TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST SINNER OF THEM ALL?

glorydaz

No, not just me. Just look at any news site talking about him, his twitter account, anything that goes into any detail at all. Try to find the fruits of the Spirit in what he does.

I'd hate for anyone to make the judgement of my "fruit" by what they see on this site. :chuckle:

We are not what is publically portrayed....nor, I'm sure, is anyone else. What fruit of the Spirit do you see in others on the news?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'd hate for anyone to make the judgement of my "fruit" by what they see on this site. :chuckle:

We are not what is publically portrayed....nor, I'm sure, is anyone else. What fruit of the Spirit do you see in others on the news?

I'm glad to see you understand what I'm saying, Glorydaz. You always get what I'm saying.

WizardofOz

I find it rather interesting that some TOL posters keep creating threads about how AWFUL Trump is. They focus on his married life, his past "supposed indiscretions," and, well, you get the picture. If you listen to them, Trump MUST be the GREATEST sinner of the 20th and 21st Centuries?

The same way 'the right' treated Bill Clinton and his indiscretions. What's good for the goose...

Even though, if we're gonna go down that path, Bill Clinton was KNOWN for his "affairs," assaults, and he was even accused of rape. Other Presidents also were known to have "affairs" while in office, however, for some strange reason, Trump is the ONLY President the far-left is interested in?

Both Clinton AND Trump are serial adulterers and overall terrible husbands. This isn't an either/or dilemma here. Trump looks to be just as bad as dirty Bill in the sexual deviant category.

And, we all know the reason why. It ALL goes back to Hillary's loss of the election. The Dems just cannot/will not get over Hillary's loss of the Presidency. So, as a result, they continue to; obstruct, make false accusations, and name call. They watch Trump's every word and move, hoping to find something SCANDALOUS to pin on him. They've all become, reporters for "The National Enquirer" as of Trump's first day in office. Ultimately, if they find enough information (True or false) they hope to remove him from office. The problem is, they'd still have Pence to deal with and what to do with him?

The same way 'the right' treated Obama. Why is this so confusing to you? 'The left' doesn't like Republican presidents just as 'the right' doesn't like Democrat presidents.

This is old news.

And, the criticism is fair and should be encouraged. I want these people to have a microscope on themselves at all times. You should too. But, you're a cheerleader for the guy currently in office so you're going to whine and cry :allsmile: about how unfair 'the left' is being to poor old Trump. He isn't above criticism.

SO, grab a tissue and move on with your life.

They'd most likely start by accusing him of being "overly religious" and therefore, a danger to our nation? Then, they'd scrutinize his 'personal life' to see if he EVER stole a candy bar from a local grocery store when he was growing up? If they can't get "the goods on him" they'd most likely resort to, making things up, they're very good at that.

You certainly have a vivid imagination. When the left isn't doing their witch hunt aggressively enough, you'll just dream it up.

Try posting your coherent thoughts in one post and a time instead of rattling off 5 or 6 in a row. It gives off an 'unhinged' vibe.

glorydaz

The same way 'the right' treated Bill Clinton and his indiscretions. What's good for the goose...

Both Clinton AND Trump are serial adulterers and overall terrible husbands. This isn't an either/or dilemma here. Trump looks to be just as bad as dirty Bill in the sexual deviant category.

The same way 'the right' treated Obama. Why is this so confusing to you? 'The left' doesn't like Republican presidents just as 'the right' doesn't like Democrat presidents.

This is old news.

And, the criticism is fair and should be encouraged. I want these people to have a microscope on themselves at all times. You should too. But, you're a cheerleader for the guy currently in office so you're going to whine and cry :allsmile: about how unfair 'the left' is being to poor old Trump. He isn't above criticism.

SO, grab a tissue and move on with your life.

You certainly have a vivid imagination. When the left isn't doing their witch hunt aggressively enough, you'll just dream it up.

Try posting your coherent thoughts in one post and a time instead of rattling off 5 or 6 in a row. It gives off an 'unhinged' vibe.

Good grief. The Dems refused to attend the inauguration, for crying out loud. The liberal news media has gone over the top, and if you can't see it, it's your problem.

WizardofOz

Good grief. The Dems refused to attend the inauguration, for crying out loud.

The problem is threads like this. OP speaks in generalizations and guilt by association.

Democrats didn't attend the inauguration? Who really cares? Let their constituents vote for someone else if they want to. Of course, it's a calculated risk and these congress members figured it would gain them support to go against Trump. Let's see how mid-terms play out to see if they are mistaken. It's all political gamesmanship. They're obviously not at risk of losing your vote, are they? :think:

The liberal news media has gone over the top, and if you can't see it, it's your problem.

If you can't see that this thread is just playing to the same tribal bias that you're whining about, it's your problem. Threads like this are made to high-five like-minded posters about how bad 'libs' and 'dems' are. You're not necessarily wrong but don't mistake that for making 'cons' or 'republicans' being much better.

The liberal news media is overly critical of a Republican president? Say it ain't so! It's no different Fox News handling of the Obama presidency. There's no objectiveness with the majority of the major news outlets and Fox created that particular play book.

Don't tell me that either you or Grosnick are particularly objective. You both wear your bias like a stain on your sleeve just as many do in their often irrational attacks on Trump. At least a lot of the threads made criticizing Trump mention specific reasons.

As far as the two-party system goes you're simply playing your part like a good little pawn for the American political tribe of your preference.

They're all a bunch of clowns in my opinion. You certainly won't find me bending over backward to defend any of them.