TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST SINNER OF THEM ALL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unless one is prepared to get involved in 'verbal or physical fisticuffs, it's probably better to remain silent in public. If you have relatives that are in opposition to Trump, it's best to not mention politics. If you dare to admit to voting for Trump, be ready for what might follow.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We're basically living in a 'Civil War' type of society at this time. Of course, without the grey and blue uniforms and the weapons, so far anyway.

drbrumley

I do not "hate" the guy, but I'm no fan of his. My reasons are articulated well enough on KGOV that I need not go over.

There has been a cloud over this nation well over 150 years. Europe has been much longer, the world longer than that. It is the same spirits, just now with the weapons and technology as it is, it allows it to be more magnified.

Just my 2 cents.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was born in 1950, Harry S. Truman was President. The first time I became cognizant of political matters was during the 'Cuban Missile Crisis' in 1962. I was 12-years-old at the time and I recall being very concerned about a Nuclear exchange between Russia and the U.S.A. Russia was placing missiles in Cuba and JFK put an immediate stop to their provocative ambitions. I admired John Kennedy then, and still admire him today. He's my 3rd favorite President during my lifetime, thus far. Number one, has to be Donald J. Trump and second to him is, Ronald W. Reagan. Never during my life so far, have I seen such animus and hatred for one of America's Presidents, as I see going on today. I mean, the outlandish obstructionism relating to both the Democrat and Republican Parties is mind-boggling. I can see why the far-left Democratic Party are doing their best to sabotage Trump at every turn, however, they've been joined by the 'Never-Trumper Republicans,' as well? Both Parties seem to be at WAR with our President. The main reason being; Trump wasn't/isn't a usual politician by their standards and therefore, like some kind of 'antibody' within a physical body, they're trying their best to remove him from office. Trump is a 'President of the People' and not a typical politician.

He fares well with the normal, everyday hard working Americans. He has his share of uncanny charisma and the ability to connect with the average citizenry. He's not what the 'political establishment' desires in a leader, however, he has several millions of voters/supporters that will remain loyal to him through thick and thin. The people who voted for him and support him, don't care about all of the allegations, accusations, fake news, and the rest of the political garbage coming from the far-left Democrats. Bill Clinton didn't suffer any real or imagined damage or fall-out from his escapades. And, his unscrupulous behavior was 100% TRUE. Average citizens without a 'political agenda' are not really interested in all of the accusations being heaped on Trump. They'll still end up voting for Trump in 2020. After all, who in this country can honestly say, they trust the media, Hollywood, and the far-left zealots?