TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Idiot trump hater loses his mind and scares fellow leftist morons in the whole state.
Button pusher: "I thought it was real"http://www.kitv.com/story/37417629/button-pusher-i-thought-it-was-real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Idiot trump hater loses his mind and scares fellow leftist morons in the whole state.
Button pusher: "I thought it was real"http://www.kitv.com/story/37417629/button-pusher-i-thought-it-was-real

It was obviously a set up to get Trump to launch a nuke by mistake. The liberals will do anything.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It was obviously a set up to get Trump to launch a nuke by mistake. The liberals will do anything.

KJU was the most terrified human on the planet that day.

We were partying at the beach when the false alert came thru. Didn’t even flinch. The ones runin and cryin were all lefty folk. Kind of funny actually. Especially the dude putting his daughter down the storm drain haha

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
KJU was the most terrified human on the planet that day.

We were partying at the beach when the false alert came thru. Didn’t even flinch. The ones runin and cryin were all lefty folk. Kind of funny actually. Especially the dude putting his daughter down the storm drain haha

There are some conspiracy theories about it. I'll probably post it in my thread.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's probably an exaggeration to describe Trump as "deranged", but there's a reason the public worries about Trump having the button:

Amid the lowest approval rating in the first year for a president, voters are also questioning Donald Trump's mental stability, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Forty-eight percent of voters think Trump is mentally stable, versus the 47 percent of voters who think he is not.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/22/poll-trump-mental-health-354902

President Donald Trump can’t remember the faces of his friends, with his staff treating him like a child and concerned he might be booted from office for being unable to perform his duties, a bombshell book claims.

Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House describes a tumultuous start to the 45th presidency with staffers attempting to coddle a commander in chief who had little focus and less patience. But excerpts from New York magazine and The Hollywood Reporter connect some dots about the president's mental fitness.
“At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends,” Wolff wrote about the president’s trip to his Palm Beach, Florida, resort two weeks ago.

The topic of Trump’s psychology comes up a lot in Fire in Fury, but it’s front and center in Wolff’s portrayal of the president’s apparent need for approval from Fox News founder and right-wing kingmaker Rupert Murdoch, whom Trump repeatedly called after taking over the White House.

“Not grasping that he was now the most powerful man in the world, Trump was still trying mightily to curry favor with a media mogul who had long disdained him as a charlatan and fool,” Wolff wrote in New York.

Members of Congress are also worried about Trump’s stability, with more than a dozen members meeting in December with a Yale University psychiatry professor to discuss the president’s mental well-being, according to Politico.

“We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress,” the professor, Bandy Lee, told Politico. “Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency.”

Lee was the editor of a collection of essays from psychiatrists on Trump’s mental state, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, released in September.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cant-...-has-childlike-fits-according-new-book-770518

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's probably an exaggeration to describe Trump as "deranged", but there's a reason the public worries about Trump having the button:

Amid the lowest approval rating in the first year for a president, voters are also questioning Donald Trump's mental stability, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Forty-eight percent of voters think Trump is mentally stable, versus the 47 percent of voters who think he is not.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/22/poll-trump-mental-health-354902

President Donald Trump can’t remember the faces of his friends, with his staff treating him like a child and concerned he might be booted from office for being unable to perform his duties, a bombshell book claims.

Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House describes a tumultuous start to the 45th presidency with staffers attempting to coddle a commander in chief who had little focus and less patience. But excerpts from New York magazine and The Hollywood Reporter connect some dots about the president's mental fitness.
“At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends,” Wolff wrote about the president’s trip to his Palm Beach, Florida, resort two weeks ago.

The topic of Trump’s psychology comes up a lot in Fire in Fury, but it’s front and center in Wolff’s portrayal of the president’s apparent need for approval from Fox News founder and right-wing kingmaker Rupert Murdoch, whom Trump repeatedly called after taking over the White House.

“Not grasping that he was now the most powerful man in the world, Trump was still trying mightily to curry favor with a media mogul who had long disdained him as a charlatan and fool,” Wolff wrote in New York.

Members of Congress are also worried about Trump’s stability, with more than a dozen members meeting in December with a Yale University psychiatry professor to discuss the president’s mental well-being, according to Politico.

“We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress,” the professor, Bandy Lee, told Politico. “Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency.”

Lee was the editor of a collection of essays from psychiatrists on Trump’s mental state, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, released in September.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cant-...-has-childlike-fits-according-new-book-770518

6f7a9c650fea55dc8bcd85381df45685.jpg

THall

the Russians and the Chinese are also concerned about Trump's finger on the button, how wonderful!
I feel much safer now.....it is all about how you feel right???

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
tillertoon05.jpg

I presume that this President's own Secretary of State should be added to the "idiot trump haters" given his reference to him as a "MORON!"

One might have expected this President to have replaced Tillerson, given that he would have us believe that "the smartest and the best people " are all lined up, just waiting their chance to serve in this Administration!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I presume that this President's own Secretary of State should be added to those in the "idiot trump haters" given his reference to him as a "MORON!"

One might have expected this President to have replaced Tillerson, given that he would have us believe that "the smartest and the best people " are all lined up, just waiting their chance to serve in this Administration!
That was 20 years ago !!! :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope he sends off a little ballistic greeting to N Korea
Man you kill me. I just went to bed and I got tapatalk a few days ago. I login and scroll down and see Trump Derangement Syndrome and an image of Don Lemmon with a goofy look on his face and the words Fake News on his head. LOLOL AND THENSOME!!!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
tillertoon05.jpg

I presume that this President's own Secretary of State should be added to those in the "idiot trump haters" given his reference to him as a "MORON!"

Who would he get? Who would sign on now, given what Trump has done? Tillerson likely blurted out that Trump was a bleeping moron in a moment of frustration, but he had perfectly good reasons to do so.