Turn At My Reproof.

COGTHW

The book of Matthew was pertaining to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Your soul is pertaining to the lake of fire which will be your home, you can change that if you repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and ask Jesus Christ, to dwell in you, with evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your soul is pertaining to the lake of fire which will be your home, you can change that if you repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and ask Jesus Christ, to dwell in you, with evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.

Are you a member of The Body of Christ? Have you heard "Paul's Gospel" and placed ALL your faith in Christ as your Savior? Are you guaranteed eternal life? Do you believe one can be saved by faith alone without works?

musterion

You have no such gifts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To be quite honest, I hope they don't BAN, COG. I believe he adds some levity to TOL. Is he crazy? Sure he is, but, the entertainment value alone is worth him sticking around. I wouldn't want to hang around a "Crazy person" however, I get a kick out of hearing what they have to say. I vote, they keep COG here.