Trump's Coming World Venture

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Satan is the god of the generation who reject Jesus.

Try reading it in again with KJV In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Jesus is ruling everything made that is seen and unseen.

Matthew 28:18 Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Jesus gave people the power to bind the devil.

All are saved the same way but not all will be saved.

Only the Jews who came through Jesus are sealed. Tell me why you dismiss the scriptures about the Jews who do not believe are cut off?

You show you have no reasoning.

Jesus is Israel.

No, for all the saved have peace through Christ.

Jesus is not going to live on this earth.
Where do you get that Jesus is going to live and sit on a throne on this earth?

Wow, really? You don’t have peace in Christ?

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

We are on earth and we are with Jesus.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Body of Christ in Clouds.

Jesus is coming for the saved.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Do you go with Christ when you die? If yes, then Who is waiting on Christ?

glorydaz

What don't you get about what I am saying?

IF you are understanding the prophecies, as you say you are, then you are saying the Jews should gather together to be killed!

God is talking about gathering in His Son Israel, Jesus Christ, and having eternal life.

You call all Jews to a land so that they can be killed.

You're so busy talking you never bother to read what was written.

Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
No, that is your confusion.

How do you ever get that? We need our bodies, better bodies. Jesus is coming again and it will be when he resurrects everyone from the dead.

God is every where and He lives in our hearts and lives in heaven.

God the Father is God everywhere

God the Holy Spirit is God in us

God the Son is the Physical Presence of God

Are we or are we not waiting for God the Son?

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

But you, yourself said we're waiting for Jesus.

Am I missing something?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
There will be people alive and waiting for him.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-

If Jesus came back today, will there be those who are waiting for him?

Those people end up in the cloud of People in Thessalonians. He keeps on coming for His people even after He snatches away the Body of Christ. Are you. What in the. WT@

Do you realize you are at odds with yourself? Your last two responses disagree with each other.

glorydaz

That can't be true. They'll be advocating for the fair treatment of the beast.

You know, signs that say "Decapitation doesn't make a person bad. Equal rights to decapitators."

"Evil isn't bad. Muderers and Anti Christ's are people too"

thehorn will be telling everybody that conservative Christians are worse

Advertisement in web article of thehorn for "Torture of the Christian, Jew and people that believe in the principals of Godly Love, day. Tickets on sale and come with free Anti-Christ poster"

Wow, really? You don’t have peace in Christ?

:rotfl:

glorydaz

God causes us to dwell safely in Jesus.

You can't even see your errors when they are highlighted in yellow and thoroughly explained.

Do you like playing the fool, or does it just come naturally? If it just comes naturally, then I beg you to think really hard before you reply to anyone....ever. I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you again, and the last time I did that you made me regret it in very short order.

Seriously, GT, your unteachable spirit is a horrible thing to behold. :sigh:

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Why are you having such a hard time? When Jesus comes again, those alive will be changed to their new bodies and then meet Jesus in the sky.

Jesus' people are the saved. No one is Jesus' people if they are not a person in him.

I'm going to load my shotgun and listen to an old song I used to play every now and again after discussion with you. I think I've lost hope in human intelligence and hope in general.

Just one J/K from you will restore my hope. Please tell me you're inconsistency is a gag. Please. Just one J/K?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
What do you have left but insults?

I'm now plunging into the depths of a singularity. No question about it. You weren't kidding. Go back and read your answers. You know how Hitler was part Jewish? Your posts are more of a contradiction than that. Your perspective takes talent and confusion that renders expressionist art sensible. I will nurse the wounds of your inconsistency and discuss this with you another day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
anti types of Christ

Jews that are saved are in Christ; the Jews that are not saved are NOT called God's people. They are called cut off and condemned; they are called children of the devil.

Romans 11:28-29 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

Paul is saying that the Jewish people are not hated and condemned without any hope.

So that's what Paul was saying! He said it incorrectly, but you have been kind enough to say it the way the Holy Spirit was trying to get Paul to say it. I feel blessed to know that any irksome verses in the Bible can be made less irksome by going directly to the mouth of God.

Have you considered changing your name to the Word of God?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm going to load my shotgun and listen to an old song I used to play every now and again after discussion with you. I think I've lost hope in human intelligence and hope in general.
She reminds me of Monty Python's the Black Knight scene. Just wasn't going to admit the obvious, no matter what.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
She reminds me of Monty Python's the Black Knight scene. Just wasn't going to admit the obvious, no matter what.

:D

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid @&$@&$, you've got no arms left!
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: Look!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

[the Black Knight continues to threaten Arthur despite getting both his arms and one of his legs cut off]
Black Knight: Right, I'll do you for that!
King Arthur: You'll what?
Black Knight: Come here!
King Arthur: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
Black Knight: I'm invincible!
King Arthur: ...You're a loony.

