unfinished business

Zeke

GM the :troll:cry bay like Lon, dish it out but can't take it.:baby::zakath::chicken:

Zeke

None of the mid acts can handle scriptures like Galatians 3:8, or Acts 26:21-23, etc.......they are dividers for sure, That live for throwing out sarcasm instead of facing the facts about the kingdom being none observable Luke 17:20-21.

Some times you just have to play in the mid acts ego dogma, well enough getting filthy with Roman step children.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
None of the mid acts can handle scriptures like Galatians 3:8, or Acts 26:21-23, etc.......they are dividers for sure, That live for throwing out sarcasm instead of facing the facts about the kingdom being none observable Luke 17:20-21.

Some times you just have to play in the mid acts ego dogma, well enough getting filthy with Roman step children.

Whatever that means?? :rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV
(3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
(4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Doesn't look to be a mystery that was hidden until Paul.

Epoisses

Which you assert Judas preached, demon.

Who is saint Judas? The uncle of John Darby the Calvinist you worship.

I wonder why modern Calvinists reject every tenant of John Darby's dispensationalism? Because they know it's hog wash!