toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis -
war is beginning to brew.
Who's side are you on? If either.

I side with Israel, I will always side with Israel. May Israels enemy/ies soon be driven to the sea, and may the Israelites will sing again as Moses and the children of Israel and Miriam answered after the destruction of Pharaoh and his army.

Exodus 15:1
Then Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and spoke, saying: "I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously!
The horse and its rider He has thrown into the sea!"

Exodus 15:21
And Miriam answered them: "Sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously!

Lovebug

I side with Israel, I will always side with Israel. May Israels enemy/ies soon be driven to the sea, and may the Israelites will sing again as Moses and the children of Israel and Miriam answered after the destruction of Pharaoh and his army.

Then Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and spoke, saying: "I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously!

Israel of the flesh was cut off for unbelief.

You have to have faith to be the seed of Abraham...which is Christ.

God is not a respector of persons based on the flesh.

He would side with neither of them, but most likely would let all of them reap what they sow, since they are all sowing discord and hatred.

Works of the flesh are not to be sided with, but, many today are blind to the truth.

It sure is a good thing, we do not have to know this to be saved.

:D

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

I've been praying this very prayer Mr Psalmist.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God WILL give Israel victory, when God promised through His prophets the return of Israel part of that promise is that they will never be plucked up again but they will widen their borders.. From the Sinai to the Euphrates. Israel is the world's next and last superpower.

God has already turned back to Israel although they have not yet turned back to Him, their re-gathering is a sure token. Just as the church will be gathered out of God's wrath so Israel is being gathered and will be yet gathered to protect them from God's wrath.

bybee

God WILL give Israel victory, when God promised through His prophets the return of Israel part of that promise is that they will never be plucked up again but they will widen their borders.. From the Sinai to the Euphrates. Israel is the world's next and last superpower.

God has already turned back to Israel although they have not yet turned back to Him, their re-gathering is a sure token. Just as the church will be gathered out of God's wrath so Israel is being gathered and will be yet gathered to protect them from God's wrath.

Hamas has bombed both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. That is very ominous.

Lovebug

Sigh, there is no jew or greek in the new covenant. There is no old covenant prophecies that are yet to be fulfilled. There is no law of moses, there is only condemnation by one's OWN words, on whether they believe or not.

You have no clue what you are doing to the word of God. (Giving unbelievers hope, where there is none. ) REPENT, is what they need, NOT some falsified teaching that God is going to help them kill others...etc.

What a mess the church is.

BTW, God turned back to ALL men by dying on the cross. NOW, He expects them to repent.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hamas has bombed both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. That is very ominous.
It's a yet darkened horizon of things to come.

As long as I'm stating matters, this is from the "Sweet Singer of Israel" King David, a man after God's own heart...

Let God arise,
Let His enemies be scattered;
Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.

Psalm 68:1

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Sigh, there is no jew or greek in the new covenant. There is no old covenant prophecies that are yet to be fulfilled. There is no law of moses, there is only condemnation by one's OWN words, on whether they believe or not.

You have no clue what you are doing to the word of God. (Giving unbelievers hope, where there is none. ) REPENT, is what they need, NOT some falsified teaching that God is going to help them kill others...etc.

"Who heaven must recieve until the time of restoration of all things as spoken by all the prophets since the world began" ...but I guess Ellen knows best.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Israel of the flesh was cut off for unbelief.

You have to have faith to be the seed of Abraham...which is Christ.

God is not a respector of persons based on the flesh.

He would side with neither of them, but most likely would let all of them reap what they sow, since they are all sowing discord and hatred.

Works of the flesh are not to be sided with, but, many today are blind to the truth.

It sure is a good thing, we do not have to know this to be saved.

:D

BTW, God turned back to ALL men by dying on the cross. NOW, He expects them to repent.
Listen, we're posting of bombs and rockets, death and destruction, we're posting of Israel as a nation, got that - a nation; and Israel's people the Israelites. They've heard the message of salvation and they'll hear it again, God has a way of doing things like, for now we are posting of the warring between the Israelites and and Palestinians. Israel has ever right to defend themselves against enemy aggression and retaliate in a manner that they feel is best.

Either a person is for Israel or they are not, being neutral is very difficult.​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If their alienation has meant blessing for the world what will their reconciliation mean but life from the dead.

Dena

You know Pat I totally believe that if at any time the A rabs wanted to be friends with Israel Israel would always have responded positively.

I think so too. I don't want really to pick sides but there isn't any point in me trying to pretend I am not biased. I do think we should separate Palestinians from Hamas in our minds. They are not one in the same.