unfinished business

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet true.

Were you being serious? I gave you credit for knowing the twelve sons of Jacob became the thirteen tribes of Israel. Jacob was never a Jew and most of the thirteen tribes today are not Jews.

The 144,000 is not literal, we know from the content.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure why people today think they can get into the Kingdom of Heaven.
The LORD himself said he was not sent to you. Get over it. Paul was sent to you.

The kingdom of heaven is in mystery form now and is made up of Jewish and gentile Christians.
The kingdom of heaven program has different facets. There is the Universal kingdom of God which God rules over all for all eternity, there is the spiritual kingdom where God rules over every believer of every dispensation and there is the theocratic kingdom where God rules over Israel which went through the mediatory phase of Judges into the monarchial phase of the kings. At the end of the monarchial phase the prophets were sent in who began preaching in the kingdom you are pointing to, the millennial kingdom, the gospel of the kingdom. That kingdom has gone into mystery form and includes a new entity not known by the prophets hence it is one of Paul's mysteries. The mustard seed a seed becomes a huge tree and demons are found in it's branches. The three measures of meal have false doctrines of leaven - Protestantism - Russian Orthodox - Romanism. The church co rules with Christ in that kingdom right?
That's the mystery, that's what is going to happen at the second coming. That gospel of the kingdom will be preached again in the tribulation but at that time it will include within its message the completed work of the Messiah, it will be the gospel of salvation and the gospel of the kingdom preached during the tribulation.
The often misapplied words of Yeshua about feeding, clothing and visiting His brethren is only about the naked, hungry and imprisoned Jews of the tribulation. The Gentiles that feed, cloth and visit the Jews during the trib are the sheep nations who enter the kingdom with Israel in unglorified bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

john w

Hall of Fame
Mr. wannabe Christian just like all dispenstupidnals!

Translation: An emotional plea, muttering, stuttering.....

We stay on topic, and our topic is that you assert that the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 1 15:1-4 KJV=one piece of good news in the book=it all says, talks about the same good news/gospel

Fine. Show us, then, weasel, where the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, demon.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Take your twelve gospels back to the pits of hell where they came from. All those who pervert the gospel are enemies of Christ. Christians in name only.

=take your twelve pieces of good news's.....There is just one piece of good news in the book, and I, Eppie, do not even know what the word "gospel" means!!!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Translation: An emotional plea, muttering, stuttering.....

We stay on topic, and our topic is that you assert that the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 1 15:1-4 KJV=one piece of good news in the book=it all says, talks about the same good news/gospel

Fine. Show us, then, weasel, where the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, demon.

Not a peep.

I'm with you Sonny.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Were you being serious? I gave you credit for knowing the twelve sons of Jacob became the thirteen tribes of Israel. Jacob was never a Jew and most of the thirteen tribes today are not Jews.

The 144,000 is not literal, we know from the content.

You are your own favorite teacher, right? Do you bring yourself an Apple every day and place it on your Laptop table?