:chuckle:

:eek:

a-bee-in-your-bonnet.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Thursday Afternoon Gazette

Things progressed...
What made you go underground after Reagan? And do you think Trump is comparable to Reagan?
It's where all the cool kids went. :poly: I'll wait.

Chimed in over in the joke thread (this one is for fzap)...
Knock knock.
Who’s there?
To.
To who?
No, to whom.

Discussed the benefits of difference...
In my defense the joke does end in "gig" not gigabyte. Perhaps I'm just being a cranky curmudgeon...been arguing with TH too much. ;)
Argument is like a great headline, mostly overstated and generally good for circulation.

Then Chrys said...
I can see your fruits
You have a hat or a t-shirt with "Fruit Inspector" on it?

I do have common sense
So did Thomas Paine and look where that got him. :rip:

Then Cruc mused...
Why else do you think there is some ridiculous outcry defending a mere one percent of society?
How many people have to be denied a right before you think it isn't ridiculous to act on it?

There should be a fist for every dumb face that sits there and pretends to have a vested interest in gays when they are really just finding something to insult traditional morality. And for a Christian to sit there and condone it, blow it out the rear, seriously.
You don't have to condone the Klan marching down main street to understand they have a right to do so.

You aren't any more Christian than Mohammad allowing that- pick up a Bible for once and stop living in denial about what it condemns for crying out loud.
You can believe a thing without believing you have a right to force the next guy to believe it too. In this country the principle is as simple as it can be irksome, you have a right to your own conscience and so long as the fruit of that conscience doesn't impinge on the right of your neighbor you're entitled to believe and do all sorts of things that are objectionable to another group or person. So the Amish have to understand we're keeping an army. Muslims have to understand we won't be enforcing Sharia law, etc.

While PJ noted...
This just in - Bernie wins RI
:think: But does anyone really win Rhode Island?

In the Siege of Bartlett's...aka, "The Bore War"...
“Or, rather, let us be more simple and less vain.” ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

“A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought." Dorothy L. Sayers

:eek:

Then Cruc was back with...
There weren't crowds of just white people protesting.
How many white people have to protest? A lot of people, white and black, were responsible for the success of the Civil Rights Movement. The president who pushed the agenda was an old, white Southern guy. Go figure.

But with LGBT, it is different. The only time you see gays protesting, they do it in a full on queer way almost as if it's not even protesting but rather a festival. Because unlike black people in the 60's, a lot of gays don't even care.
I don't know what your point is...gays have to protest like blacks or...which blacks, the nonviolent or violent? How many gay riots have their been in this nation?

Tomorrow? Hard to say. One thing is certain (wait for it)... :plain:

As SD presented her peculiar response to my literally quoting both of us, in context and in full...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Town Heretic

“Or, rather, let us be more simple and less vain.” ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau
That was actually your quote with my name...which made your criticism funnier. You should change the one liner to: tactics of the left behind...if you're into self-examination. :eek:

And the mistake in attribution, using your old logic, makes you a willful liar. I don't think so, but you did.

So that's a twofer right there.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it's impressive watching a man pat himself on the back with both hands :thumb:
And there you go folks, the "wait for it" at the end of the last Gazette is complete. Took a few minutes longer than expected and SD beat him to the mad rush, but that's life.

Only in the land of Sod could noting SD just hoisted herself be considered evidence of someone else's character flaw. :eek:

Today's Gazette here (link). Don't really need this, but given the trolling track record it'll be easier to go ahead and make the link for copying to later posts.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

:yawn: Ad hominem Eph 4:14

ZoomQuilt

Well, you supply their words where they've admitted to being these other accounts and why nobody besides yourself buys your *objective* claims and hey, maybe you'll have something besides your loopy delusions going on. As it is you parade your accusations as if they're factual without anything in lieu of support. So read your verse and just maybe have the temerity to apply it to yourself. I'm done here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
fascinating that you would spend all that time excerpting the evidence of your cowardice to engage in the conversation

....instead of actually engaging in the conversation :dizzy:
The coward bit again. Why that wouldn't convince me of your earnest interest and ability to have an adult conversation on a substantive topic I just can't say. :plain:

On cowardice, again, unless you're saying it to my face it's just the sound of you typing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
here's your outraged assault on Ben Carson:
So that's why I didn't recall it. You're so hard up to find some reason to talk to me you're revisiting a post of mine from October of last year? :plain: Anyway, I know what I said about brave Sir Robin, telling us about what he wouldn't do, one upping the dead without actually having to prove it. A bit like your next post.

i'd have no hesitation saying it to your face :idunno:
He said, no where near it. Which is why it's so darn impressive. :eek: