TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST SINNER OF THEM ALL?

glorydaz

The problem is threads like this. OP speaks in generalizations and guilt by association.

Democrats didn't attend the inauguration? Who really cares? Let their constituents vote for someone else if they want to. Of course, it's a calculated risk and these congress members figured it would gain them support to go against Trump. Let's see how mid-terms play out to see if they are mistaken. It's all political gamesmanship. They're obviously not at risk of losing your vote, are they? :think:

If you can't see that this thread is just playing to the same tribal bias that you're whining about, it's your problem.

The liberal news media is overly critical of a Republican president? Say it ain't so! It's no different Fox News handling of the Obama presidency. There's no objectiveness with the majority of the major news outlets and Fox created that particular play book.

Don't tell me that either you or Grosnick are particularly objective. You both wear your bias like a stain on your sleeve just as many do in their often irrational attacks on Trump. As far as the two-party system goes you're simply playing your part like a good little pawn for the American political tribe of your preference.

They're all a bunch of clowns in my opinion. You certainly won't find me bending over backward to defend any of them.

Yet you're here...running your mouth. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

The biggest mistake you're making here is conflating a lack of support for your 'beloved' president with personal hatred of the man. Considering you think that any and every president elected is out of divine decree then what difference does it make Gros? Don't recall you being this invested with Obama?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The biggest mistake you're making here is conflating a lack of support for your 'beloved' president with personal hatred of the man. Considering you think that any and every president elected is out of divine decree then what difference does it make Gros? Don't recall you being this invested with Obama?

Well, I would think twice about allowing a "Brit" to be privy to my "Comings and goings." Know what I mean? Probably not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find that Trump haters/accusers are the most belligerent, uncivil and unfriendly posters on TOL. I guess it's because of their 'sore-loser disposition.' They, like other liberal Dems, didn't take Hillary's loss in a mature and reasonable way. They're still lashing out at anyway who dared to vote for Donald Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A while back I purchased a 'Make America Great Again' Cap. However, I know better than to wear it in public because of the angry liberal attitude about the election loss. People are not acting NORMAL on the left and it's best not to entice them into angry words and actions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Conservative voters living in a liberal state these days, have to watch their step. It never used to be this way, however, things have drastically changed since the election. It's become an 'Us against them divided country.' Most likely, it will remain that way from now on.