unfinished business

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's something to consider. Heir created this thread and she is one of a handful of posters who preach the TRUE Gospel on TOL. The Grace Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. It would be to your Spiritual benefit to pay close attention to what she has to say.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who REJECT the Grace Gospel (Paul's Gospel) will stand before God and be judged by their WORKS. Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you have no interest in eternal life or the true Gospel of God, you don't need to do anything. Just wait until your life runs out of time, your fate will already be sealed.

Interplanner

Here's something to consider. Heir created this thread and she is one of a handful of posters who preach the TRUE Gospel on TOL. The Grace Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. It would be to your Spiritual benefit to pay close attention to what she has to say.

Actually, I think the Gospel will take care of itself just fine, whether it comes through a MAD person or otherwise. I don't think the subtleties of what MADs are about will register and I don't think anyone reading Acts or Peter's letters will end up with the idea that there was a fatal, destructive rift between the guys.

If they read merely Acts 2, 3 and then 13, they would actually find them on the exact same page even about Israel vs nations, but again, I don't think attention to detail about Israel is what will be absorbed on the first trip through the basic principles of the Gospel. They will see what needs to be believed upon to be saved--the accomplishment of Christ in his life, death and resurrection.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually, I think the Gospel will take care of itself just fine, whether it comes through a MAD person or otherwise. I don't think the subtleties of what MADs are about will register and I don't think anyone reading Acts or Peter's letters will end up with the idea that there was a fatal, destructive rift between the guys.

If they read merely Acts 2, 3 and then 13, they would actually find them on the exact same page even about Israel vs nations, but again, I don't think attention to detail about Israel is what will be absorbed on the first trip through the basic principles of the Gospel. They will see what needs to be believed upon to be saved--the accomplishment of Christ in his life, death and resurrection.

Very wordy, however, lacks substance and clarity.

Interplanner

Very wordy, however, lacks substance and clarity.

Then you need to work on your definition of substance. The sermons of Peter and Paul there (2, 3, 13) are in profound unity on the question of whether this messianic era of taking a message to all nations was the promise to Abraham. And it is the same message (with most of one party, Israel, having participated in one particular sin): sin can be forgiven through Christ and his resurrection/ascension is the award God gave him for his accomplishment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then you need to work on your definition of substance. The sermons of Peter and Paul there (2, 3, 13) are in profound unity on the question of whether this messianic era of taking a message to all nations was the promise to Abraham. And it is the same message (with most of one party, Israel, having participated in one particular sin): sin can be forgiven through Christ and his resurrection/ascension is the award God gave him for his accomplishment.

Actually, it's YOUR responsibility to post something in an articulate and understandable way.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul preached the Grace Gospel, whereas, Peter preached the Kingdom Gospel. Therein, lies the difference between the two Gospels.

So what? There is only one church. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. If it's the word of God who cares about names?

Interplanner

So what? There is only one church. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. If it's the word of God who cares about names?

Peter didn't preach the kingdom Gospel, because it doesn't exist. The grammar of "the Gospel of the kingdom" is that God's reign is here on earth, and there is a Gospel connected to that, which empowers it and spreads to the ends of the earth. It is not a separate gospel offering a boundaried and officed kingdom like the zealots wanted. It is an expression to get the zealots to leave that misconception and join the mission.

The times of refreshing of Peter in Acts 2, 3 were going to come to all who were given the Spirit, no matter what happened to the theocracy of Israel--although we sort of knew from Dan 9 etc.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Peter didn't preach the kingdom Gospel, because it doesn't exist. The grammar of "the Gospel of the kingdom" is that God's reign is here on earth, and there is a Gospel connected to that, which empowers it and spreads to the ends of the earth. It is not a separate gospel offering a boundaried and officed kingdom like the zealots wanted. It is an expression to get the zealots to leave that misconception and join the mission.

The times of refreshing of Peter in Acts 2, 3 were going to come to all who were given the Spirit, no matter what happened to the theocracy of Israel--although we sort of knew from Dan 9 etc.

And, of course, you're wrong. You seem to think of yourself as, quite the Bible Scholar, however, you fall extremely short of that position. You're, in fact, a legend in your own mind. It's very humorous watching you spin your tale though. :crackup:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess, posters such as yourself feel more comfortable living in a world of ignorance. It makes life much easier for you.

Those are Paul's teachings but I realize you could not care less about NT teachings. And that's okay, they're not for you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those are Paul's teachings but I realize you could not care less about NT teachings. And that's okay, they're not for you.

Work on your "Comebacks" that's a weak area for you. It's called a "Cheap shot." I'll permit you time to work on that shortcoming of yours. Good luck.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some people are more comfortable remaining ignorant and maintaining the "Status Quo." That way they don't have to dig in deeper to find more nuggets of wisdom and knowledge. It's a form of laziness.