Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i think it's absolutely bizarre, that you, an apparently well-educated and fairly intelligent person, keep attempting to have a running dialogue with her but then I remember your psychological issues - abandonment, over-acheiver, need to dominate, obsessive-compulsiveness ....and it all makes sense and where I used to find your behavior hilarious, now that i have a deeper understanding of its causes, i don't
Doser spends more time thinking about me, writing about or to me than I'd have thought possible from a heterosexual male.

I have a grand total of 4 posts in one of his threads. That's it. And those to answer a goofy attempt to mischaracterize me, a comment I made against placing anti-theist signs along the roadside the week before Christmas. After that, I let it go. Because a fellow who'd rather mock me than join to defend the faith is a fellow who mostly merits pity. In any event there's no reason to take him seriously.

Doser has 116 posts in this thread of mine alone. :plain:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doser spends more time thinking about me, writing about or to me than I'd have thought possible from a heterosexual male.

I have a grand total of 4 posts in one of his threads. That's it. And those to answer a goofy attempt to mischaracterize me a comment I made against placing anti-theist signs along the roadside the week before Christmas. After that, I let it go. Because a fellow who'd rather mock me than join to defend the faith is a fellow who mostly merits pity. In any event there's no reason to take him seriously.

Doser has 116 posts in this thread of mine alone. :plain:

:chuckle: Now that's dedication.

Arthur Brain

You're a regular :bowser: Godzilla. :eek:

“If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed.” ~ C.S. Lewis

But you don't think it's conceit to parade a sig accusing others of things without a single shred of proof in support?

Funny how there's one rule for you and another for everyone else...

Well, funny in subjective terms anyway...or just bonkers...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, yes we can. :)

femi.jpg