Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The effect of feminism is clearly seen in how liberals act :rotfl:

[MENTION=10403]Arthur Brain[/MENTION] tell the UK to drop the sandwich spreader and put on some pants

Zeke

Then there is the 1933 emergency war powers act that makes all the speculation concerning the political theatrics going on nothing but a entertainment for the left right dialectic. Never mind the order out of Chaos on that federal reserve note that supports the compact of decetion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You never answered my question ACW, what are you going to do when your Social Security kicks in?
Are you going to not file for it? (assuming someone fixes it and it's not bankrupt when your time comes)

Send me your email address, I'll be sure to contact you when that decision is made years down the road.

Back to those Trumpeteers who claim they like limited government yet use every social program out there. I assume that you're one of them (even if you didn't vote for Trump).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So?

What is wrong with getting some of your money back from the confiscation of one's income (social security, income, sales etc....taxes?)

Many find it hypocritical that Ron Paul says that SS is unconstitutional yet partakes in the program.

It's interesting that Ron Paul doesn't take his pension from Congress, yet takes Social Security.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Many find it hypocritical that Ron Paul says that SS is unconstitutional yet partakes in the program.

It's interesting that Ron Paul doesn't take his pension from Congress, yet takes Social Security.

The SSA was almost declared unconstitutional a few years after it's beginning, because it muddled the line a bit and still does.

But the same could be said of many things. The 10th Amendment may as well not even exist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Apostles need to influence and confer people, which may or may not require traveling.

And John led the communion in Edessa.

So
bishop-3d-model-3ds-fbx-blend-dae.jpg

Checkmate :chuckle:

I'll bet you got that from your neighborhood Priest.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean like your presence on TOL? If anything around here is pointless, it's you, bro.

You two ardent Trump supporters really do need to get along. Look at all of the great things that Trump won't be doing that you should be thankful for:

Not pursuing the overturning of Obergefell v Hodges & Roe v Wade, promises that your sociopathic President Elect made numerous times on the campaign trail.

But then all politicians are liars right?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think most posters around TOL realize you're the "Town Misogynist." You just don't like the Ladies.

I think you all dumbing it down to that is part of what's wrong with you, quite simply. You have it in your minds that if a person has a quarrel with feminism or sees a conflict of interest directed at men, then they must just hate women- as if to insinuate that women are perfect and men are the one's that are problematic.
Lo and behold, that's exactly what feminism is all about.

So, how is this conclusion wrong when I say that you all are simply held in bondage by feminist bias? The fact is that you can't, because it's not only the truth but a very obvious, visible one- and so you resort to your petty claim.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think you all dumbing it down to that is part of what's wrong with you, quite simply. You have it in your minds that if a person has a quarrel with feminism or sees a conflict of interest directed at men, then they must just hate women- as if to insinuate that women are perfect and men are the one's that are problematic.
Lo and behold, that's exactly what feminism is all about.

So, how is this conclusion wrong when I say that you all are simply held in bondage by feminist bias? The fact is that you can't, because it's not only the truth but a very obvious, visible one- and so you resort to your petty claim.

I don't feel the pressure that you're feeling. You sound like a guy who has had some bad experiences with the Ladies. Some of the smartest posters on TOL happen to be Ladies. I have respect for Ladies, on the other hand, you don't. To each his own I suppose. Did you ask a girl to the Prom and she rejected you in High School? Is that where it all started with you? Do Women find you, "Undateable?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The diocese here in Richmond, VA is surprisingly large.

Nevertheless,
I don't think I've seen one of them before- this town is full of Baptists and Presbyterians.

Well, from what you've said in the past, I'm certain you have a connection to the Catholic church. You just don't want to admit it and I don't blame you for that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm not the only poster who sees your fondness for the Catholic church, others have mentioned it, as well.

You and those others are just a bunch of paranoid revisionists, is all. Catholicism is an abstract that the Protestants didn't do away with, it's simply the application of a universal covenant.

Anyone with a degree in theology can tell you that- the way you all go about the very word 'catholic' is indicative of your arbitrary biases.

Status
Not open for further replies.