toldailytopic: What methods/tools/weapons do you use for home defense?

Son of Jack

Children's toys. If someone could navigate our floors in the dark without breaking an arm and a leg, then they can have our stuff.:plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I keep my home and premises strung and wrapped in orange and black Biohazard tape. I haven't had any visitors in years, now.

:shocked: :think: :rotfl:

I have a basset/beagle mix. She's the sort of dog criminals fear the most. They can be seriously injured tripping over her in the dark.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't bathe; I eat a lot of beans, onions and eggs and I don't clean my house or do my dishes. No burglars can stand the smell.

rexlunae

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 12th, 2012 09:35 AM

toldailytopic: What methods/tools/weapons do you use for home defense?

The Tactical Katana:
tactical_katana_1.jpg

Ok, it's not a great sword, but it's cheap and it cuts well enough. I will probably get a better sword at some point.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Big locks on the entrances. Hard to break windows. When I am away, I may worry, but not when I am home.

zoo22

Big teeth. :noid:

Yeah. And they're fast. :plain:

I mean, there's nothing I've ever experienced that's quite as gentle as waking up at dawn to to a bunny sitting on your head, licking your face, it's whiskers tickling you.

But that's only one side of the story. Bunnies have big teeth and they're very, very fast.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, it's not a great sword, but it's cheap and it cuts well enough. I will probably get a better sword at some point.

I think the Katana is about as good of a sword as there is. Nice work on not calling it a samurai, which is a job title.