unfinished business

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What the Grace Gospel consists of:

Hearing the Gospel.
Placing one's faith in Christ as their Savior.
Being sealed, indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.
Receiving the righteousness of Christ.
Being guaranteed eternal life. Not by works of the flesh, but, by faith alone.

The whole of the salvation process is a Spiritual one that is done by the Holy Spirit. All that is required of us, is our faith in the finished work of Christ. His death, burial, and resurrection.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Too many people add good works, water baptism, speaking in tongues, so-called obedience to the Law, etc. You cannot add anything but your faith, that's it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who reject the Grace Gospel will stand before God and be judged by their works and cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity. Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV
(3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
(4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Doesn't look to be a mystery that was hidden until Paul.
It was a mystery hidden in the scriptures. The fact that Christ was dying for some men's sins (the “our” in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) was a mystery hid in plain sight in the OT until revealed to and through the apostle Paul (Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Grace alone by faith alone expressed in love for God and man - the one and only true gospel.
You've been given opportunity after opportunity to present the gospel that Paul preached as the power of God, and for whatever reason, you cannot or will not answer. The preaching of the cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the WHY of the cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV); that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day is the good news by which we are saved!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And yes, our salvation is by grace through faith!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

but it hasn't always been/will be that way for all people of all time!

While it's true that all salvation, Genesis through Revelation, requires faith; not all salvation in the Bible is/will be by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). James wrote James 2:18 KJV, James 2:20 KJV and James 2:24 KJV.

Many (future) will go through the trial of their faith: receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls. Of which salvation the prophets enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto them (notice too, that it is of the grace that should come unto them).

1 Peter 1:7-10 KJV

That is NOT the same as trusting the Lord's faith and finished work in our place believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. It's a done deal! We didn't DO anything for it Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV!

Last edited:

Epoisses

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Better get your story straight!

There is only one gospel and it has the power to save both Jews and Gentiles. Just because Jesus used the word kingdom in it does not make it any different than what Paul preached. Paul received his gospel by the revelation of Jesus Christ so it's the same thing. All the apostles had a little different spin with their understanding of the gospel. Jesus and James emphasized works as the fruit of faith. Paul emphasized justification by faith without works and John focused on the love of God as the fruit of the gospel.

It's all the same gospel. The Jews are saved the same way as the Gentiles.

Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts. 15:7-9

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel and it has the power to save both Jews and Gentiles. Just because Jesus used the word kingdom in it does not make it any different than what Paul preached. Paul received his gospel by the revelation of Jesus Christ so it's the same thing. All the apostles had a little different spin with their understanding of the gospel. Jesus and James emphasized works as the fruit of faith. Paul emphasized justification by faith without works and John focused on the love of God as the fruit of the gospel.

It's all the same gospel. The Jews are saved the same way as the Gentiles.

Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts. 15:7-9

Your ignorance keeps you from the truth. There WERE two Gospels being preached when the Apostles walked the earth. Now, there is one, the Grace Gospel.

Epoisses

Peter and the other Apostles preached the "Kingdom Gospel" to the House of Israel.

Paul preached the "Grace Gospel" to the Gentiles.

Today, in this Dispensation of Grace both Jew and Gentile are under the Grace Gospel.
There is no longer the "Kingdom Gospel."

You live your religious life in total ignorance. You are a blind man trying his best to
lead other blind men. You don't even know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word
of God.

There was no house of Israel in the 1st century! The only ethnic tribes left were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites. This is why God brought in the Gentiles to fill the fallen ranks.

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 1Cor. 10:18

Paul made a distinction between Israel of the flesh and Israel of the spirit. Israel of the spirit are those with the faith of Abraham not his DNA.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There was no house of Israel in the 1st century! The only ethnic tribes left were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites. This is why God brought in the Gentiles to fill the fallen ranks.

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 1Cor. 10:18

Paul made a distinction between Israel of the flesh and Israel of the spirit. Israel of the spirit are those with the faith of Abraham not his DNA.

Go back to your studies ignorant one.