patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
22triw.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BBJ3joY.img

Who would he get? Who would sign on now, given what Trump has done? Tillerson likely blurted out that Trump was a bleeping moron in a moment of frustration, but he had perfectly good reasons to do so.

Being considered one of the " smartest and the best people" was the rational for hanging on to White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter, to the bitter end!

Despite a history of repeated spousal abuse which meant that he would never receive a permanent security clearance - the White House is so desperate for talent that they were willing to look the other way!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Dear white people,
Obama and his wife send their early Christmas card to you:
18c91348833ee8b6fe577500f2c3e9a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
39535215474_c6b300394f_o.jpg

TRUMP'S FIRST CHOICE FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL

Besides, he got a parade, and everyone who knew what was good for him, applauded.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Don’t worry weak white dudes of the left. The Obama’s loves youz and so does Jeremiah Wright. Hang in there !

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That Obama’ Xmas card tho! What a let down for all the whites who supported him that don’t believe in white privilege. Such a blow. Come on over to the light. MAGA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Frederick the Great once said
A lazy and brilliant officer makes a great commander. An energetic and brilliant officer makes a great exec officer. A lazy and stupid officer does no great harm. It's the energetic and stupid officer that causes disasters.

And here we are.

Although I think you owe imbeciles an apology.
Ancient history. Trump is what's happening now. Seen the latest generic polls? Nothing can stop the Trump Train, brother.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That being the case, why does Trump and his "deploables" make repeated references to Hillary, Obama and the 2016 Election?

You know why. Regardless of how often and how loud he screams "FAKE NEWS", he knows he is much less popular than Obama and actually Clinton. The knowledge that a little over a third of the country supports him overshadows every policy/decision he makes. His *policies* are a way to lash out at Americans.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find it very astonishing and a wee bit curious how the loss of a single election has driven so many citizens of this country to the brink of some form of insanity. What we've been seeing is way beyond the NORMAL reaction of a large group of people. We can only conclude, it's some form of "Mass Delusion/Hysteria." The 'far-left' Media has perpetuated this 'social mental illness' by continuing to through fuel on the fire. The symptoms of this "Disease" has been; rabid obstruction, violence in the streets (Antifa/Black Lives Matter), and perpetual rancor towards the President and those who voted for him and support him. Our society is experiencing an unheard of 'Social Anomaly' and a very disturbing phenomenon.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump has stated that Kim Jong-un is mad and dumb. If true then why does Kim Jong-Un continue to outsmart Trump.

Embarrassing for every American.

Good for you, I see you back OUR President. Although, I admire you for hoisting praise on Kim Jong-Un. Kim NEEDS your support at this time, more than any other time in his life. He's counting on guys like you, pal. Keep up the good work.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Good for you, I see you back OUR President. Although, I admire you for hoisting praise on Kim Jong-Un.
Liar, shame on you.

Kim NEEDS your support at this time, more than any other time in his life. He's counting on guys like you, pal. Keep up the good work.

I'm thinking that you are really Trump posting. Evidence being, typical Trump missing the point.

Or

Just evading it and putting up a smokescreen.

Even the South Koreans are losing faith in America.