Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because the whole presidency is built on alternative facts...

Thank you, Kellyanne!
attachment.php

fool

Hall of Fame
Well, I know you don't.
And neither did the Democrats until they lost. Show me one post of your about getting rid of the EC from before the election.

But a lot of people do care. Trump didn't have a mandate by any stretch of his imagination, although he and his supporters sure try hard enough.
He vanquished two political Dynasties for half the money. A complete outsider! Hillary has been preparing for this for 16 years! Come to think of it I guess I love Obama now because he whooped her the first time.
We also care enough about this country to be concerned that a madman is at the wheel. All you seem to care about is if he makes awesome donuts in the mud.
If 20 Trillion in debt is sane then I'll have a double helping of crazy please.

fool

Hall of Fame
Indeed ... by a landslide. Oh wait ... I must have forgotten. Between 3 to 5 million voted illegally. All in California.

Wowza ... and the *trumpster'alternative facts* keep on coming .... :D

We know the polls were rigged in Wayne County Michigan.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And neither did the Democrats until they lost. Show me one post of your about getting rid of the EC from before the election.

To the best of my memory, I don't think I have a single post before or after the election about getting rid of the EC except to one poster who brought it up in a response to a post of mine that had nothing to do with the EC and I told him I hadn't even brought up the EC. Kinda like you just did here, only it wasn't you, it was someone else.

I'm not talking about getting rid of the EC, I'm stating an irrefutable fact: Hillary won the popular vote. There was no mandate, so when you say "the people have spoken," you're actually saying "The people would rather have had Hillary than Trump."

He vanquished two political Dynasties for half the money. A complete outsider! Hillary has been preparing for this for 16 years! Come to think of it I guess I love Obama now because he whooped her the first time.

You see this as a big game. I don't.

If 20 Trillion in debt is sane then I'll have a double helping of crazy please.

You're willing to overlook everything that's in plain sight just so you can dance in the light of Trump's moonbeams.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... a madman is at the wheel.

and for the eight years prior, an inexperienced unqualified incompetent

meh:idunno:

Hillary has been preparing for this for 16 years!

:mock:hillary

I'm stating an irrefutable fact: Hillary won the popular vote.

do you repeat that mantra each night as you sob yourself to sleep?

annababy said:

that's 'cause you're ruled by your emotions

ClimateSanity

I'm not talking about getting rid of the EC, I'm stating an irrefutable fact: Hillary won the popular vote. There was no mandate, so when you say "the people have spoken," you're actually saying "The people would rather have had Hillary than Trump.
The people of New York and California would rather have hillary. The other 48 states would rather have Trump.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ClimateSanity

Well, I know you don't.

But a lot of people do care. Trump didn't have a mandate by any stretch of his imagination, although he and his supporters sure try hard enough.

We also care enough about this country to be concerned that a madman is at the wheel. All you seem to care about is if he makes awesome donuts in the mud.
A 3 million vote edge is not a mandate. A 49 state landslide is a mandate.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm not talking about getting rid of the EC, I'm stating an irrefutable fact: Hillary won the popular vote. There was no mandate, so when you say "the people have spoken," you're actually saying "The people would rather have had Hillary than Trump."
There was no popular vote.
You can't "win" an election you didn't have.

I see this as my children's future.
How many trillions in debt are you comfortable saddling your kids with?

You're willing to overlook everything that's in plain sight just so you can dance in the light of Trump's moonbeams.
What's in plain sight?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, I know you don't.

anna, you are seething. You are so mad that Trump won that you can't see straight

Status
Not open for further replies.