TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do you hate Jesus Christ?

Everyone sees what you're doing with this approach. One can see it coming, a mile away. It would be best for you to get some "fresh material?" Know what I mean? Probably not. If you don't start sounding like an Adult, I'll be forced to place you on my infamous "EGGNORE list." You don't want that to happen, believe me. :crackup:

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Everyone sees what you're doing with this approach. One can see it coming, a mile away. It would be best for you to get some "fresh material?" Know what I mean?
No

Probably not.
NO, Definitely not.

If you don't start sounding like an Adult, I'll be forced to place you on my infamous "EGGNORE list." You don't want that to happen, believe me. :crackup:
Forced? You sound like that Nazi again. Whatever your EGG is, I am intrigued why U think I would not want that to happen. After all, you are full of brown stuff.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
You're right, I'm confessing that it appears as if, I'm dealing with a "Child-man."

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Rejoice and be glad,

because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No

NO, Definitely not.

Forced? You sound like that Nazi again. Whatever your EGG is, I am intrigued why U think I would not want that to happen. After all, you are full of brown stuff.

Well, I must admit, you amuse me a wee bit, however, I kind of get an inkling that everytime I communicate with you, it decreases the "collective IQ" of this particular thread, so, like I stated earlier, I must place you on "EGGNORE" for the good of ALL.:wave:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Diphead

Awww.

Here ya go, GM.

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Rejoice and be glad,

because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Well, I must admit, you amuse me a wee bit, however, I kind of get an inkling that everytime I communicate with you, it decreases the "collective IQ" of this particular thread, so, like I stated earlier, I must place you on "EGGNORE" for the good of ALL.:wave:
Good.

Bye bye loser.

What is the betting Nick posts again?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Awww.

Here ya go, GM.

Rejoice and be glad,

I said nothing false. As can be seen by the posts, although Nick is now deleting his.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There was no collusion guys, no harm no fowl!
fdbec55fe2cf5749a53a7f4cc23d65ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk