Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
For one thing, most hospitals have the capacity to store a few days worth of diesel fuel, which in general is sufficient for help to arrive. So you aren't talked about just ordering some extra fuel. You're talking about building up infrastructure with the assumption that no help would be coming to them. That's not a project of a couple of weeks, even if it were a reasonable suggestion, which it's not.

Like a hospital couldn't afford to send the janitor down to the gas station with some extra storage containers?

rexlunae

Like a hospital couldn't afford to send the janitor down to the gas station with some extra storage containers?

I don't think you appreciate the scope of the problem, and you're taking for granted that the gas station is dispensing gas, which shows how unprepared you yourself would be in such a circumstance. You should hope that if it does happen to you, someone more humane than you will be around to help.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Um then provide the link. I am looking at the 2017 NFL rule book right now....no mention of the national anthem, so FAKE NEWS!!!

It's not in the official rule book but the game operations manual talks about it. I don't know how binding that is.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Which tweet is that? BTW, that rule of the NFL was not fake news, I suggest you look it up

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the President tweeted from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where he is spending the weekend. "... Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/30/politics/trump-tweets-puerto-rico-mayor/index.html

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the President tweeted from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where he is spending the weekend. "... Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/30/politics/trump-tweets-puerto-rico-mayor/index.html
I'm sure there's a lot of truth in what Trump says

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I don't think you appreciate the scope of the problem, and you're taking for granted that the gas station is dispensing gas, which shows how unprepared you yourself would be in such a circumstance.

I'm not taking anything for granted.
Your provided link showed that the gas stations were up and running before the hurricane.
Not only that some of them are still up and running, I thought you said you had been watchin' the news.

So no, it doesn't show how unprepared I would of been.
Evidently it must reflect on you as you're the one with all the empathy towards laziness and/or stupidity.

You should hope that if it does happen to you, someone more humane than you will be around to help.

I don't mind helping stupid but lazy whiners would be hard to put up with.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

AAsCh0Z.img

It's been the Governor, not the Mayor, that has been complimentary to Trump thus far.

Apparently there are almost 10 000 containers already unloaded at the San Juan docks with food, water and medical supplies - but no fuel for the trucks or driver to deliver them.

Why wasn't the US military sent in with the necessary fuel and drivers - where are the large helicopters to bring supplies to those towns where the roads are impassable?

Trump has lived a charmed life for the last 18 months, but if conditions on the island rapidly deteriorate and large numbers of people start succumbing to disease there will be no one to blame but himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.