Turn At My Reproof.

COGTHW

The LORD God beech you TOL,Take heed unto the wisdom and council of God.

Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

My God the Lord of heaven as sent a hand, a way of Salvation. You have set a nought at God's counsel. Take heed of the word of God. For how can you hear lest you have a preacher.

Take heed TOL, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. As the Lord my God has commanded of you. Take heed TOL, call on the Lord Jesus Christ to retain the Holy Ghost, don't stop calling on His name until the Holy Ghost come and you speak in tongues.

Turn to holiness, for without such NO MAN shall see the Lord.

Obey the Words of God.

Get Baptized In The Name of Jesus Christ .

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Tarry call on His Holy name Jesus Christ.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

Live In Holiness

1 Peter 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy; for I am holy.

Hebrews 12:14 '....holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:'

-God's Man

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

My God the Lord of heaven as sent a hand, a way of Salvation. You have set a nought at God's counsel. Take heed of the word of God. For how can you hear lest you have a preacher.

Take heed TOL, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. As the Lord my God has commanded of you. Take heed TOL, call on the Lord Jesus Christ to retain the Holy Ghost, don't stop calling on His name until the Holy Ghost come and you speak in tongues.

Obey the Words of God.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

Live In Holiness

-God's Man

Today, we're living in The Dispensation of the Grace of God, as Paul calls it. We are saved by hearing the Gospel and responding by placing ALL our faith in Christ as our Savior. You, on the other hand, are preaching a false doctrine of water baptism for salvation. Water baptism does not save.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When the ascended Lord Jesus Christ met Saul (Paul) on the road to Damascus, He subsequently gave Paul a NEW Message to preach. That New message was The Grace Gospel. It was first preached to the Jews, then, eventually, Paul went on to be the Apostle to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ's earthly ministry was to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. His Disciples/Apostles preached that same message. It was called The Kingdom Gospel and it was ONLY for the House of Israel, not the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Two thousand years ago, two separate Gospels were being preached: The Kingdom Gospel to the House of Israel and The Grace Gospel to the Gentiles. Today there is only one Gospel being preached: The Grace Gospel. Both Jew and Gentile are under The Grace Gospel. The Kingdom Gospel no longer is being preached. Water baptism isn't necessary for today. Any Jew or Gentile who hears The Grace Gospel and responds with faith in Christ as their Savior is, sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) by the Holy Spirit into The Body of Christ. (The Church.)

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

COGTHW

A time a day will come that any one that is not baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and filled with the Spirit of God which is the Holy Ghost, you shall reap the wrath of God.

You will not be able to meet Christ in the sky.

The whole earth family will believe a lie, cause the love of truth they took not heed to it.

You will miss the rapture.

The Rapture

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

After the Rapture You Will Not/Can Not Be Saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Take heed oh faithless TOL.

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, tarry for the Holy Ghost.

beloved57

Obey the Words of God.

Live In Holiness

-God's Man

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies !Rom 5:10

COGTHW

Is "ghost" a valid translation of the Greek pneuma?

Tarry for the Spirit of God. God is Holy, God is Spirit. Tarry for His power.

And you will know you have the Holy Spirit of God by the change of your tongue.

Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies !Rom 5:10

You're a well-known "Hyper-Calvinist" around TOL and therefore, no one besides Nanja (Another Hyper-Calvinist) listen to you. The truth be told, Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity, however, only those who hear the Grace Gospel and place ALL their faith in Christ will reap the benefits.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tarry for the Spirit of God. God is Holy, God is Spirit. Tarry for His power.

And you will know you have the Holy Spirit of God by the change of your tongue.

Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

We're now living in what Paul called, "The Dispensation of the Grace of God." The sign gifts, tongues, etc, no longer exist. You're preaching false doctrine.