toldailytopic: If guns became illegal to own, would you comply?

highlife

That explains why the Bahamas is a cesspool and the Philipines is a bastion of freedom.:rolleyes:

Its because their guns and bullets are not big enough. I agree with you that taking up arms is pointless if you dont have the nessicary arms to truly lay down the smack. The way you bring the USA to its knees militarily is to develop an effective anti air craft beam weapon that can knock down an F-22 form 20 miles away with pattern recogntion software so your not painting yourself with radar and it would have to be light truck mounted. Small mech suits would be effective against swat teams and a few tactical nukes to send a message you would only need 50 or so people to make a difference, its all about the technology.

Weapons are effective means as long as you can come in chronicles of ridic style and just stomp your enemys into the dirt in time to be home for dinner.

highlife

I guess because the Jews had been disarmed and had no means of resisting their wholesale slaughter by the Germans.

I had heard that the jews actually had numerous opprotunities to leave and the Nazis tried deporting them before they put them in camps. Most of the jews did not want to leave their lucrative buisness endevores of which why the rest of the nation was upset with them, just like we are upset with the upper 1% right now. Granted there were alot of regular jews that got a raw deal but I dont think hitler and the german people just pulled the jews out of a hat in a secret meeting of who they were going to hate. Hitler was in fact crazy but I think the rest of the nazis and the german people had other reasons to hate them .... after all there were educated and smart people, they were not brain washed by hitler, they were likely watching their families being fleased by the jews, because they lost the war it will take some real digging to find the truth but I have a hard time believing hitler just pulled them out of a hat and the german people just followed him like an ignorant lynch mob.