church teaches "the words of God", does it, punk? Quite impressive, punk.Just fluff, filler, that does NADA, to support your satanic "one piece of good news...saint Judas" "argument," nor does it disprove anyone elses'... Watch this...

Your church teaches the words of man.You follow your church "Statement of Faith," not the scripture.

So there. I just one upped you.Fun! Nothing to this debating-just assert, pound the podium, and return to "over worked cliches that say nothing" echo chamber.

Teach us more, saint Judas follower....Please?

Satanists do not believe in grace alone by faith alone in Christ alone. They fight against it with every fiber of their being. Sending poor souls back to the law and the kingdom gospel.

Epoisses

The satanist, on record, just asserted that the Lord Jesus Christ, the 11, were all accursed, as they all preached the gospel of the kingdom, and Judas was saint-on record, for all of TOL, to witness.

The gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of Paul are one and the same you moron.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of Paul are one and the same you moron.

You flip like a coin!

No Sister there is only one gospel and it is the one 'by faith alone'. Your kingdom knock-off gospel is just a feel good band-aid for the unbelieving Jews. Kingdom gospel - what a farce!

You're Kingdom gospel is the Judaizing heresy where faith in Christ is blended with keeping the law. The law was a schoolmaster to lead the faithless to Christ but apparently you haven't learned the lesson.

There's only one gospel and it ain't the 'Kingdom gospel' aka the Judaizing heresy.
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Better get your story straight!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
SDA are Judaizing heretics just like the Dispensationalists will be when their rapture bus blows an engine and they are stuck in the tribulation with everyone else.

Get an appointment with your Physician and have him give you some Prozac and a tranquilizer. If caught in time you may not have to go through a full out mental breakdown. Seems to me that's what you're headed for.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You've been causing a lot of disruption and using name calling as your main weapon around here. It would be reassuring if everyone knew if you were a real Christian or just another phony just causing trouble.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Peter and the other Apostles preached the "Kingdom Gospel" to the House of Israel.

Paul preached the "Grace Gospel" to the Gentiles.

Today, in this Dispensation of Grace both Jew and Gentile are under the Grace Gospel.
There is no longer the "Kingdom Gospel."

You live your religious life in total ignorance. You are a blind man trying his best to
lead other blind men. You don't even know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word
of God.