toldailytopic: What methods/tools/weapons do you use for home defense?

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 12th, 2012 09:35 AM

toldailytopic: What methods/tools/weapons do you use for home defense?

best-home-defense-shotgun-1.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
I keep a Glock 23 (.40 S&W) in the TV Room, and keep my Glock 27 (.40 S&W) there when I'm not carrying. I also keep several knives of various lengths around including a couple of Kabars. My wife keeps a Glock 22 (.40 S&W) and a Kabar of her own on her side of the bed. All home defense guns are loaded, always. My Sig 1911 (.45 ACP) will find its own place once I put some rounds through it.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
How about somebody invent a hand held device that has the sound of a gun. You know that sound "click clack" before it shoots.

Quincy

I have a 30-06, a .12 gauge shotgun, a six-shooter (I inherited) and an army issued machete from the 'nam era that was my dad's. Still should be his but he will never miss it :eek: . (until he does and I won't tell on me)

This Charming Manc

Do you have kids ?

and if yes what do they pack ?

I keep a Glock 23 (.40 S&W) in the TV Room, and keep my Glock 27 (.40 S&W) there when I'm not carrying. I also keep several knives of various lengths around including a couple of Kabars. My wife keeps a Glock 22 (.40 S&W) and a Kabar of her own on her side of the bed. All home defense guns are loaded, always. My Sig 1911 (.45 ACP) will find its own place once I put some rounds through it.