Turn At My Reproof.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 2:7 'He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches...'

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, tarry by calling on the name of the Lord. Then and only then are you saved from the wrath of God.

Try your best to stick with the conversation.

COGTHW

COG is 21 years old, hopefully, with age will come wisdom.

David was 13 years old when he became King of Israel and he also was a prophet.

Jeremiah was young.

Jesus was super young when He taught the elders and men of the synagogue.

I thank God for my age, and the Lord Jesus Christ blessing me to be a man after His will and heart.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
David was 13 years old when he became King of Israel
Scripture does not say that David was 13 years old when he became King of Israel.

2 Samuel 5:4 KJV
(4) David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
David was 13 years old when he became King of Israel and he also was a prophet.

Jeremiah was young.

Jesus was super young when He taught the elders and men of the synagogue.

I thank God for my age, and the Lord Jesus Christ blessing me to be a man after His will and heart.

You, my friend, are not a David. Your ego is in control of your better judgment. You're not a modern day prophet. Perhaps you ought to try and convince another forum that you are indeed, a prophet? Although, I don't believe you'll be able to fool anybody into following you?

COGTHW

Scripture does not say that David was 13 years old when he became King of Israel.

(4) David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years.

Are you ok.?? Do you have comprehension problems.!

2 Samuel 5:3 So all the elders of Israel came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a league with them in Hebron before the Lord: and they anointed David king over Israel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you ok.??
Sometimes.

Do you have comprehension problems.!
Sometimes.

But not with this .....

1 Chronicles 29:26-27 KJV
(26) Thus David the son of Jesse reigned over all Israel.
(27) And the time that he reigned over Israel was forty years; seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem.

There is no place in scripture that says David was 13 years old when he became king.

If you want to teach scripture, then teach what scripture actually says. and stop adding to it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sometimes.

Sometimes.

But not with this .....

(27) And the time that he reigned over Israel was forty years; seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem.

There is no place in scripture that says David was 13 years old when he became king.

If you want to teach scripture, then teach what scripture actually says. and stop adding to it.

Amen.

COGTHW

Sometimes.

Sometimes.

But not with this .....

I apologize I read the number wrong, do accept my apology.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, Tam, he thinks he proved that David was 13 with that verse he used?
Those of us whom have read all of scripture can straighten him out.

He's young. And he is on fire for the Lord. Give him some slack.
But make sure to correct him when needed, so he can keep preaching scripture by learning not to add to it.
What scripture says is sufficient and does not need addition.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those of us whom have read all of scripture can straighten him out.

He's young. And he is on fire for the Lord. Give him some slack.
But make sure to correct him when needed, so he can keep preaching scripture by learning not to add to it.
What scripture says is sufficient and does not need addition.

I agree with you. Some will never come to Spiritual discernment and wisdom. However, while there's life, there's hope.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I apologize I read the number wrong, do accept my apology.
No apology needed.
I encourage you to keep speaking of scripture, but just try not to add to it as if there is some sort of blank in scripture that needs to be filled in by assumptions.

In time your points will be more precise when you weed out the assumptions and just stick to scripture.
We shouldn't assume and try to come up with an additional story just to appease someone's question.
Scripture alone is good enough for you and me, and good enough for everyone else.
Don't alter it.