King Arthur: You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight.
[the Black Knight doesn't respond]
King Arthur: I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
[no response]
King Arthur: I seek the bravest and the finest knights in the land who will join me in my court at Camelot.
[no response]
King Arthur: You have proved yourself worthy. Will you join me?
[no response]
King Arthur: You make me sad. So be it. Come, Patsy!
[attempts to get around the Black Knight]
Black Knight: None shall pass.
King Arthur: What?
Black Knight: None shall pass!
King Arthur: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight. But I must cross this bridge.
Black Knight: Then you shall die.
King Arthur: I command you, as King of the Britons, to stand aside!
Black Knight: I move for no man.
King Arthur: So be it!
[they fight until Arthur cuts off Black Knight's left arm]
King Arthur: Now, stand aside, worthy adversary!
Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch!
King Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off!
Black Knight: No, it isn't!
King Arthur: Well, what's that then?
King Arthur: I've had worse.
King Arthur: You liar!
Black Knight: Come on, you pansy!
[they fight again. Arthur cuts off the Knight's right arm]
King Arthur: Victory is mine!
[kneels to pray]
King Arthur: We thank thee, Lord, that in thy mercy -
[cut off by the Knight kicking him]
Black Knight: Come on, then.
Black Knight: Have at you!
King Arthur: You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine!
Black Knight: Oh, had enough, eh?
King Arthur: Look, you stupid @&$&@$. You've got no arms left!

[after slicing one of the Black Knight's arms off]
King Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary!
Black Knight: No, it isn't.
King Arthur: What's that, then?
Black Knight: [after a pause] I've had worse.

[King Arthur has just cut the Black Knight's last leg off]
Black Knight: All right, we'll call it a draw.
King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.
[King Arthur and Patsy ride off]
Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow b@$tards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0032564/quotes

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:D

Spoiler
King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid @&$@&$, you've got no arms left!
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: Look!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

[the Black Knight continues to threaten Arthur despite getting both his arms and one of his legs cut off]
Black Knight: Right, I'll do you for that!
King Arthur: You'll what?
Black Knight: Come here!
King Arthur: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
Black Knight: I'm invincible!
King Arthur: ...You're a loony.

King Arthur: You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight.
[the Black Knight doesn't respond]
King Arthur: I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
[no response]
King Arthur: I seek the bravest and the finest knights in the land who will join me in my court at Camelot.
[no response]
King Arthur: You have proved yourself worthy. Will you join me?
[no response]
King Arthur: You make me sad. So be it. Come, Patsy!
[attempts to get around the Black Knight]
Black Knight: None shall pass.
Black Knight: None shall pass!
King Arthur: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight. But I must cross this bridge.
Black Knight: Then you shall die.
King Arthur: I command you, as King of the Britons, to stand aside!
Black Knight: I move for no man.
King Arthur: So be it!
[they fight until Arthur cuts off Black Knight's left arm]
King Arthur: Now, stand aside, worthy adversary!
Black Knight: No, it isn't!
King Arthur: Well, what's that then?
King Arthur: I've had worse.
[they fight again. Arthur cuts off the Knight's right arm]
King Arthur: Victory is mine!
[kneels to pray]
King Arthur: We thank thee, Lord, that in thy mercy -
[cut off by the Knight kicking him]
Black Knight: Come on, then.
Black Knight: Have at you!
King Arthur: You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine!
Black Knight: Oh, had enough, eh?
King Arthur: Look, you stupid @&$&@$. You've got no arms left!

[after slicing one of the Black Knight's arms off]
King Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary!
Black Knight: No, it isn't.
King Arthur: What's that, then?
Black Knight: [after a pause] I've had worse.

[King Arthur has just cut the Black Knight's last leg off]
Black Knight: All right, we'll call it a draw.
King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.
[King Arthur and Patsy ride off]
Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow b@$tards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0032564/quotes
That's the one!

northwye

"Does the destruction of Damascus come before or after the Gog-Magog war? "

The Gog-Magog war prophecy is in Ezekiel 38-39. Dispensatioinalism, with its literalist system of interpretation, claims Ezekiel 38-39 is an Old Testament prophecy which is to be literally fulfilled in the New Covenant time.

There is Revelation 16: 14-16 which speaks of "a battle of that great day of God Almighty" where he "gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." Knowing that Revelation often uses metaphoric language, and that dispensationalism tries to make every prophecy into something physical and literal, be careful in interpreting both Ezekiel 38-39 and Revelation 16: 14-16

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
There is no scripture anywhere, no sense that is common that would say every Jew that existed and exists and will exist will be saved.

Universalism? Never said that. If they know that He is He, well, that's a different matter.

What does this mean?

Psalm 118:26
Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD; We have blessed you from the house of the LORD.

Psalm 129:8
Nor do those who pass by say, "The blessing of the LORD be upon you; We bless you in the name of the LORD."

Matthew 21:9
The crowds going ahead of Him, and those who followed, were shouting, "Hosanna to the Son of David; BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD; Hosanna in the highest!"

Matthew 23:39
"For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, 'BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!'"

Mark 11:9
Those who went in front and those who followed were shouting: "Hosanna! BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD;

Luke 13:35
"Behold, your house is left to you desolate; and I say to you, you will not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!'"

Luke 19:38
shouting: "BLESSED IS THE KING WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD; Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!"

John 12:13
took the branches of the palm trees and went out to meet Him, and began to shout, "Hosanna! BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, even the King of Israel."

Zechariah 4:7 Who are you, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel you shall become …

Matthew 21:9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, …

Matthew 23:39 For I say to you, You shall not see me from now on, till you shall …

Mark 11:9,10 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, …

Luke 19:38 Saying, Blessed be the King that comes in the name of the Lord: peace …

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna…
we have

Psalm 134:3 The LORD that made heaven and earth bless you out of Zion.

You know what? Context seems to be an issue for you.