Trump's Coming World Venture

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You must learn about anti types of Christ in the Old Testament.

The whole Bible is an anti type of Jesus.

All the prophets are anti types, and all that is said and done are anti types.
Idiot!
Christ is the anti type.
David, Joseph, Moses are the types.
Christ is the anti type.
What was said and done were the types.
Christ is the anti type.

And no, not everything in scripture is a type of Christ.
Satan certainly isn't.

Stop trolling the thread with you unfounded nonsense.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then you explain to me what is happening to Israel in that map you gave!
Nothing is happening to Israel in the pic, bozo!
It's a pic of a MAP!!!!!!!
The pic of the MAP is only showing where the areas that Ezekiel says will attack Israel in a specific battle are located.

So stop trolling the thread with your made up strawman nonsense.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Dry bones and slingshots

Dry bones and slingshots

That is about being saved by Jesus.

You've got The Who does the saving correct. You seem to be missing The who is being saved.

Revelation 7

The Sealed of Israel

1 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.​

Israel of the ancestral kind. You can't deny it.

Revelation 9:4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.​

Look at the direct similarity to Israel about the sealing that was quoted from Revelation 7.

Now look.

Ezekiel 37:9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain,​

Four winds.

Joel 2:10*
The earth quakes before them,
The heavens tremble;
The sun and moon grow dark,
And the stars diminish their brightness.
11*The Lord gives voice before His army,
For His camp is very great;
For strong is the One who executes His word.
For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible;
Who can endure it?​

People here have just shown maps of Israel getting bombed.

No. The map shows the prophetic nations that will attempt to wipe out all Jews.

Israel has been on someone's destruction to do list for a while.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book​

Any idea who Michael the Angel fights?

Daniel 10:13 the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.​

Do you know who the prince of Persia is?

Michael appears to be someone that God has elected as a supreme Angel that is dear to Israel and holds Israel dear.

Because Israel rejected Jesus, we know Michael can't be Jesus. He isn't Jesus special, but he has to be someone special. It really makes one wonder.

Ezekiel 37:24*“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd​

Who is that masked Arch Angel? Maybe he wrote about the LORD Jesus being his shepherd? Maybe his Lord says to His Lord something?

Who knows? It's a thing to think on and study.

Do you think that is where ALL JEWS should be living if it is where Jews will be killed?

Didn't Jesus prepare them?

Matthew 10:26 And you should not be afraid of those killing the body but not being able to kill the soul. Indeed rather you should fear the One being able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.​

Got any comments on those verses?

These are study ideas. I thought you might be interested. It seemed appropriate to show this other person bible verses and in the process, I realized that I had answered your precious question of my thoughts on the dry bones.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

GT is totally ignorant of prophetic scripture.
Apparently she has never heard of the great tribulation coming before the restoration.
Of course she is a replacement theorist, so she probably spiritualizes the great tribulation also.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Jesus saves EVERYONE who comes to him for salvation.

Doesn't mean those are the only people who are saved and being saved.

Attempt to wipe out all Jews? The Jews are worrying about attacks all the time. Jews have been killed. If those countries go against Israel, there will be some bombs that make it over there. How do you get that is a life God is speaking about to gather to?

Any idea how you get that Jesus is telling people to gather to an earthly place to be easily attacked?

That is about when David was a king. That has already happened.

That is for anybody and everyone who is threatened.

Jesus is ruling now and there are people he saved ruling now with him.

God does not care about earthly land.

Jesus is the Israel that God cares about.

The earthly Israel is not living in peace, and God does not want people gathered to be killed.

Jesus is ruling now? As in, right now? Have you said hello to Him, face to face, lately? Did the book of Revelation already occur?

Jesus save everyone who calls on Him, but has everyone called on Him? Have the Jews called on Him yet like He says they will at the end of Matthew 23?

David ruled Israel in peace that never ended?

You said Earthly Israel isn't at peace! Do you make it a habit to define scripture with your ideas, instead of scripture?

Go back and reread that. You have missed some big ticket prophecy connections.

According to Thessalonians, where will the Body of Christ be at the return of Jesus?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

GT is totally ignorant of prophetic scripture.
Apparently she has never heard of the great tribulation coming before the restoration.
Of course she is a replacement theorist, so she probably spiritualizes the great tribulation also.

I haven't seen Bible mutilation that blatant since I studied with a Morman kid! How can they be that destructive to what the Bible actually says?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is ruling now.

So Jesus is the god of this world?

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.​

Who do you think is ruling now?

God in Heaven. Satan on the earth. One is subject to the other, but the one that is not the true God is the harbinger of death.

Much of it did already occur.

This is true on a low level. Much has not happened.

All are saved the EXACT same way.

All are saved during the events that are more intense than the plagues of Egypt and involve the presence of Jesus that we read about in Revelation?

The Jews who rejected Jesus were cut off and hardened. They were bound over to the exact same place as the Gentiles. All are condemned until they come to Jesus to be saved.

Then why are Jews marked as sealed unto salvation in the book of Revelation?

That is a prophecy about Jesus.

Everything is kind of about Jesus. But is Jesus about every thing? There's stuff about the wicked in scripture. Do we say that's about Jesus? You seam to forget about 39 books of the Bible in your reasoning.

Earthly Israel is not at peace. How do you ever get that they are?

I agree with you, so something hasn't happened yet that would shift the Body of Christ into Israel. New Jerusalem is not Israel. It is a word that symbolizes that all is One and One is All. The King of Peace is still the prince of peace on earth. Not until He rules in Physical form on earth is He the King of this world.

If this is the Divine rule of Christ and we're still dying and horrors are happening, we got lied to.

In the clouds.

If the followers of Jesus are in the clouds with Jesus, then why are people on earth marked to be left alone by the army of God? If God's people of Jesus are with Jesus, who are God's people on earth that are present for His coming?

Body of Christ in Clouds.

Who's the people of God in earth that all prophetic scripture says God is coming for?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
thehorn will be telling everybody that conservative Christians are worse

Advertisement in web article of thehorn for "Torture of the Christian, Jew and people that believe in the principals of Godly Love, day. Tickets on sale and come with free Anti-Christ poster"

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
Satan is the god of the generation who reject Jesus.

Try reading it in again with KJV In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Jesus is ruling everything made that is seen and unseen.

Matthew 28:18 Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Jesus gave people the power to bind the devil.

All are saved the same way but not all will be saved.

Only the Jews who came through Jesus are sealed. Tell me why you dismiss the scriptures about the Jews who do not believe are cut off?

You show you have no reasoning.

Jesus is Israel.

No, for all the saved have peace through Christ.

Jesus is not going to live on this earth.
Where do you get that Jesus is going to live and sit on a throne on this earth?

Wow, really? You don’t have peace in Christ?

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

We are on earth and we are with Jesus.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Body of Christ in Clouds.

Jesus is coming for the saved.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

God's 65% Truth and 35% Timeline confusion.

If the Body of Christ is with Christ, then there's no need for His return in your belief system. Is God the Son in Heaven or on Earth right now?