TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
0c781ddceaa9d63d5f865059cddc1761.jpg

I find it very astonishing and a wee bit curious how the loss of a single election has driven so many citizens of this country to the brink of some form of insanity. What we've been seeing is way beyond the NORMAL reaction of a large group of people. We can only conclude, it's some form of "Mass Delusion/Hysteria." The 'far-left' Media has perpetuated this 'social mental illness' by continuing to through fuel on the fire. The symptoms of this "Disease" has been; rabid obstruction, violence in the streets (Antifa/Black Lives Matter), and perpetual rancor towards the President and those who voted for him and support him. Our society is experiencing an unheard of 'Social Anomaly' and a very disturbing phenomenon.
Anybody who supports a President who has referred to his followers as "the dumbest group of voters in the country" is in no position to pass judgement on a group whom "The Donald" believes to be "the smartest group of voters in the country!"

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump has stated that Kim Jong-un is mad and dumb. If true then why does Kim Jong-Un continue to outsmart Trump.

Embarrassing for every American.

The only difference that I see between the two is that Kim lives in a country where he is allowed to rule as a vicious dictator. Trump has not yet achieved that goal.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Idiot trump hater loses his mind and scares fellow leftist morons in the whole state.
Button pusher: "I thought it was real"http://www.kitv.com/story/37417629/button-pusher-i-thought-it-was-real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They finally fired the leftist weaksuck.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
It's like visiting a 'Mental Institution.' Then, when you go to where the SANE people hang out, you see an enormous difference. That 'difference' kind of gives you a good feeling. :)

Talking about mental problems:-

What was the law Trump signed?
HJ Resolution 40 was signed by President Trump on 28 February last year, days after his inauguration.
It repealed an Obama-era rule that would have affected about 75,000 US citizens who are too mentally ill to handle their own disability benefits, let alone BUY GUNS,

The Obama measure covered those of "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease".

It also ordered the US Social Security Administration, which administers benefits, to add these names to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. That database is used by the FBI to determine who is able to purchase a firearm.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
White House refuses to release photo of Trump gun law repeal

The White House has refused to release a photo of President Donald Trump signing a law making it easier for some people with mental illness to buy guns.

Despite repeated requests from CBS News, the White House press office has issued only a one-line response.
Mr Trump last year repealed an Obama-era rule allowing the names of certain people on mental health benefits to be entered into a criminal database.

The controversy follows a shooting by a suspect ]who had mental health issues. BUT WAS STILL ALLOWED TO BUY GUNS.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
The only difference that I see between the two is that Kim lives in a country where he is allowed to rule as a vicious dictator. Trump has not yet achieved that goal.

I would argue another difference is that Kim Jon-un does demonstrate some savvy. Maybe not a lot, but way more than Trump.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
White House refuses to release photo of Trump gun law repeal

The White House has refused to release a photo of President Donald Trump signing a law making it easier for some people with mental illness to buy guns.

Despite repeated requests from CBS News, the White House press office has issued only a one-line response.
Mr Trump last year repealed an Obama-era rule allowing the names of certain people on mental health benefits to be entered into a criminal database.

The controversy follows a shooting by a suspect ]who had mental health issues. BUT WAS STILL ALLOWED TO BUY GUNS.

Delicious

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Rusha, not sure why the nut job post 54. His previous post indicates that he is mentally disturbed. Maybe he is out right now at a gun shop.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would argue another difference is that Kim Jon-un does demonstrate some savvy. Maybe not a lot, but way more than Trump.

I'm glad to see that you have such a good attitude about Kim Jong-un's 'dictatorship abilities.' Adolph Hitler, Mao Zedong, etc, could have used your critique/approval had you lived during their time. They could have really used a guy/gal like you. They might have even considered you to be their "Propaganda Leader?"