Trump's Coming World Venture

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
"Does the destruction of Damascus come before or after the Gog-Magog war? "

The Gog-Magog war prophecy is in Ezekiel 38-39. Dispensatioinalism, with its literalist system of interpretation, claims Ezekiel 38-39 is an Old Testament prophecy which is to be literally fulfilled in the New Covenant time.

There is Revelation 16: 14-16 which speaks of "a battle of that great day of God Almighty" where he "gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." Knowing that Revelation often uses metaphoric language, and that dispensationalism tries to make every prophecy into something physical and literal, be careful in interpreting both Ezekiel 38-39 and Revelation 16: 14-16

Isaiah 17King James Version (KJV)

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.

7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.

9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Do you use the whole bible or just a limited fraction of books when studying these matters?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Then why in the world did you make put me down for saying all Israel will be saved is not about every Jew being saved?

God won't force Himself on anyone. You keep missing the big point that the Body will be with Jesus and what remains on the earth will be another important group and those that will be sifted. There will be a harvest.

This alone should que you in.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
God does not make anyone believe.

If Jews start believing more near the end of times, it will not be because God caused them to believe. The Jews have just as much chance to get saved as any other nationality.

God will be present. He will stop the attack that destroys much of Israel. Jesus makes this clear in Luke.

You limit God horribly and miss that His blood is stronger than the grave.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Jesus IS the body.

When Jesus comes as a thief in the night, it will be too late for others to get saved.

No! We are His Body. The Son's Body. He is the Father's Body.

Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment.

It says death and judgment. It doesn't say death and hell. Because we who believe in the Lord Jesus now bypass judgment, your spiritual ears should perk up that a large group gets judged.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
I do no such thing.

God's wrath will come on all the unsaved.

God's wrath was poured out on God the Son. Unbelief and all manner of Sin is forgiven. The difference is the fate of the unbelievers.

They will be sifted. You don't know these scriptures? Do you know what sifting is?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
We are in his body.

When Jesus comes again, it will be as a thief in the night, it will be too late for anyone to get saved that are not already saved. Even the saved better not be caught in sin when he comes.

John 5:24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Heb. 9:27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,

Titus 3:4-5 “But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.”

Micah 6:8 “He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness (or mercy), and to walk humbly with your God?”

You show no mercy in your heart to the lost. Micah 6:8 stands as a witness against your disobedience to Christ. Your understanding of the judgment has no mercy.

James 2:13 For judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

You build your ideas of His mercy on sand.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
We are in his body.

When Jesus comes again, it will be as a thief in the night, it will be too late for anyone to get saved that are not already saved. Even the saved better not be caught in sin when he comes.

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Now that you have been shown in error with exact scripture, I ask if you have the humility to acknowledge your error?

Are you of Pride and it's serpent, or are your of Humility and humanities Servant?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
When Jesus comes again he will come as a thief in the night. Do you know what that mean?

The unbelievers will get sifted?

Give scripture and your explanation.

It means he locked up the strong man and took his power, now He's comes coming back to pillage his store house.

Do you know what this means? Who has the keys to death now?

hqdefault.jpg

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Your scripture proves me right, are you going to humble yourself and admit you are wrong?
Jesus is the body and we are in him and part of him.

Colossians 1:24
Now I rejoice in my sufferings for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions for the sake of His body, which is the church.

Ephesians 1:22 And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Ephesians 5:30
For we are members of His body.

Does not We mean that we make up His Body? Argue much?

glorydaz

Your scriptures proves me right, are you going to humble yourself and admit you are wrong?
Jesus is the body and we are in him and part of him.

Colossians 1:24
Now I rejoice in my sufferings for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions for the sake of His body, which is the church.

Ephesians 1:22 And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Ephesians 5:30
For we are members of His body.

:doh: