Trump's Coming World Venture

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No! We are His Body. The Son's Body. He is the Father's Body.

Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment.

It says death and judgment. It doesn't say death and hell. Because we who believe in the Lord Jesus now bypass judgment, your spiritual ears should perk up that a large group gets judged.

GT doesn't understand the difference between the Father and Son.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Trying to make some peace. Your answer?

Your answer?

You won't get a proper answer on this. GT thinks the Father and the Son are a literary device that has no meaning. IOW... GT doesn't understand that Jesus the Son is the Body of God and simultaneously God.

No TriUne understanding... or TriUnitarian/Trinitatian understanding. GT thinks God plays dress up as Father, Son and Holy Ghost, but doesn't understand how 3 are One and One is 3.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Prove it. You run and hide when in debate with me about the Father and Son.

Hi GT.

Could you please post scripture showing the relationship of the Father to the Son and the Son to the Father that distinguishes Their "differences"?

The Holy Spirit would do, as well.

# Please forgive me Steko... I couldn't pass up GT's challenge.

P.s. GT, As soon as I can Pos rep you, I'll throw some your way to turn the other cheek to the neg rep you gave me. Mozel tov

For GT
Spoiler

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi GT.

Could you please post scripture showing the relationship of the Father to the Son and the Son to the Father that distinguishes Their "differences"?

# Please forgive me [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION]... I couldn't pass up GT's challenge.

No big deal.
I was merely remarking that the thread had been derailed.
I think that very few aren't.

It's actually quite entertaining.

God's Truth

Hi GT.

# Please forgive me Steko... I couldn't pass up GT's challenge.

P.s. GT, As soon as I can Pos rep you, I'll throw some your way to turn the other cheek to the neg rep you gave me. Mozel tov

Go to the trinity thread where I was debating you before you ran and hid.

And stop derailing this thread.

Steko and glorydaze don't say nothing to you about derailing but they wrongly want to accuse me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Found a 26 minute video by Pastor Richard Jordan on the Gog-Magog battle, as he diagrams it on a chalkboard.

He says there are two Gog-Magog battles, one before the mil and one after the mil.
Says Gog is the antichrist.
And says Russia is not in the picture at all.

Link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56tY6PPj960

It is obvious that a Gog-Magog battle occurs after the mil.

Revelation 20:7-8 KJV
(7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
(8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.​

And it seems obvious that this is a king/prince of all of the earth (one world government?), being as they are gathered from the 4 quarters of the earth.
Or at least the areas surrounding Israel.
One of the things Jordan mentioned in the video was Alexander the Great's kingdom being divided into 4 empires, which happens to be all the areas surrounding Israel.

alexanders-empire-4-parts.gif

Anyway, I like seeing all the different views to compare.