Turn At My Reproof.

COGTHW

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies !Rom 5:10

He died for you, you got to die for Him.

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

You got to die also Apostle Paul say you gotta die daily for the cause of Jesus Christ. You gotta die also.

1 Corinthians 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

You gotta die that you may live.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is only one baptism for today. 1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." That verse of Scripture isn't speaking of water baptism. It means, after one has heard the Gospel of their Salvation and placed ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior, they are placed (baptized) into The Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

COGTHW

The two witnesses will be disappointed in your version.

The two witnesses are Moses and Elias who is Elijah, they are only going to preach to the 144,000 who are left on earth after the rapture.

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

You are not that 144,000 for they are all virgin men.

You need to be the number which no man can number, that's the raptured people.

Revelation 7:
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Only way you can be robed in white is if you get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and tarry for the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only way you can be robed in white is if you get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and tarry for the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.

And of course, as usual, you're way off base. You don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. You don't appear to have a clue when it comes to the Grace Gospel and how to gain eternal life.

COGTHW

COG obviously has old GM on ignore, however, the truth is getting out, regardless.

I don't have you on ignore, I just ignore you for the sake of your well being. You are ungodly and so is your actions and thoughts.

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

As a matter of fact God say don't even speak to you.

Proverbs 23:9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

COGTHW

Scripture does not give the names of the two witnesses.

Scripture does not say the two witnesses only preach to 144,000.

The two witnesses are named by Scripture.

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
-
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Who shut heaven.? Elias who is Elijah

James 5:17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

1 Kings 8:35 When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:

Who turned water into blood, and made plagues by God power.? Moshe who is Moses.

Exdous 3:19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand.
20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

Exdous 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.
10 'And Moses said unto the Lord....'

The 144,000 are who the two witnesses preach to because the Church will not be in the earth.!! Why would we have two witnesses, if the Church is gone in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 why need two witnesses.?

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

You got the rapture in 1 Thessalonians then the 144,000 after the rapture.

You are not the 144,000

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The two witnesses are named by Scripture.

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
-
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Who shut heaven.? Elias who is Elijah

James 5:17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

1 Kings 8:35 When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:

Who turned water into blood, and made plagues by God power.? Moshe who is Moses.

Exdous 3:19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand.
20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

Exdous 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.
10 'And Moses said unto the Lord....'

The 144,000 are who the two witnesses preach to because the Church will not be in the earth.!! Why would we have two witnesses, if the Church is gone in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 why need two witnesses.?

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

You got the rapture in 1 Thessalonians then the 144,000 after the rapture.

You are not the 144,000

There's a certain amount of your own "Opinions" involved in this post. Opinions you cannot back up with Scripture. So, I don't believe anybody should take YOUR opinions as, Gospel.

COGTHW

There's a certain amount of your own "Opinions" involved in this post. Opinions you cannot back up with Scripture. So, I don't believe anybody should take YOUR opinions as, Gospel.

Proverbs 23:9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

COGTHW

They are not named. They are simply called the two witnesses and their names are not revealed.

Revelation 2:7 'He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches...'

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, tarry by calling on the name of the Lord. Then and only then are you saved from the wrath of God.