TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST SINNER OF THEM ALL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't think it's all Satan or his fallen angels. Satan isn't omnipresent, and he can't teleport, and there aren't nearly enough fallen angels for each to be continuously influencing humans.

I think most of it is that they hate God first, and themselves second.

I hate Trump because he's a child killer (guilt by association), yet I love him enough that I want to see him come to know God and repent of his sin.

I've heard, he did become a Christian within the last year or so. I hope that's true. However, either way, I believe Trump is God's chosen leader at this point in history. That's my opinion. How is he associated with Abortionists? Is that something you heard?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When Satan was cast out of Heaven, there's reason to believe "millions of fallen angels" were cast out at the same time. At least one-third of the angels in Heaven.

glorydaz

I've heard, he did become a Christian within the last year or so. I hope that's true. However, either way, I believe Trump is God's chosen leader at this point in history. That's my opinion. How is he associated with Abortionists? Is that something you heard?

I don't expect any of our leaders to be true believers. They have money and power....nuff said. ;)

But, that doesn't mean Trump is worse than any of the others....which is the reason you started this thread, isn't it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't expect any of our leaders to be true believers. They have money and power....Nuff said. ;)

But, that doesn't mean Trump is worse than any of the others....which is the reason you started this thread, isn't it?

Does that include, Pence? If so, I may have to disagree? The reason I created the thread is very simple, the Libs continue to attack Trump as if he were, "The worst sinner that ever walked, planet earth." I consider that to be a HUGE exaggeration and generalization. I'm coming from the way, an unbelieving world, views sin and the individual sinner.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible states in Matthew 19:24; "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Even though the verse is speaking to the "Lost sheep of the House of Israel, it may be one of those "unversal precepts" that relates to us today, as well?

Although, the verse is saying 'it's difficult' for a rich man to enter the Kingdom, it still remains "Possible." No doubt, there are many "rich people" who are included in the "Body of Christ" today. Being rich does not keep one from hearing the Gospel and placing their faith in Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We mustn't get to the point where we "Minimize" the influence of "dark forces" in our world. At the same time, we can't be running around saying; "The devil made me do it," either. The Bible states in Ephesians 6:12; "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've heard that he did become a Christian within the last year or so.

I hope so, but if he is, he's not bearing any fruit.

[QUOTEI hope that's true. However, either way, I believe Trump is God's chosen leader at this point in history.[/QUOTE]

I think he's the people's chosen leader, not God's. You know, because he was elected...

That's my opinion. How is he associated with Abortionists? Is that something you heard?

http://prolifeprofiles.com/donald-trump-pro-life-profile

When Satan was cast out of Heaven, there's reason to believe "millions of fallen angels" were cast out at the same time. At least one-third of the angels in Heaven.

I want to say I read somewhere that there were around 150 million angels (including fallen), but I can't confirm that yet. I'll keep digging...

glorydaz

Does that include, Pence? If so, I may have to disagree? The reason I created the thread is very simple, the Libs continue to attack Trump as if he were, "The worst sinner that ever walked, planet earth." I consider that to be a HUGE exaggeration and generalization. I'm coming from the way, an unbelieving world, views sin and the individual sinner.

I agree. I just said I don't "expect" them to be believers. Trump might well be a believer, too. I don't know. Pence probably is, but, again, I don't know. There are many who might think Meshak was a believer, but look how she denies Jesus is God come in the flesh. It's those "little" things.... :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree. I just said I don't "expect" them to be believers. Trump might well be a believer, too. I don't know. Pence probably is, but, again, I don't know. There are many who might think Meshak was a believer, but look how she denies Jesus is God come in the flesh. It's those "little" things.... :chuckle:

You're correct, only God knows the hearts of men. We can only judge by what we see and hear. And, we know when the "Truth" is being spoken and when it isn't. Bless you, Glorydaz for spreading the Truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hope so, but if he is, he's not bearing any fruit.

[QUOTEI hope that's true. However, either way, I believe Trump is God's chosen leader at this point in history.

I think he's the people's chosen leader, not God's. You know, because he was elected...

http://prolifeprofiles.com/donald-trump-pro-life-profile

I want to say I read somewhere that there were around 150 million angels (including fallen), but I can't confirm that yet. I'll keep digging...[/QUOTE]

Are you privy to all areas of Trumps's life? Why do you seem so certain that Trump isn't bearing any Fruit?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If one listens to CNN and their ilk, Trump is the evilest man to have ever walked the earth. He even makes Hitler look like Gandhi, in comparison.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you privy to all areas of Trumps's life? Why do you seem so certain that Trump isn't bearing any Fruit?

And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,meekness, temperance: against such there is no law;and those who are Christ's, the flesh did crucify with the affections, and the desires;if we may live in the Spirit, in the Spirit also we may walk;let us not become vain-glorious -- one another provoking, one another envying! - Galatians 5:22-26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians5:22-26&version=YLT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Because we don't see that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Trump is this evil dictator (fascist) like the Libs want us to believe, why hasn't he made a move and taken over? I mean, that's what Totalitarian types, do, they take complete control. One of the first things a dictator would do is; confiscate the citizenry's guns.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,meekness, temperance: against such there is no law;and those who are Christ's, the flesh did crucify with the affections, and the desires;if we may live in the Spirit, in the Spirit also we may walk;let us not become vain-glorious -- one another provoking, one another envying! - Galatians 5:22-26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians5:22-26&version=YLT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Because we don't see that.

Because YOU don't see that, that makes it 100% official?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because YOU don't see that, that makes it 100% official?
No, not just me. Just look at any news site talking about him, his twitter account, anything that goes into any detail at all. Try to find the fruits of the Spirit in what he does.