toldailytopic: Is it no longer immoral to smoke marijuana now that it is being legali

Arthur Brain

I didn't realize that my personal thoughts on what is or isnt moral was a debatable issue.

At any rate, you have a lot of nerve changing the topic, then telling me to stay on topic.

You air your personal thoughts regarding morality by broadcasting them on a public forum Angel, same as the rest of us...

As before, I didn't change the topic by bringing cigarettes into the equation, especially considering that the initial buzz of a nicotine rush is a 'high'. You've obviously never smoked - which I actually implore you to continue not doing. ;)

Bringing up a double standard is hardly changing the topic - especially considering you were happy enough to address cigarettes until some uncomfortable questions were posed and then you cry 'foul' instead of answering them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You air your personal thoughts regarding morality by broadcasting them on a public forum Angel, same as the rest of us...

As before, I didn't change the topic by bringing cigarettes into the equation, especially considering that the initial buzz of a nicotine rush is a 'high'. You've obviously never smoked - which I actually implore you to continue not doing. ;)

Bringing up a double standard is hardly changing the topic - especially considering you were happy enough to address cigarettes until some uncomfortable questions were posed and then you cry 'foul' instead of answering them.

I'm not one bit uncomfortable in preferring a school bus driver have a smoke before transporting children than a joint.

Nothing foul about it, seems you are the only one here who cant tell the difference those 2 would make.

Are you a stoner or something?

Arthur Brain

I'm not one bit uncomfortable in preferring a school bus driver have a smoke before transporting children than a joint.

Same here although since when was this thread about intoxicated bus drivers or people operating vehicles to any degree anyway? It isn't. That's your 'spin' on the topic for some reason. Completely irrelevant to any of the arguments I've made despite your insistence on bringing it up.

Nothing foul about it, seems you are the only one here who cant tell the difference those 2 would make.

Difference to what? The impact on driving a car or a bus or some such? This thread isn't about driving while 'high' on any substance Angel. It seems quite clear you just don't want to acknowledge the dangers of cigarette smoking and the uncomfortable questions regarding those who are subjected to it from a moral framework within the context of the thread.

Are you a stoner or something?

Oh, hang on a sec, just let me get rid of these pesky purple elephants obscuring my vision....ah, that's better.

No.

:rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many people do you know who have crashed their cars into innocent bystanders because they had recently smoked a cigar or cigarette?

If you dont know the difference, then i cant do anything for you.

And what of those innocent babies who have died of SIDS due to their exposure of second hand smoke?

Dena

Its as moral to sit around getting high because its legal as it is moral to kill a baby because its legal.

So, you are just as upset knowing I use marijuana as you would be if I had an abortion (which I have not, just to make sure we're clear)?

Doesn't Christianity teach you are to follow the rules of your nation? It is then possible for marijuana use to be immoral when illegal but moral when legal. Not in your opinion, I can see but for others. I assume that is why the question was posed here in the first place.